The reality of Trump's condolences phone call

Maybe when you graduate from high school you be more mature.
I told you the funeral flags go in order of next of kin.

If I was being immature, i'd call you an old ignorant asshole.

Where does it say that? As a flaming liberal, I doubt you have ever even attended a military funeral much less know the protocol.

Put up or shut up!

The good General suggested that Trump just mind his own business; don't call anybody; don't get involved.

But Trump felt compelled to try and give comfort to the families, so he went against his Generals advice and called anyway..

It's like when one of my friends tried to sing a Taylor Swift song. Not that she had a bad voice, but in this case she was no Taylor Swift. The words of condolence were said a lot better when General Kelly said them, and when it comes to empathy, Trump is tone deaf.

Well you know what? Trump should just quit trying to be a nice guy to liberals. F liberals. You can't do anything nice for them. Liberals are such evil people they will try to take your kindness and turn it around on you. Kind of like that comedy skit of the Odd Couple years ago. It showed Felix trying to help an old lady cross the street, and she swung her purse and hit him.

It's like the story of the man and his son walking down they street and happen along on two dogs fucking. The boy asked his Dad what the dogs were doing. Not wanting to get into the details, the Dad replied that the dog on top had hurt his front legs and the other dog was helping him by holding him up. The boy replied, ""Yeah, that's about right. Try to help somebody and they fuck you!"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Boy, isn't that exactly it too. Michael Medved suggested today that perhaps Trump should have a "beer summit" with this wife that he spoke with. Why? So she can turn that against him as well?

I hate to not be compassionate of a fallen solders wife, but screw her too. She was interviewed and made comments about how Trump referred to her husband as "him" instead of using his name. Well WTF did she expect, the guy is 70 years old and had four calls to make. Maybe he couldn't remember the names of each hero.

It sounds like you just can't please this bitch. Once the Wilson pig put the idea into her head that Trump had been rude, there was no convincing her otherwise.

Funny, the punchine I heard was how the guy claimed his son said the flag went to the soldiers mother, instead of his next of kin.

Are you still trying to peddle that misconception? I am still waiting for your link backing up what you claim.

At military burials at Arlington National Cemetery, there are two flags to be presented.
The flag on the casket is folded and given to the wife, and a second flag that is pre-
folded is presented to the mother or father of the slain servicemember.

Just look up: ORDER OF SUCCESSION FOR RECEIVING THE BURIAL FLAG

If there is any dispute, the order is as follows (assuming the Veteran has not left written instructions) ...

Spouse

Children in the order of their age. The oldest has priority, regardless of sex. If the

Veteran has children from another marriage, the children of the current marriage have
priority, followed by the children of the earlier marriage in order of age (oldest first,
regardless of sex).

Parents (father and then mother, although the older of the two should be given the option)

Siblings in the order of their age. The oldest has priority, regardless of sex.

Grandparents (grandfather and then grandmother, although the older of the two should be given the option)

Other relative in accordance with the laws of the deceased's state of residence

At military burials at Arlington National Cemetery, there are two flags to be presented.
The flag on the casket is folded and given to the wife, and a second flag that is pre-folded is presented to the mother or father of the slain servicemember.

Oh for Christ's sake!

You posted exactly what I said, you ignorant piece of shit!

How fucking stupid are you? You sit there and argue with me for post after post and THEN you provide proof that you are wrong!

Unbelievable!

That sets a new standard for stupid so now all of your other liberal friend will be trying to "out-stupid" each other in attempt to beat your record.

If I were you, I would slink off to the nearest hole in the ground and pull the dirt in over yourself because there you might feel at home with all of the other rocks!

Oh for Christ's sake!

Then I posted ORDER OF SUCCESSION FOR RECEIVING THE BURIAL FLAG

To prove you don't know what you're talking about.

Maybe it's true if the soldier had no children, but in cases where there is a wife and children, the mother doesn't get a flag.

The good General suggested that Trump just mind his own business; don't call anybody; don't get involved.

But Trump felt compelled to try and give comfort to the families, so he went against his Generals advice and called anyway..

