The Reality That Awaits Women in Combat

I don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about this on both sides.
I mean, if a woman is going to the Middle East, shouldn't she know what to expect?

so when she gets raped, she isn't going to whine and sue the military?

Women in our armed forces have proved to be some tough bitches

Every step of the way they have been told what they are not capable of doing. When given the chance they have done what is expected of them

They have earned the right to enter combat

I wonder what everyone's reaction will be if and when we see dead female solider's being dragged through the streets like we saw in Somalia?

We will probably still be outraged

Outraged or more outraged? Do you really think if this happens there won't be people from all sides of the political aisle questioning the decision to put women in that position and calls to reverse the decision? Right or wrong we tend to find the horror's of war inflicted on men more tolerable than we do on women.

How would the ladies feel about standing in formation nude along with all of the men and the normal daily Post's activities going on around them.

The article says women are allowed to go to the battlefield... not forced.

If women volunteer for the job, I presume they know what they were getting themselves into.

You presume wrong, of course.

lol

and you choose the losing side, of course.

The Pentagon knows a lot more about this than you do.

Okay, let women go nto the battlefield as combatants. If and when they are captured will there be an outcry to their treatment? We know what Muslims think of Western women now.
How will Americans reacto to raped, mutilated, tortured and beheaded combatant women soldiers?
How will women behave when they cannot bath or remove and change their clothes for weeks at a time. Can they put up with open air slit latrines in field?

Hey, I'm all for having women in combat roles. Bring it on.

110712_duckworthobama.jpg

Woman have already been serving in combat.

Yep...for quite a while...without the acknowledgement.

Okay, let women go nto the battlefield as combatants. If and when they are captured will there be an outcry to their treatment? We know what Muslims think of Western women now.
How will Americans reacto to raped, mutilated, tortured and beheaded combatant women soldiers?
How will women behave when they cannot bath or remove and change their clothes for weeks at a time. Can they put up with open air slit latrines in field?

Was there an outcry for the women captured in Desert Storm and the Iraq War? Because there were, you know.

Was there an outcry for the women captured in Desert Storm and the Iraq War? Because there were, you know.

Oh we know that at least two women were captured and raped. One of them is lucky to be able to walk today. Imagine she had a broken back and was raped multiple times before her rescue.

I want to see the 21st Century GI Jane. Will she compete head to head with today's Male GI, or will she want a little more consideration. I'm sure the enemy won't do it.

A nation that does not protect its women is a nation lost, in my opinion. Its not just that women do not have the ability it a natural law kind of thing.

But it is just an indication of the further deterioration of our country.

I really think Penetta has no idea about combat and thinks it is just some kind of game. I hope he rest well when one our women gets captured and raped.

Penetta is a moron. has always been a moron and will continue to be a moron. However, he has been told to pursue this and he s doing what he's told. Just like the Joint Chiefs. Politicians in uniforms.

I couldn't agree more that a nation that does not protect,and cherish its women is lost.

I was eating lunch today with my Wife at a local restaurant and, so help me God, I heard this very conversation between 2 men. "We'll, screw it, if these bitches want to go fight that means I don't have to go - fuck that " Other guy: "yeah, fuck those gashes" (please pardon the vernacular). These two "gentlemen" were wrapped up with their little neck scarves and, what I like to call "Coldplay" hats, skin tight skinny jeans and looked as though they wouldn't last 20 seconds in a street fight. Pretty much a complete waste of human flesh.

That, as I see it, is the problem. There are fewer and fewer men in America. The military, when they did away with the draft, knew that this would one day happen. We now are getting closer and closer to a military comprised of illegal aliens, gays and women.

When I joined the Army during Viet Nam, men joined because society expected it. Men were PROUD to serve their country. Funny thing, when 98% of guys numbers came up in the draft, they served. If a draft were reinstated today - 90% of these so-called "men" today would turn tail and run. So what again, is the country to do? Either open the military up to illegal aliens, gays and women, or run the risk of "non defense" of the country.

Yes, this country is lost.

Forum List

Back