The real winners of the ACA

The DNC and the Insurance Industry just pulled off the biggest scam ever.

Yeah big insurance is reeel happy about getting a smaller piece of the pie. A smaller profit is exactly what they've been fighting for.

Guaranteed profits is the goal. Once that's established, the rest is just a matter of 'adjustment'. Any bets on which way things will be adjusted?

Yes, and they will continue to win until we have Single-Payer.

Sounds real good. Then IRS agents can dictate how much you pay, when you pay, and garnishee your wages if you don't pay. Of course, if you don't have any wages, you win.
oh the uninformed, they love to stay stupid shit ... the ones that don't pay are on medicaid they are establish by their income ...working income... raise the minimum wage above the poverty level, then they will pay for it themselves with a little assistance ...or hell how about getting those companies to pay for their health care who pays them next to nothing to work for them ... get those dead beats to pay
... there's two good Ideas ...

Speaking of stupid, the IRS is the agency that collects money from taxpayers to fund the ACA the last time I checked.

I pay for my health insurance. If you want to pay for your own and several others feel free to do so. Just don't make a law that requires me to.

The government has tried wage and price controls in the past and they didn't work.

Next!

Sounds real good. Then IRS agents can dictate how much you pay, when you pay, and garnishee your wages if you don't pay. Of course, if you don't have any wages, you win.
oh the uninformed, they love to stay stupid shit ... the ones that don't pay are on medicaid they are establish by their income ...working income... raise the minimum wage above the poverty level, then they will pay for it themselves with a little assistance ...or hell how about getting those companies to pay for their health care who pays them next to nothing to work for them ... get those dead beats to pay ... there's two good Ideas ...

I pay for my health insurance. If you want to pay for your own and several others health insurance, feel free to do so. Just don't make a law that requires me too.

Before ObamaCare, EMTALA forced YOU paid for others' health care.

With ObamaCare, they must pay for their own.

WHY is that so hard to understand?

Yeah big insurance is reeel happy about getting a smaller piece of the pie. A smaller profit is exactly what they've been fighting for.

Guaranteed profits is the goal. Once that's established, the rest is just a matter of 'adjustment'. Any bets on which way things will be adjusted?

For the first time, insurance companies are required to spend 80% of premiums on patient care.

That is why I got two refunds from my insurance company.

While partisan hackery abounds in this debacle...

Yes,
The real winners are the gangster insurance companies and the abortion industry.

The list of criminals include but are not limited to:
Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood, unknown fortune in the blood of babies]

"Here is what progress for women looks like. Starting today, thanks to the Affordable Care Act, American women can get coverage for lifesaving preventive services -- including mammograms, immunization, and wellness visits -- for free

*Cecile Richards is president of the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, PPFA's advocacy and political arm.

For free......hummmmmmm....so there is such a thing as a free lunch

The Kaiser Family Foundation - Immeasurable wealth made in the destruction of lives
]

Health maintenance organization

Though some forms of group "managed care" did exist prior to the 1970s, they came about chiefly through the influence of U.S. President Richard Nixon and his friend Edgar Kaiser. In discussion in the White House on February 17, 1971, Nixon expressed his support for the essential philosophy of the HMO, which John Ehrlichman explained thus: "All the incentives are toward less medical care, because the less care they give them, the more money they make."

For the first time, insurance companies are required to spend 80% of premiums on patient care.

That is why I got two refunds from my insurance company.

How much did they spend on patient care prior to aca?

Winners?
perhaps the IT people

Sebelius on the Run
The HHS Secretary refuses to testify about ObamaCare's rollout.

The Affordable Care Act's botched rollout has stunned its media cheering section, and it even seems to have surprised the law's architects. The problems run much deeper than even critics expected, and whatever federal officials, White House aides and outside contractors are doing to fix them isn't working. But who knows? Omerta is the word of the day as the Obama Administration withholds information from the public.

It's a Cost Plus schema for profits. They get to keep 20% for expenses and profit as long as 80% is spent on health care.

So what's the incentive here? To grossly inflate the cost of health care so that the insurance company absolute $$$ increase.

And this is why we should all just step back and watch this monstrosity collapse under its own weight.

OMB director: Er, no, I can’t gaurantee that HealthCare.gov will be running smoothly by mid-December

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQy-6x8ismI]OMB Director Sylvia Burwell Twice Refuses To Say If ObamaCare Website Will Be Fixed By December - YouTube[/ame]

The Kaiser Family Foundation - Immeasurable wealth made in the destruction of lives
]

Health maintenance organization

Though some forms of group "managed care" did exist prior to the 1970s, they came about chiefly through the influence of U.S. President Richard Nixon and his friend Edgar Kaiser. In discussion in the White House on February 17, 1971, Nixon expressed his support for the essential philosophy of the HMO, which John Ehrlichman explained thus: "All the incentives are toward less medical care, because the less care they give them, the more money they make."

:mad:

Pretty sure this couple will not be there...

Obamacare's winners and losers in Bay Area

Part of the losers are Cindy Vinson and Tom Waschura, both Obama supporters:

Vinson, of San Jose, will pay $1,800 more a year for an individual policy, while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four.

Vinson told the newspaper.
“Of course, I want people to have health care,”
“I just didn’t realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally.”
Waschura was similarly surprised.
“I was laughing at Boehner,” he said, “until the mail came today.”

One can take a dim view of things ....if one goes by one's wit does that view come about...however there is a choice one can go from the dark and lonely canyons to the bright side of the road...all those with pre-existing conditions say "thank you Obama-san" :clap2:

If the reactionary left keeps moving the goal post
they are bound to win something

Pre-existing conditions?
Do you think that is why there premiums went up so much?

Vinson, of San Jose, will pay $1,800 more a year for an individual policy, while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four.

“I just didn’t realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally.”

So Papa Obama was lying then when he said your rates would go down
or is he lying now?

So hard to tell with 'snake Oil salesmen"

Obama also made this promise:

“I will sign a universal health-care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.”

Even the NY Times ran a piece on it

In speech after speech, Senator Barack Obama has vowed that he will lower the country’s health care costs enough to “bring down premiums by $2,500 for the typical family.”

If the reactionary left keeps moving the goal post
they are bound to win something

Pre-existing conditions?
Do you think that is why there premiums went up so much?

So Papa Obama was lying then when he said your rates would go down
or is he lying now?

So hard to tell with 'snake Oil salesmen"

CNN's Reliable Sources Covers The "Propaganda" Of Hannity's Fake Obamacare Victims :eusa_shifty:
Video ››› October 20, 2013 12:20 PM EDT ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF

CNN's Reliable Sources Covers The "Propaganda" Of Hannity's Fake Obamacare Victims | Video | Media Matters for America :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back