The Really Cool Feature: The 'Ignore Feature'

There was a poster here a while ago named "blunt" that would spam every thread he posted in with anti-bush rhetoric. I don't like Bush anymore than the next guy, but it started to get really old after a while. The mods didn't seem to care, and eventually I got so tired of seeing him repeat the same crap over and over in every thread, I put him on ignore.

The one and only poster that ever went on my list. It made the place much more enjoyable.

There was a poster here a while ago named "blunt" that would spam every thread he posted in with anti-bush rhetoric. I don't like Bush anymore than the next guy, but it started to get really old after a while. The mods didn't seem to care, and eventually I got so tired of seeing him repeat the same crap over and over in every thread, I put him on ignore.

The one and only poster that ever went on my list. It made the place much more enjoyable.
Not taking myself or anyone on an anonymous message board all that seriously, I am able to get my mind to ignore things.

I see the truthers and other whackos and my brain just zips past their idiocies. no feelings, no worries, no dilemma that I might be violating some dearly held principle.

people need to get over themselves and helping them to do just that is in part of the contract I signed before coming on board here.

now people, you can pos rep me and I'll earn more points towards my goal of raising $1000.00 for my 'the victims of 911 truthers' charity, or you can just put me on ignore where e-v-e-r-y time you see the little ignore thing you will be thinking of me. :cool:

d.

Last edited:
Not being facetious here, there is a time and place for everything. Many an issue I agree with Willow, but right now, I'm finding her/him over the top and obviously he/she finds me the same. Ignore right now is a good thing, prevents more being said in anger than one wishes.

I've had eots on ignore for years. I'm considering changing that, but not quite yet.

I think several would benefit from throwing me on 'ignore', for blood pressure sake...

I put everybody on the board on ignore except you.
I even had myself on ignore, but then I couldn't see my responses so I didn't know if they actually applied to the ignored post I was quoting.

je consens,ignore list should work were the othre guy cant see responses you write.thiis will make ignore list work much better.i dont thiink this i s fair that the person i n ignore list can see what you are write.

Forum List

Back