The Real Welfare States

24510335.jpg

We destroyed this Libtard meme yesterday.

It doesn't work like that when you talk about 'States.'

Each State has producers and each State has slugs.

For example, New York votes Democrat. But looking at New York City, for example, just 40,000 people (1%) pay 50% of the taxes of all 8 million people.

Those 40K are mostly the conservatives. The majority of the freeloaders are Leftist slugs such as yourself.

Those 40K are the producers, and the rest are the Obama voters.

Now you know how the 'State' thing works.

You've met with all 40k and they told you that they are all conservatives?

Only to a Republican are a majority of the 99% freeloader leftist slugs.

Last edited:
Desperate much, Snipe?

Dude, the elections are over. Obama won. Take a chill pill.

For example, New York votes Democrat. But looking at New York City, for example, just 40,000 people (1%) pay 50% of the taxes of all 8 million people.

Those 40K are mostly the conservatives. The majority of the freeloaders are Leftist slugs such as yourself.

LOL. Breaking your arm patting yourself on the back:badgrin:

You dumb fucks talked yourselfs out of winning an election that should have been a pushover.

But go ahead and continue to put the interests of the 1% above those of the 99%. See how that plays in 2014 and 2016.

Yep, take advice from any clueless, occupying deadbeat..............

Truth is that the "moocher" states are mostly agrarian (ever heard of farm subsidies?), have vastly lower population densities and, in the case of the 11 western states, have mot of their land controlled by the feds.

If anyone doesn't like the truth, it's ProgressoCommie freebooters like you.

Another attack on those poor Blacks and Native Americans who disproportionally represent the populations of their states.

tsk tsk

Huh? which states are you claiming, "have poor Blacks and Native Americans who disproportionally represent the populations of their states." take in more federal dollars than they pay out and-----and vote Republican?

Based on 2005 stats?

How about 2012 stats?

Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C. $13.99
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia

Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Statistic Verification
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
Date Verified: 10.15.2012
Welfare is the organized public or private social services for the assistance of disadvantaged groups. Aid could include general Welfare payments, health care through Medicaid, food stamps, special payments for pregnant women and young mothers, and federal and state housing benefits. The Welfare system in the United States began in the 1930s, during the Great Depression. Opponents of Welfare argue that it affects work incentives.

Oh the FEDERAL money might be going to the RED STATES but its distribution is NOT mostly going to the people of the REd OR the Blue states, either.

MUCH of the money going to states goes to pay corporations for goods and services used by the FEDS.

So while I have NO DOUBT that the RED states get more money than they pay in, I have many doubts about the PEOPLE benefitting from most of it.

And that problem is NOT limited to Red states or the Blue. Much of that is probably necessary and useful and some of it is pure PORK.

That is the nature of government spending generally.

Every dollar spent by the government that is NOT welfare going directly to the people is going to some corporation or the other.

I have never seen a breakdown that shows us how spending breaks out but I doubt that more than 10% actually goes into any social services programs.

Oh the FEDERAL money might be going to the RED STATES but its distribution is NOT mostly going to the people of the REd OR the Blue states, either.

MUCH of the money going to states goes to pay corporations for goods and services used by the FEDS.

So while I have NO DOUBT that the RED states get more money than they pay in, I have many doubts about the PEOPLE benefitting from most of it.

And that problem is NOT limited to Red states or the Blue. Much of that is probably necessary and useful and some of it is pure PORK.

Every dollar spent by the government that is NOT welfare going directly to the people is going to some corporation or the other.

I have never seen a breakdown that shows us how spending breaks out but I doubt that more than 10% actually goes into any social services programs.

the highest poverty rates in the country are in red states.

so even if one takes the corporate issue into account, the red states are still the moochers.

and that's the point... this lie they've made up about democrats being welfare queens.... and, in particular, the intentional use of that issue in terms of racial overtones. people need to start calling them on their BS and not talk about the 47% being democrats. some are, some aren't, no doubt.

but reality is that the largest group on welfare are white single mothers.

so even if one takes the corporate issue into account, the red states are still the moochers.

They're NOT moocher STATES if the money going to those corporations is NOT trickling down to the people of those states, Jill.

While the check might be sent to the corporate HQ, that does NOT mean the money STAYS in that state, now, does it?

No, in fact MOST of that money goes back to Wall Street, does it not?

So that BIG money ends up channeled through NEW YORK, which probably explains why New York STATE (but really the city) ends up looking like the economic engine of the nation.

The work gets done elsewhere, but the masters of capital end up controlling the money from Wall Street, and while doing so, the street also takes a nice little commission for providing those "services" to the corporations traded on WS.

So before I will buy into this derivsive RE b Blue state meme, somebody will have to break down EXACTLY what that money is going to pay for STATE BY STATE.

I've never seen that done, and it needs to be done BEFORE one castigates whole states or regions for being MOOCHERS.

Fair is fair and some intellectual honesty is needed as it regards this argument.

Last edited:

and that's the point... this lie they've made up about democrats being welfare queens.... and, in particular, the intentional use of that issue in terms of racial overtones. people need to start calling them on their BS and not talk about the 47% being democrats. some are, some aren't, no doubt.

but reality is that the largest group on welfare are white single mothers.

Jillian repeating a lie is still a lie. according to 2012 stats that is a lie.

It doesn't work like that when you talk about 'States.'

You've met with all 40k and they told you that they are all conservatives?

Only to a Republican are a majority of the 99% freeloader leftist slugs.

It is common sense.

But let me dumb it down for you.

Would you not agree that the other 99% whom rely on that 1% to pay half of the taxes OVERWHELMINGLY vote Democrat?

LOL. Listen to the denial of reality from the wingnuts.

Simply put, the red states produce the most takers, and most of them vote GOP.

You have no way of proving that statement,give it a try,but last time anyone looked there isnt a box to check when you vote telling where your income comes from.

These people will say anything to support their narrative, anything.

So some bat shit crazy leftist throws out some numbers without providing anything to back them up such as the methodology for the calculations is meaningless, yet you jump on the bandwagon as if it real. The only evidence provided in the link was the authors obvious bias and you posting it proves your obvious bias and your inability to live in reality.

Your article is spot on.

It mentioned my state very correctly. The Seattle metro area supports most of the eastern side of the state. They don't have enough people or businesses to be able to support themselves and their tax liabilities.

The east side didn't have any 9-1-1 services until the mid 90s when the people in the Seattle area had a chance to vote whether to increase their own taxes to set up and maintain a 9-1-1 service system on the east side of the state. I voted with the majority which voted to raise our own taxes to build and maintain that 9-1-1 service that they didn't have and weren't willing to raise their own taxes to pay for.

They mooch off us on the west side of the state and then turn around and call us looney lazy liberals.

Forum List

Back