The RED/BLUE Map ... Wow!

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
Interesting, just saw the most recent update of it, WOW, county by county, state by state, on a USA map - it's major Red. :eusa_angel:

If anyone comes across a picture of it, can you post it, pls? It's incredible.

thanks!

"Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof." -Matt. 6:34

It's pretty much even by population, just because large lightly populated areas inhabited by yokels happen to vote republican does not mean anything like the vast majority you are imagining.

It's pretty much even by population, just because large lightly populated areas inhabited by yokels happen to vote republican does not mean anything like the vast majority you are imagining.

x2. There are massive red areas of the counties that may look huge on the map, but population wise are the same as a few city blocks.

The election two days ago shows loud and clear the US is turning more and more towards freedom, the democrats :up:

x2. There are massive red areas of the counties that may look huge on the map, but population wise are the same as a few city blocks.

The election two days ago shows loud and clear the US is turning more and more towards freedom, the democrats :up:
The Delusion is strong in this one.

Look out yer window, is that a Drone overhead? Obama authorized that.

Read up on the NDAA that Obama said he wouldn't sign then signed anyway.

The Delusion is strong in this one.

Look out yer window, is that a Drone overhead? Obama authorized that.

Read up on the NDAA that Obama said he wouldn't sign then signed anyway.

NDAA was supported by about 80% of the GOP/tea baggers but only a 1/3 of the democrats.

You can thank the GOP for that, along with W's gem the patriot act. The GOP wants the nation to be a complete fascist police state.

Interesting, just saw the most recent update of it, WOW, county by county, state by state, on a USA map - it's major Red. :eusa_angel:

thanks!

I have no doubt you can see it on Fox News. :badgrin:

Almost ALL of Michigan was red....although it went to Obama.
Detroit decides our elections, the rest of us get pissed on.
We need to get rid of the Electoral college. It was needed MANY years ago, not any longer.
We need the popular vote.

thanks!

sure if EC votes were determined by land mass and not population I might agree with you. lol

Almost ALL of Michigan was red....although it went to Obama.
Detroit decides our elections, the rest of us get pissed on.
We need to get rid of the Electoral college. It was needed MANY years ago, not any longer.
We need the popular vote.

I live in Michigan too, and I don't see how you think getting rid of the EC would help us be heard. Then all the candidates would need to win is the Cities.

thanks!

It's the major cities that came through for obama. A red state with that big blob of blue is still a blue state. Let the cities fail. Stop voting for more police and firefighters. Nothing is going to bring Chicago out of being a zoo with the animals running loose. Let it go. Let them kill each other, let them burn one another out. These cities cannot be saved, but if they are abandoned the rest of the state has a better chance of survival.

thanks!

It's the major cities that came through for obama. A red state with that big blob of blue is still a blue state. Let the cities fail. Stop voting for more police and firefighters. Nothing is going to bring Chicago out of being a zoo with the animals running loose. Let it go. Let them kill each other, let them burn one another out. These cities cannot be saved, but if they are abandoned the rest of the state has a better chance of survival.

Have you ever actually been to Chicago? While it certainly has problems, most of it is a very nice place to live.

I agree the electoral college is stupid. It should just be a majority vote.

yes - I always thought that's what the vote should be about -- the majority. ;)

Nothing the lefties love better than to silence the minority of the population in States like Alaska and Montana.
I for one, plus many in this nation do not want L.A., N.Y. City and all the other larger populated cities who overwhelmingly vote for liberal Dem's, to wipe out our votes.

I agree the electoral college is stupid. It should just be a majority vote.

yes - I always thought that's what the vote should be about -- the majority. ;)

Nothing the lefties love better than to silence the minority of the population in States like Alaska and Montana.
I for one, plus many in this nation do not want L.A., N.Y. City and all the other larger populated cities who overwhelmingly vote for liberal Dem's, to wipe out our votes.

In the long run, God always wins.

Speaking of wiped out - the East coast is seeing Mother Nature first hand. (Sorry for the innocent victims.)

Godspeed. :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back