The reason the left is race baiting !!

I simply cannot understand why minorities don't FLOCK to your side. I truely do not understand. :doubt:

Maybe because Republicans don't offer endless handouts and offer to support people indefinitely I know the whole racial thing is the more popular answer but I suspect this one is closer to the truth.

Divide and conquer is how the political game is played. Get the reps and dems arguing about something that is completely irrelevant to the bigger picture. Wag the dog. No doubt this kid was shoot without cause and his shooter will have his day in court, but it is all one big red herring! Instead of the two sides of the isle coming together and finding common ground, like say, getting money out of politics. They get distracted by the flavor of the week injustice that has nothing to do with the bigger picture.

When one party is 90% white and the other party is everyone else, there are many, many divides.

Republicans and blacks

Republicans and gays

Republicans and Hispanics

Republicans and atheists

Republicans and Muslims

Republicans and scientists

Republicans and feminists

See how that works out? Strange kind of division.

you prove my point perfectly:clap2:
divide and conquer

Divide and conquer is how the political game is played. Get the reps and dems arguing about something that is completely irrelevant to the bigger picture. Wag the dog. No doubt this kid was shoot without cause and his shooter will have his day in court, but it is all one big red herring! Instead of the two sides of the isle coming together and finding common ground, like say, getting money out of politics. They get distracted by the flavor of the week injustice that has nothing to do with the bigger picture.

When one party is 90% white and the other party is everyone else, there are many, many divides.

Republicans and blacks

Republicans and gays

Republicans and atheists

Republicans and Muslims

I have issue with one of those:
I am an ***Independent*** and I do not believe that scientists should be left unchallenged.

What makes you think scientists are "unchallenged"? You know, with enough school, you could become one.

Republicans and blacks

Republicans and gays

Republicans and atheists

Republicans and Muslims

I have issue with one of those:
I am an ***Independent*** and I do not believe that scientists should be left unchallenged.

What makes you think scientists are "unchallenged"? You know, with enough school, you could become one.

keep up the rhetoric and hate ... divide and conquer is the mantra of the powers that be... Your bickering fits right in with their plans just like a cog in the wheels.

Forum List

Back