It's like when one of my friends tried to sing a Taylor Swift song. Not that she had a bad voice, but in this case she was no Taylor Swift. The words of condolence were said a lot better when General Kelly said them, and when it comes to empathy, Trump is tone deaf.

Well you know what? Trump should just quit trying to be a nice guy to liberals. F liberals. You can't do anything nice for them. Liberals are such evil people they will try to take your kindness and turn it around on you. Kind of like that comedy skit of the Odd Couple years ago. It showed Felix trying to help an old lady cross the street, and she swung her purse and hit him.

It's like the story of the man and his son walking down they street and happen along on two dogs fucking. The boy asked his Dad what the dogs were doing. Not wanting to get into the details, the Dad replied that the dog on top had hurt his front legs and the other dog was helping him by holding him up. The boy replied, ""Yeah, that's about right. Try to help somebody and they fuck you!"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Boy, isn't that exactly it too. Michael Medved suggested today that perhaps Trump should have a "beer summit" with this wife that he spoke with. Why? So she can turn that against him as well?

I hate to not be compassionate of a fallen solders wife, but screw her too. She was interviewed and made comments about how Trump referred to her husband as "him" instead of using his name. Well WTF did she expect, the guy is 70 years old and had four calls to make. Maybe he couldn't remember the names of each hero.

It sounds like you just can't please this bitch. Once the Wilson pig put the idea into her head that Trump had been rude, there was no convincing her otherwise.

Given the fact that most blacks are Democrats, Trump should have only called the families of the white solders who would have kept politics out of it and appreciated the sentiment. But of course, that would have been racist.

Given the fact that most blacks are Democrats, Trump should have only called the families of the white solders who would have kept politics out of it and appreciated the sentiment. But of course, that would have been racist.

Like Cindy Sheehan?

Why? Did Trump call her too?

The thing is I constantly read (by Democrats) how Republicans refuse to cross party lines. But when one does, they are castigated by the left for doing so. So why bother?

Trump did a very nice thing and the Mad Hatter (which I'm sure your father will explain to you) turned his good intentions against him.

Oh for Christ's sake!

Maybe it's true if the soldier had no children, but in cases where there is a wife and children, the mother doesn't get a flag.

OK shit for brains! One more time for possible penetration of that cement block you carry aroun where most people have a head!

The order of succession is for the BURIAL FLAG, not the secondary flag. You would know that if you could fucking read above a third grade level.

The burial flag goes to the children if the deceased is not married, then on down the line of succession.

Again, that is for the BURIAL FLAG!

view;_ylt=AwrB8o80r.5ZriEALW82nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTI0cXIwaDFsBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANmMDk3M2RlYTM3YTk0ZTU3MGZkYjI2NDBmYTRiMmQzOARncG9zAzMwNARpdANiaW5n

Last edited:

Like Cindy Sheehan?

The thing is I constantly read (by Democrats) how Republicans refuse to cross party lines. But when one does, they are castigated by the left for doing so. So why bother?

Trump did a very nice thing and the Mad Hatter (which I'm sure your father will explain to you) turned his good intentions against him.

The snowflakes have shed a river of crocodile tears over this, but their treatment of General Kelly shows how little they actually care about Gold Star families.

Last edited:
Oh for Christ's sake!

You posted that they do! Oh my God! Have mercy on this poor soul for they need a tape playing in their ear saying "Breathe in, breathe out" over and over again!

The secondary flag goes to the parents. That was the first position my son trained for on the burial detail.

You didn't even quote the post here because you KNOW you are wrong!

Like Cindy Sheehan?

The snowflakes have shed a river of crocodile tears over this, but their treatment of General Clark shows how little they actually care about Gold Star families.

Who?

Like Cindy Sheehan?

The snowflakes have shed a river of crocodile tears over this, but their treatment of General Clark shows how little they actually care about Gold Star families.

Who?
I guess I meant General Kelly.

Like Cindy Sheehan?

Who?

Sorry! I thought so, but I wasn't sure that I hadn't missed something. I have been schooling "radical right".

Like Cindy Sheehan?

Who?

Sorry! I thought so, but I wasn't sure that I hadn't missed something. I have been schooling "radical right".
You'd have better luck teaching calculas to a cockroach.

Forum List

Back