The Reason Why There Are Black Institutions In America, Is Racism

....actually, the root cause is because the blacks were not as advanced/intelligent/etc as the whites = that's why they were made slaves/etc
....and they wouldn't need any institutions if they could graduate at white levels

No, it is society that ostracized me.

Did you ever wonder why we did?
Because you hate white people.

I already know.

I do?
Obviously.

Otherwise you wouldn’t be telling me to stop talking about global systemic racism against white people.

I don't want you to stop talking... I love fairy stories.
It’s called facts, moron.

I actually agree with the OP. These organizations were set up due to the oppression of Blacks in the PAST. They are no longer relevant as institutional racism has been removed from society. Now in fact we see over compensation for the past so now the opposite is true. We have racism against Whites which is promoted by the Media, Entertainment, Government, and Corporate America.

Who controls the media, the government, and corporate America?

The white population plays a major role in promoting racism against itself?

Now I am a believer that pigs can fly.
one word:
.....Covington [ you don't have to look too far to find perfect examples of the MSM FALSELY attacking whites ]
the MSM attacks whites everyday
the screwed over white KIDS!!!! by calling them racists--when in fact--the BLACKS were the jackasses

the MSM/blacks screwed over a WHITE cop's life for JUSTIFIABLY shooting a black CRIMINAL

etc etc etc

I actually agree with the OP. These organizations were set up due to the oppression of Blacks in the PAST. They are no longer relevant as institutional racism has been removed from society. Now in fact we see over compensation for the past so now the opposite is true. We have racism against Whites which is promoted by the Media, Entertainment, Government, and Corporate America.

Who controls the media, the government, and corporate America?

The white population plays a major role in promoting racism against itself?

Now I am a believer that pigs can fly.
one word:
.....Covington [ you don't have to look too far to find perfect examples of the MSM FALSELY attacking whites ]
the screwed over white KIDS!!!! by calling them racists--when in fact--the BLACKS were the jackasses

the MSM/blacks screwed over a WHITE cop's life for JUSTIFIABLY shooting a black CRIMINAL

etc etc etc

Lucidity is not one of your attributes, is it?

What did he say that wasn't true Mr. Clear Seeing? Instead of just insults, maybe say something with substance. My guess is you don't have anything substantive.

Allegations about "The so called MSM/Blacks, screwing over white cops and white kids on a
daily basis" without providing examples of what he is referring to, is not a clear expression of a thought. It is nothing but rambling in a nonsensical manner.

If you have to ask that question, or do not understand that, then you do not see very clearly yourself.

Last edited:
I actually agree with the OP. These organizations were
one word:

etc etc etc

^^^^^^This. All true.

one word:

etc etc etc

^^^^^^This. All true.

"Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease."

What did he say that wasn't true Mr. Clear Seeing? Instead of just insults, maybe say something with substance. My guess is you don't have anything substantive.
Its pretty definitive that nothing Harmonica said was true.

Just suppose that YOU put up a post like this:

"The MSM/white jackasses, screwed over black students etc etc etc.....by calling them racists....The MSM ruined a black cops life, for justifiably shooting a white criminal.

"You don't have to look too far to find perfect examples of the MSM FALSELYattacking blacks]
the MSM attacks blacks everyday".

No mention of WHO was attacked, HOW they were attacked, or WHY.
No mention of WHAT cop, or under WHAT circumstances his life was allegedly "screwed up"

You would be eviscerated by anyone who read some half assed information like that. He should be embarrassed and the so called "moderators" should have caught this.

one word:

etc etc etc

^^^^^^This. All true.

"Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease."
"Racism has produced in black society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many blacks are dominated by unfounded fear of whites, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.

Forum List

Back