The Really Cool Feature: The 'Ignore Feature'

In the least, shouldn't the requirement for creating that many threads, and seeking that much attention, be that you should actually be FUNNY?

Because I'm just not seeing it with him.

Eh. Some of it's funny, some of it's not. Depends on what you consider funny. I just don't see too many people here worth getting *that* worked up over.

In the least, shouldn't the requirement for creating that many threads, and seeking that much attention, be that you should actually be FUNNY?

Because I'm just not seeing it with him.
Ah, he grows on you...like a brain tumor. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Not being facetious here, there is a time and place for everything. Many an issue I agree with Willow, but right now, I'm finding her/him over the top and obviously he/she finds me the same. Ignore right now is a good thing, prevents more being said in anger than one wishes.

I've had eots on ignore for years. I'm considering changing that, but not quite yet.

I think several would benefit from throwing me on 'ignore', for blood pressure sake...

I put everybody on the board on ignore except you.
I even had myself on ignore, but then I couldn't see my responses so I didn't know if they actually applied to the ignored post I was quoting.

I put everybody on the board on ignore except you.
I even had myself on ignore, but then I couldn't see my responses so I didn't know if they actually applied to the ignored post I was quoting.

A wise choice indeed sir or madam, hiding being the 'boy'? In any case, ignore all you wish.

Once again you don't know what you're talking about..

He gets a rise out of people, and obviously gets more attention than you do (good or bad), and that annoys the crap out of you.

:lol: If I were here for attention, I'd act like you. I'm here to share opinions about politics. Last I checked, that is why this forum existed. But lately, every time I come around, intelligent threads are being sidelined by ignorant fucks like DevNell. If people want to come and have a good time in the Flame Zone, great. But they need to leave that shit in the Flame Zone. The number of threads having to be moved there lately is ridiculous.

As for sarcasm..you're barking up the wrong tree.. I'm a pro.

Being a bitch and being sarcastic are often synonymous; for you, they're not.

YOU, on the other hand, are just a whiny little bitch. Pull your panties out of your ass, man up, and STFU.

Man up? Exactly what am I supposed to man up to? I don't get it. I don't get you. :confused:

Who the hell cares who brought who here? You're not forced to interact with anyone, and if there's nothing but a bunch of people slapping each other on the backs agreeing with them, there really isn't much reason for this place to even exist.

Sometimes he's amusing as all hell.

Sometimes he's not.

When he's not, ignore him. When he is, interact with him. Your choice. But bitching about his being here, and sometimes calling for banning him isn't doing you, or anyone else any good, and falls on deaf ears. Makes you look like a nut, tho.

sometimes you look like a nut, sometimes you don't

heh

Yeah, I sort of agree with this.

For example, I've thought about putting PubliusInfinitum on ignore since I just ignore him for the most part anyways. But every once in a while, its fascinating to see in a car-crash sort of way.

ezactly. it's not like scrolling past is some kind of serious effort.

Well, actually, with PI, it sort of is. When you have to scroll down 25 or 30 times just to get to the end of the post, that sort of gets annoying after awhile.

I know, I feel the same way about sealy's posts. Then again, like you said, it's fun to watch in a car-crash sorta way. Some of the things that guy types are just hilarious to me. I'm pretty sure they are all copy/pasted from a Thom Hartmann colloquium, but still, they're funny.

I already know that you and mani were involved. But, honestly, you two and Anguille are fun to interact with. DevNell's like a little kid who goes around pushing on people just to get them to either hit him in the face or to make them cry. It's called being a desperate for attention, and it's really, really pathetic.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Forum List

Back