The reason why Hillary was never indicted and Trump will be Impeached

you have some facts mixed up. Nothing was retroactively classified. Data becomes classified when it is put on paper, not when the classification stamp is put on it. It is classified when you just have it in your head, you violate the law if you talk about it to anyone who does not have the proper clearance.

Yes, Comey was clear. Hillary illegally sent classified data on an unsecure e-mail server. Whether she was too stupid to realize it is not an excuse. If she did not "intend" to violate the law that is also not an excuse.

She got special treatment because of who she is. That is wrong.
Apparently you have your facts mixed up.

1. 30,000 emails were turned over and only 3 contained classified markings, many were retroactively classified

2. Clinton was never accused of discussing or giving classified information to anybody who did not have clearance. That part of the equation she handled responsibly, the entire issue revolves around the use of the private email server and the possible exposure IF somebody were to hack and steal the emails.

To my point, I'd have to see these classified emails that were on the server to determine the severity of the offense. For you to think she should go to jail without having that info is just plain ignorant

The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email
"Extremely careless" is good enough reason to keep her out of the White House.
And that's exactly what happened, she isn't in the White House... unfortunately an even more wreckless and careless and dishonest person got the seat, and now he is under fire and pouring gasoline everywhere

Trump is getting his agenda implemented in spite of the media, the dems, and the DC establishment.
He got Gorsuch and a bunch of executive orders... other than that it's been an operational, communications, and legislative disaster

He got billions invested in the USA by domestic and foreign corporations creating millions of new jobs. illegal border crossings are down by 67%, the USA is once again respected in the world, he stood up to the arab leaders and told them to clean their own houses of radicals. He is succeeding and you on the left cannot stand it. I actually find it funny to watch and listen to you lefties whine and make up shit.

So you now abandon discussing the facts and resort to my head being up Clintons butt... Really smart man. I'm not a big Clinton supporter, I didn't even vote for her, but that doesn't mean I can't have an honest discussion about what actually happened.

You say she should be in jail yet you haven't even seen the actual evidence against her. You claim that I said espionage was required to prove a violation, which is not even close to what I said. You seem much more partisan than objective and you are now trying to distort my statements to fit a narrative you can argue against. Comeback if you feel like honestly discussing the facts and not injecting your childish assumptions, distortions and banter.

I am going by what Comey said under oath. If he was not perjuring himself, he confirmed her guilt and then excused it by saying she didn't intend it and was too ignorant to understand what she was doing.

lack of intent and stupidity are not valid excuses for violating the law.

I do lose patience with the constant defenses of the most corrupt person ever to run for president. She should in jail---------------based on the evidence presented by the then director of the FBI
The FBI didn't produce evidence they produced their analysis of an investigation. You haven't seen shit as far as details. I find it very convenient that you are deciding to take Comeys word when he said she was careless but not when he said she didn't commit a violation worth prosecuting. You go with whatever fits your agenda though, I'll continue to not take you seriously

It is not necessary that the general public see the evidence. We are not judge and jury. All I can tell you is that based on my experience as a holder of top secret and SAP clearances, if I did what Hillary did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

Comey said that no prosecutor would take the case, that's not his call. He should have turned the evidence over to the DOJ and let them make that decision. But the fix was already in at DOJ via Bill Clinton's meeting with Lynch on the tarmac.

It was corruption in its most vile form, and half of America is willing to dismiss it for political reasons. THAT is what is wrong with this country.
I agree that it wasn't Comeys call to make that announcement and he should have let the DOJ handle the prosecution of it. I understand his reasoning, why he did what he did, given the distrust that was created between the public and the DOJ after the Clinton meet. But still to my point, I don't think any of this discredits Comeys ability to evaluate evidence. He was in fact informed on all the evidence, we were not. He, in my opinion acts as an independent thinker, not a partisan puppet, he did damage to both sides and was ultimately fired for not playing ball with Trump.

Come on, Comey was a Clinton puppet from day one. "she was careless" "she wasn't sophisticated enough to know she was breaking the law". Those are not valid defences in a criminal case or if a cop stops you for speeding. Why do you continue to condone special treatment for the politically elite?
If he was her puppet he wouldn't have made that announcement days before the election. It was damaging to her campaign and he wasn't obligated to do it

So you now abandon discussing the facts and resort to my head being up Clintons butt... Really smart man. I'm not a big Clinton supporter, I didn't even vote for her, but that doesn't mean I can't have an honest discussion about what actually happened.

You say she should be in jail yet you haven't even seen the actual evidence against her. You claim that I said espionage was required to prove a violation, which is not even close to what I said. You seem much more partisan than objective and you are now trying to distort my statements to fit a narrative you can argue against. Comeback if you feel like honestly discussing the facts and not injecting your childish assumptions, distortions and banter.

I am going by what Comey said under oath. If he was not perjuring himself, he confirmed her guilt and then excused it by saying she didn't intend it and was too ignorant to understand what she was doing.

lack of intent and stupidity are not valid excuses for violating the law.

