The reality of global warming.

The Earth has been going through cyclical Climate change for many Billions of years.
Humans have nothing to do with the Earth getting warmer or colder.

The human effect is neglegble. Less than 0.8%

Volcanoes emit more CO2 gases than all the human population on the Earth combined. The Earth's
Oceans release Billions of Tons of methane gas, which causes a more rapid increase in the Earth's temperature, than CO2 gases.

And Scientists are discovering that Sun spot activity on the surface of the Sun, has
a direct effect on the Earth's overall temperature.

Human Global Warming is all media and Left wing liberal, and Green freaks hype!.

Plate tectonics have much to do with climate change.....the point is, global warming & cooling are cyclic in nature & have little to do with human impact....

Plate tectonics have much to do with climate change.....the point is, global warming & cooling are cyclic in nature & have little to do with human impact....

Incorrect, the human input is offset by the greater Planetary impact.

And there you have it, folks, proof positive that some guy who calls himself 52ndStreet and posts on this forum says that it's all natural. What more proof do you need? Why would anyone want to listen to a bunch of nerdy scientists with their PhD's? Why listen to a bunch of boring old facts, when you can just take the anonymous posts at face value.

And, of course, if you doubt his information, you can google it yourself!

But, if you do, you will see that Oldrocks and I are right, and 52ndStreet is simply regurgitating hooey he has heard somewhere, probably on Limbaugh or some other unimpeachable source.

But, don't take my word for it. I'm just another guy posting anonymously on an internet forum. I don't even have a PhD. Read what the actual climatologists are saying, take in the National Geographic Society, or perhaps the editors of Discover Magazine. On the one hand, you have science, on the other Limbaugh. Which one do you think is most credible?

So this skeptic879005 says because these scientist have Phd, we are supposed to believe everything they say, and they can never be wrong.
They are climatologists, and ,we are just people posting with no credibility
or knowledge.

Well skeptic, the Scientist are wrong, and Scientists have been wrong before.
Earth cyclical climate change is real,Human global Warming is just an unproven theory.I suggest you do more research , and stop allowing your self to be brainwashed by people with a piece of paper with Phd stamped on it.

So this skeptic879005 says because these scientist have Phd, we are supposed to believe everything they say, and they can never be wrong.
They are climatologists, and ,we are just people posting with no credibility
or knowledge.

Well skeptic, the Scientist are wrong, and Scientists have been wrong before.
Earth cyclical climate change is real,Human global Warming is just an unproven theory.I suggest you do more research , and stop allowing your self to be brainwashed by people with a piece of paper with Phd stamped on it.

If degrees don't mean anything then why do you go to a doctor with an MD at the end? You should try to refute the arguments with logic and your own evidence instead of attacking the messengers. There's a reason why these people have PhD's. Did you ever consider that?

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
----- Robert Frost

Yes, this is exactly what I am saying, "one gigantic conspiracy", that is being pertrated by economicaly hard up scientist, and or scientific community, who are in need of cash, in these economicly tight times.

Lordy, lordy, you have not the faintest idea of how science works! I suggest you read a little, no, make that a lot, on the history of science. At presence your willful ignorance is an embarrassment to read.

OK, find me one scientific society that agrees with you. There are millions of scientists from every nation on earth that are studying many differant aspects on this problem, and the overwhelming consensus, as great as that on evolution, is that global warming is real, and the primary cause of it is the burning of fossil fuels.

Lordy, lordy, you have not the faintest idea of how science works! I suggest you read a little, no, make that a lot, on the history of science. At presence your willful ignorance is an embarrassment to read.

We can all have an opinion. That's our right, but it's impolite to take up our time when you have little knowledge of what you are talking about. Instead of speaking up right away, I suggest you take Old Rock's advice and read up on this area.

If degrees don't mean anything then why do you go to a doctor with an MD at the end? You should try to refute the arguments with logic and your own evidence instead of attacking the messengers. There's a reason why these people have PhD's. Did you ever consider that?

I did not say Degress don't mean anything. What I am saying is that having
a degree or Phd does not mean your always right.Or that your statements are the gospel truth to be accepted by every one without question.

I feel also these people with these degress are very arrogant and elitest.
They are not always right, they offer up unproven, or ambiuous
theories based on comparative speculations. Evolution is not a proven fact, it is a "Theory of Evolution".
All these people with Phd's and other degrees do is just, read a few books write some papers, and
have complicated sounding arguments, voicing their opinions.Thats all they do. They may create fancy devices called cell phones,
that may give you cancer, or they can also create Chemicals like Agent Orange, that cause grotesque birth defects, and strip the leaves off of plants.These are the people Skeptic wants us to believe, and trust.
Well I for one do not believe every thing these Dr. Strangelove have to say.

Last edited:
I did not say Degress don't mean anything. What I am saying is that having
a degree or Phd does not mean your always right.Or that your statements are the gospel truth to be accepted by every one without question.

