The reason I will now shop Black Friday

I was looking through the deal ads. They weren't that good this year.

I bought a 32 inchTV from Kohls last week 159.99. Still that price today. Cheapest one I saw advertised was Wallmart. 139.99. Not worth it for 20.00.

So...nope.

Ahh...You had a Blue Friday.

Plan on making a trip to Cabelas Monday to get some of their deals.

LOL....Like black people not shopping is going to be an issue for retailers.
Hell,they'll probably save money with the drastic drop in shoplifting.
That would leave more stuff for their white employees to steal.

Hey at least they have jobs....of course they're all part time jobs,you can blame obammy for that.
Does anyone know who or what HereWeGo is babbling about? Oh,well....Monday it`s back to school for the kids.

So you're inferring that you're less intelligent than a grade schooler?
It shows...

Chemistry.

"The earliest black writing inks, developed before 2500BC, were suspensions of carbon, usually lampblack, in water stabilised with a natural gum or materials like egg albumen. Modern ink formulations are rather more complex. "

Ink chemistry

Then with the invention of dye chemistry in the 19th century we have;

"Ink pigments are both inorganic and organic. Most red writing inks are a dilute solution of the red dye eosin. Blue colour can be obtained with substituted triphenylmethane dyes. Many permanent writing inks contain iron sulfate and gallic and tannic acids as well as dyes. Ballpoint ink is usually a paste containing 40 to 50 per cent dye.

Then 19th century accountants get involved. They can record in the business register only two groups of numbers if they want to differentiate based on the commercially available ink colors at the time ...

... and decide on ... profit or loss.

Black ink gets to be profit, red dye gets to be loss.

Sooo, on any given fourth Friday in November in the US, retailers are making a profit by selling stuff. They are 'In the black'.

Chemistry Rocks!

Forum List

Back