I do lose patience with the constant defenses of the most corrupt person ever to run for president. She should in jail---------------based on the evidence presented by the then director of the FBI
The FBI didn't produce evidence they produced their analysis of an investigation. You haven't seen shit as far as details. I find it very convenient that you are deciding to take Comeys word when he said she was careless but not when he said she didn't commit a violation worth prosecuting. You go with whatever fits your agenda though, I'll continue to not take you seriously

It is not necessary that the general public see the evidence. We are not judge and jury. All I can tell you is that based on my experience as a holder of top secret and SAP clearances, if I did what Hillary did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

Comey said that no prosecutor would take the case, that's not his call. He should have turned the evidence over to the DOJ and let them make that decision. But the fix was already in at DOJ via Bill Clinton's meeting with Lynch on the tarmac.

It was corruption in its most vile form, and half of America is willing to dismiss it for political reasons. THAT is what is wrong with this country.
I agree that it wasn't Comeys call to make that announcement and he should have let the DOJ handle the prosecution of it. I understand his reasoning, why he did what he did, given the distrust that was created between the public and the DOJ after the Clinton meet. But still to my point, I don't think any of this discredits Comeys ability to evaluate evidence. He was in fact informed on all the evidence, we were not. He, in my opinion acts as an independent thinker, not a partisan puppet, he did damage to both sides and was ultimately fired for not playing ball with Trump.
He was fired for being an incompetent ass.
If Comey was fired for his incompetency then he would have been fired months ago. He was fired because he wouldn't play ball with Trump. It's pretty obvious

Apparently you have your facts mixed up.

1. 30,000 emails were turned over and only 3 contained classified markings, many were retroactively classified

2. Clinton was never accused of discussing or giving classified information to anybody who did not have clearance. That part of the equation she handled responsibly, the entire issue revolves around the use of the private email server and the possible exposure IF somebody were to hack and steal the emails.

To my point, I'd have to see these classified emails that were on the server to determine the severity of the offense. For you to think she should go to jail without having that info is just plain ignorant

The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email
"Extremely careless" is good enough reason to keep her out of the White House.
And that's exactly what happened, she isn't in the White House... unfortunately an even more wreckless and careless and dishonest person got the seat, and now he is under fire and pouring gasoline everywhere

Trump is getting his agenda implemented in spite of the media, the dems, and the DC establishment.
He got Gorsuch and a bunch of executive orders... other than that it's been an operational, communications, and legislative disaster

He got billions invested in the USA by domestic and foreign corporations creating millions of new jobs. illegal border crossings are down by 67%, the USA is once again respected in the world, he stood up to the arab leaders and told them to clean their own houses of radicals. He is succeeding and you on the left cannot stand it. I actually find it funny to watch and listen to you lefties whine and make up shit.
I want him to do well, why would I want bad shit to happen to our country? But you are living in a fantasy land. The Dow and immigration changes are due to speculation not policy. The illegal immigration part is good and effective, he has definately stricken fear into many who are living here without papers... he is on thin ice though.

It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...
b
To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.
She lied to everyone. The lazy fucks at the FBI didn't even follow traditional investigational techniques. No warrants for her homes or offices. Then her email (that she lied about) showed up on a child moleter's computer. Then to top it off they destroyed the evidence and gave immunity to everyone involved. The FBI is a joke.

How do you know what techniques the FBI followed?

It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...
b
To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.
She lied to everyone. The lazy fucks at the FBI didn't even follow traditional investigational techniques. No warrants for her homes or offices. Then her email (that she lied about) showed up on a child moleter's computer. Then to top it off they destroyed the evidence and gave immunity to everyone involved. The FBI is a joke.

How do you know what techniques the FBI followed?
The FBI acknowledged they did not follow procedures. How top secret Info landed on a pos computer should be reviewed.

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

Very true--you never lie to the FBI. But the TRUTH is Hillary was never guilty of a crime. If they would have charged Hillary Clinton--they would have had to charge Colin Powell and Condi Rice--as they had the same email issues.
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans. So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors.
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

Clintons emails and 8 investigations into Benghazi were nothing more than Right Wing political dog and pony shows.

But they bit the big one by electing Trump. Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. Benghazi & emails don't hold a matchstick to Treason.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's to hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

In this 8 minute FOX News video Shep Smith states that Trump surrogates were in contact with not only the Russian ambassador, but with Russian intelligence agencies, including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

CNN confirms it.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

What makes it worse is that the Trump administration denied 5 times that any of their aids or surrogates had any contact with any Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

This investigation has now turned into a Criminal investigation.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

So Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap
2. Or burn the entire party down in 2018-2020 and beyond.

636180071139246162-NASBrd-12-14-2016-Tennessean-1-A013--2016-12-13-IMG-Cartoon-1214-1-1-79GO2FK8-L937457087-IMG-Cartoon-1214-1-1-79GO2FK8.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back