I feel also these people with these degress are very arrogant and elitest.
They are not always right, they offer up unproven, or ambiuous
theories based on comparative speculations. Evolution is not a proven fact, it is a "Theory of Evolution".
All these people with Phd's and other degrees do is just, read a few books write some papers, and
have complicated sounding arguments, voicing their opinions.Thats all they do. They may create fancy devices called cell phones,
that may give you cancer, or they can also create Chemicals like Agent Orange, that cause grotesque birth defects, and strip the leaves off of plants.These are the people Skeptic wants us to believe, and trust.
Well I for one do not believe every thing these Dr. Strangelove have to say.

When you submit a paper to the peer review process, the amount of alphabet after your name is irrelevant. What is important is the methodology, and clarity of your article. Even if your conclusion is wrong, if the methodology of your research is correct, it is a contribution, for the evidence you have presented may be correctly interpreted by someone else.

No, all that people who have degrees like Masters and Phds do is read a few books is a totally false statement. To acheive that degree in the sciences one must do years of work.

Your characterization of scientists as Strangelovian is real character assasination. When I was a child, there were thousands of children that died or were crippled every year from Polio. Mumps, measles, whooping cough, and many other childhood diseases that were rites of passage, if you survived them, are now only memories, for we have the vaccines for them. The very computer and net that you put your scurrilous falsehood on is the result of scientists.

The scientists studying the present warming are from every country in the world, from every political system that we have. Their conclusions are all the same. If we continue as we are, there will be major disasters in our future as global warming tips the world into adrupt climate change. This has happened many times before in the Earth's geologic history, when geologic events caused rapid increases in greenhouse gases. These periods were characterized by major and minor extinctions. Just because the source of the rapid increase in greenhouse gases is at present the actions of mankind is no reason to expect a differant result.

When you submit a paper to the peer review process, the amount of alphabet after your name is irrelevant. What is important is the methodology, and clarity of your article. Even if your conclusion is wrong, if the methodology of your research is correct, it is a contribution, for the evidence you have presented may be correctly interpreted by someone else.

No, all that people who have degrees like Masters and Phds do is read a few books is a totally false statement. To acheive that degree in the sciences one must do years of work.

Your characterization of scientists as Strangelovian is real character assasination. When I was a child, there were thousands of children that died or were crippled every year from Polio. Mumps, measles, whooping cough, and many other childhood diseases that were rites of passage, if you survived them, are now only memories, for we have the vaccines for them. The very computer and net that you put your scurrilous falsehood on is the result of scientists.

The scientists studying the present warming are from every country in the world, from every political system that we have. Their conclusions are all the same. If we continue as we are, there will be major disasters in our future as global warming tips the world into adrupt climate change. This has happened many times before in the Earth's geologic history, when geologic events caused rapid increases in greenhouse gases. These periods were characterized by major and minor extinctions. Just because the source of the rapid increase in greenhouse gases is at present the actions of mankind is no reason to expect a differant result.

My post is not intended to be "scurrilous falsehood", I state a valid point.
many of the scientific theories presented by these Scientist are just that
theories.

I do disagree that the source of the current rapid increase in greenhouse gases is "the action of mankind". I feel the current situation can all be attributed natural Earth cycles. As was the case in the past , when humans
did not produce any large amounts of green house gases.

My post is not intended to be "scurrilous falsehood", I state a valid point.
many of the scientific theories presented by these Scientist are just that
theories.

I do disagree that the source of the current rapid increase in greenhouse gases is "the action of mankind". I feel the current situation can all be attributed natural Earth cycles. As was the case in the past , when humans
did not produce any large amounts of green house gases.

Few statements are intended to be scurrilous falsehoods, or even acknowledged as such by their authors.

Yes, of course theories presented by scientists are just theories, by definition. The theory of gravity, the germ theory of disease, and the theory of evolution are other theories supported by scientists.

$a841bmcr9.gif

Few statements are intended to be scurrilous falsehoods, or even acknowledged as such by their authors.

Yes, of course theories presented by scientists are just theories, by definition. The theory of gravity, the germ theory of disease, and the theory of evolution are other theories supported by scientists.

So you have finally realized, that the scientist that are presenting this false
"Theory" , of "Human global warming", are in fact incorrect, and wrong with
all of their manipulated and skewed data.And the data has been altered to
support their incorrect and false theory.

Last edited:
So you have finally realized, that the scientist that are presenting this false
"Theory" , of "Human global warming", are in fact incorrect, and wrong with
all of their manipulated and skewed data.And the data has been altered to
support their incorrect and false theory.

Sure, just like the germ theory of disease and the theory of gravity are based on manipulated and skewed data.

Now, excuse me while I go and sacrifice a chicken to the Earth Mother. I'm not feeling well right now, and think maybe someone has given me the evil eye.

Sure, just like the germ theory of disease and the theory of gravity are based on manipulated and skewed data.

Now, excuse me while I go and sacrifice a chicken to the Earth Mother. I'm not feeling well right now, and think maybe someone has given me the evil eye.

I don't appreciate you making fun of one of my VooDoo ritual rites.
It is a high honor to sacrifice a Chicken or German Shepard Dog.
These rituals are as ancient as the the Earth.!

Forum List

Back