The Real Welfare States

Your article is spot on.

It mentioned my state very correctly. The Seattle metro area supports most of the eastern side of the state. They don't have enough people or businesses to be able to support themselves and their tax liabilities.

The east side didn't have any 9-1-1 services until the mid 90s when the people in the Seattle area had a chance to vote whether to increase their own taxes to set up and maintain a 9-1-1 service system on the east side of the state. I voted with the majority which voted to raise our own taxes to build and maintain that 9-1-1 service that they didn't have and weren't willing to raise their own taxes to pay for.

They mooch off us on the west side of the state and then turn around and call us looney lazy liberals.

The feds dictated universal 911 and set a tax on your phone bill to pay for it, check your phone bill drama queen.

Illinois... the Reddest Blue state in America. :lol:

IL-1.jpg

Your article is spot on.

It mentioned my state very correctly. The Seattle metro area supports most of the eastern side of the state. They don't have enough people or businesses to be able to support themselves and their tax liabilities.

The east side didn't have any 9-1-1 services until the mid 90s when the people in the Seattle area had a chance to vote whether to increase their own taxes to set up and maintain a 9-1-1 service system on the east side of the state. I voted with the majority which voted to raise our own taxes to build and maintain that 9-1-1 service that they didn't have and weren't willing to raise their own taxes to pay for.

They mooch off us on the west side of the state and then turn around and call us looney lazy liberals.

And you are spot on too Dana.
Even on the State level - makers are blue, takers are red

CityLead-CLICK.jpg

BTW - for those of you unfamiliar with WA State - King County is the county where uber-liberal , $15 bucks an hour minimum wage Seattle is located... Whoda thunk?

Desperate much, Snipe?

Dude, the elections are over. Obama won. Take a chill pill.

We destroyed this Libtard meme yesterday.

Each State has producers and each State has slugs.

For example, New York votes Democrat. But looking at New York City, for example, just 40,000 people (1%) pay 50% of the taxes of all 8 million people.

Those 40K are mostly the conservatives. The majority of the freeloaders are Leftist slugs such as yourself.

Those 40K are the producers, and the rest are the Obama voters.

Now you know how the 'State' thing works.

Stop with the facts. You want to befuddle Grandma?

Ravi check out nutjob beretta's attempt at dressing up AS IF he is the emu. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back