The reason behind the poutrage over the confederate flag.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
9 people shot in a black church. Horrible act of senseless violence. This act was condemned by the left and right. Americans joined together regardless of race or political affiliation in prayer for the victims and condemnation of the perpetrator.

This just won't do. The Race Grievance Industry cannot lose this tragedy and the opportunity for racial division that it presents. So what could they do? Go 100 miles away to Columbia SC and bitch about the confederate flag there.

Whew! That was close. Racial unity? Can't have any of that.

the idiot kid who shot up the church is just like an internet troll in 3D...

desperate, delusional, and willing to resort to violence to incite a reaction.

Racist mass murder suspect Dylann Roof, with his repulsive views of blacks, Hispanics and Jews, saw the South Carolina church killings as his twisted calling.

A hate-filled manifesto, reportedly written by now-jailed Roof declares and uncovered Saturday, provided a glimpse into the mind of the man arrested for executing nine innocent blacks after a Bible study class.

“I have no choice,” read the most chilling passage in the 2,500-word screed. “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. ... We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the Internet.

“Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

Dylann Roof s manifesto No choice but to kill blacks - NY Daily News

9 people shot in a black church. Horrible act of senseless violence. This act was condemned by the left and right. Americans joined together regardless of race or political affiliation in prayer for the victims and condemnation of the perpetrator.

This just won't do. The Race Grievance Industry cannot lose this tragedy and the opportunity for racial division that it presents. So what could they do? Go 100 miles away to Columbia SC and bitch about the confederate flag there.

it also allows people to seem like they are "doing something" instead of tackling real problems.

Racist mass murder suspect Dylann Roof, with his repulsive views of blacks, Hispanics and Jews, saw the South Carolina church killings as his twisted calling.

A hate-filled manifesto, reportedly written by now-jailed Roof declares and uncovered Saturday, provided a glimpse into the mind of the man arrested for executing nine innocent blacks after a Bible study class.

“I have no choice,” read the most chilling passage in the 2,500-word screed. “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. ... We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the Internet.

“Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

Dylann Roof s manifesto No choice but to kill blacks - NY Daily News

The only heartening thing in his entire rant is that he wasn't able to find people like him besides those on websites.

it also allows people to seem like they are "doing something" instead of tackling real problems.

And there's that truth as well.

Well the race baiters on the left have been wildly successful. They took a solumn unifying event, and turned it into a pissing match.

As I have stated over and over, the MO of the left is to create a problem that doesn't exist and offer themselves and their policies as the solution. It's distressing to see that so many stupid people on both sides have taken the bait.

the solemn unifying event is the long-overdue repulsion of a divisive flag. why does that upset you so?

Meanwhile libs memorialized kkk members names dot the landscape of buildings roads bridges.

Well the race baiters on the left have been wildly successful. They took a solumn unifying event, and turned it into a pissing match.

As I have stated over and over, the MO of the left is to create a problem that doesn't exist and offer themselves and their policies as the solution. It's distressing to see that so many stupid people on both sides have taken the bait.
The MO of the right is to pretend problems don't exist.

problem that does exist...mental health. The kid was definitely in need of therapy or meds. He should have been institutionalized. Where were his parents?

The MO of the right is to pretend problems don't exist.

Hmm..I suppose they do that on occasion but I disagree that it is thier MO. What they do is create a problem where it doesn't exist and the offer themselves and their policies up as the solution.

For example the ZIMMERMAN case and the Darren Wilson case. There was no racism, no murder, but that didn't stop them, it still has not. They created the entire mess in Ferguson.

Another example is the California drought. They created that mess by not stemming the tide of illegals, and preventing the state from increasing the water supply to keep up. Then they blame it on global warming and push their agenda.

That is the MO of the left and you can see it everywhere.

The flap over the confederate flag is another.

Forum List

Back