The Reason Why I Don't Have A Single Ounce Of Respect For Any Republican Today

What's hilarious is that Marc actually thinks he matters.
What's hilarious, no...scratch that....what's sad is that you don't realize how much Marc matters.

I dunno about you, but Jesus died for my sins...so I matter.

I am still waiting for you to actually list what it is Bush did that Obama and the dems have not done.
You make my point for me then.

So why are you so mad and incensed at Obama for doing things EXACTLY like Bush did? According to your own words that is.

What gives palooka?

Last edited:
The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

No...I spit on them. I spit on each. and. every. one. of. them.

I have NO respect for those bastards...none whatsoever.

Obama will win again and he will win HANDILY.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

Yeah I'm sure that the GOP isn't crying about losing your vote.

They've never had his vote.

I am a Republican who stopped voting because of Bush and the maniacs who hijacked what was once a great party. Still registered as a Republican. I guess that makes me a lapsed Republican. :)

Every once in a while I look at Obama and I am sorely tempted to vote again just to get him out.

But then I figure today's GOP deserves Obama.

:badgrin:

If you stopped voting then you have no right to complain about anything.

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

And yet you behave exactly the same way, Marc, which is why nobody here has a single ounce of respect for you.

Personal Responsibility.

And yet you behave exactly the same way, Marc, which is why nobody here has a single ounce of respect for you.

That's what makes his dilusion so funny.

It was the mental twists people had to make to convince themselves that waterboarding is not torture which finally did it for me. The self-delusion required to get there was a batshit crazy bar too high for me.

It is the vast silliness of trying to conflate waterboarding and "torture" that makes me laugh at statements like that.

;

Our country has tried and sentenced to hard labor people who have waterboarded Americans, batshit crazy boi. And we called it torture.

The Bush administration was so destructive for our country, yet you can't tell us why. What has Bush done that Obama hasnt done twice as badly?

Personal Responsibility.

Not likely, unfortunately.

The ideologues far outnumber the pragmatists.

The Bush administration was so destructive for our country, yet you can't tell us why. What has Bush done that Obama hasnt done twice as badly?
Why weren't you as incensed at Bush as you are for Obama doing the same thing?...according to you, that is.

Why weren't you as incensed at Bush as you are for Obama doing the same thing?...according to you, that is.

I was incensed at Bush when he did the things im annoyed at Obama for. When he spent to much, I objected. When he wanted to pass amnesty, i objected. When he passed Medicare part D, I objected.

Obama has gone above and beyond anything Bush does.

You have not named a single policy or event that supposedly only the Republicans under Bush did. Patriot act was and is Bipartisan. The war was and is Bipartisan. Obama supports all the Bush laws and events. The democrats support and approved repeatedly all the Bush laws and events.

As to 9-11 if a President is responsible for that blame Clinton he created and installed the rules and policies that PREVENTED the differing agencies from collaborating on intel and information. Why? because he was a serial rapist and was afraid he would get caught.

Let's unpack this a little bit and find where you are absolutely correct and where you may be wrong.

Let's start with the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

It is probably a sure thing that the Democrats would have initiated some kind of military action in Afghanistan after 9/11 it if were up to them.

However, I find it highly doubtful they would have invaded Iraq if it were up to them. Sure, most of them backed Bush, but he initiated that war and led us into it. One thing you can say about Bush vs. Obama is that Bush knew how to lead and get what he wanted.

Speaking of Obama, our current President has acted very Bush-like in his foreign policy and in his prosecution of the war in Afghanistan. He's the only Nobel Peace Prize winner with a kill list. Foreign policy is the only arena where I have virtually no dispute with Obama's actions. No one will ever convince me either Romney or Bush would have done anything different with respect to Iran or the Arab Spring. They would have done exactly the same thing, and Romney all but admitted to it at the last debate.

One key difference between Bush and Obama is that Obama does not waterboard people. It is important to note this because the single biggest excuse Bushies gave for waterboarding is that we never had a terror attack on American soil after 9/11, which meant torturing people kept us all secure.

It's amazing how casually people will agree to totalitarian behavior in the name of security.

Well, we STILL haven't had a domestic attack. So the torture excuse fails.

So there are significant differences between Democrats and Republicans. The biggest being we would have one less war notch on our bedpost.

Don't get me wrong. As someone with firsthand experience, I know it was inevitable we would go to war with Iraq again. I still believe it was the right thing to do. My beef with Bush on Iraq is of an entirely different nature. My beef is that he prosecuted that war like a complete and total stumblefuck, and cost us many lives unnecessarily, and many hundreds of billions of treasure.

Not to mention the loss of Iraqi life and treasure.

Just one more unforgivable thing on the list.

Last edited:
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.No...I spit on them. I spit on each. and. every. one. of. them.I have NO respect for those bastards...none whatsoever.

Personal Responsibility.

Lololololo oh please stop you're making my stomach hurt from laughing I can barely type this. Read between the lines idiot.

Forum List

Back