The Real War on Women....This will Break your heart

College professors? What's that got to do with the pea in soup?

It was a simple question-----which you cannot answer
A simple question which I cannot answer? You're nuts. What is the question and how would I know how Islamic college professors define 'norm'? You are a CRAZY BITCH.

the whole question was ----how do you define norm? You have stated that you KNOW ALL ABOUT THE CULTURE OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES because you spent time in
muslim countries. I have known lots and lots
of muslims living in the USA who have been UTTERLY CLUELESS about American culture------most of them are physicians----they know medicine but not American culture (some---not all) a physician is in a much more advantageous position to KNOW---than is some sort of business lady sipping tea in the parlor of some upper class muslim guy in Qatar. I have relatives born in at least five different muslim countries-----and have worked with and socialized with lots and lots of muslims from different muslim countries VERY CLOSELY------your conceit "I KNOW IT ALL" is ludicrous. Something like "I spent three weeks in ATHENS so I know all there is to know about greek culture"-----actually I learned a bit from an American greek-----had I visited Athens I would know some tourist spots
I have lived in 3 Muslim countries, all are 90 or more percent Muslim, for a total of 8 years. I don't associate with rich ladies or take tea with them. I work with Muslim people every day, all day, from various walks of life and income levels, work with them very closely, mostly women. First hand experience is far more than second hand. You say I am a know it all: I know a hell of a lot more than you do. Many of these women, and many are young women, are good friends and associates. You listen to rumor and exaggerate what you have heard. You hate Muslims and you believe what you want to believe because of your bigotry.

And again, you tell me where it says in the Koran that marrying girls not having finished puberty is encouraged or acccepted. And explain why you are not horrified at the extent to which people in Asian countries, such as Thailand, sell their children to old Western men. You are biased only against Muslims and ignoring the same behavior that goes on in other cultures.

Yeah? which three? is it classified?:dunno:

for the record-----muslims from oil rich countries go
to countries in southeast asia ----and the EAST ---
to buy kids (both male and female) for use back home--------I know that because muslims from south east asia told me. Esmeralda-----did you know muslim tourists in south east asia buy little girls and boys? My muslim informant was not happy about it-------nice kid

You aren't protecting her. You freaking attacking us for protecting her. So stop pretending to do something you aren't doing.

Liar.

I never said I was protecting her. I don't even know her.

What I wrote is is that children should be protected and that she is a child.

YOU using the word "us" and saying you were protecting her is an idiotic lie. That is, unless you are saying you all know her personally.

Do you really want to add another lie?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How dare I say you have a problem for immediately thinking about sex with an 11 year old? Deny it all you want. You have a problem. Most people don't assume when you talk about sex you are talking about sex with an 11 year old.I never claimed you were a pedo, in fact that's the false accusation you've been making.

You don't want to be called out then stop being such a flaming hypocrite and stop using victims for partisan attacks.

More lies.

You made the accusation and you repeat it in this post.

You chose this thread, a thread about the terrible tragedy done to an 11yo, to wax eloquent about sex not being "naughty and sinful".

You phony christian RWs want to make it a partisan issue. FACT is, you don't know what this child's politics are (at that age, probably one at all) and you don't know the politics of the monsters who did this to her.If you say you know any of these people's politics, that's nothing more than ANOTHER lie.

Whine all you want but I don't care what the politics are and I will continue to call out ALL child sexual predators AND their apologists.

Stop lying you vile and horrible man.

I have posted nothing that is not true.

And to reiterate the FACT that started all of this, 11 year old girls are NOT adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults.

You can disagree but your opinion does not make it fact.

:rolleyes:
Thank you for explaining that, Luddly. I agree with you that 11 year old girls are not adults and should not be treated or thought of as adults. I applaud you for once again standing up for the rights of children. Well said.
So killing and enslaving girls and murdering female babies in the womb is not a war on women in your mind?:uhh: the girls would have eventually became women

No, that would be a war against children, JROC. The war against women would be treating them as chattle, giving them 1/4 of the vote any man (in a Muslim country) would get, taking their children from them if they get a divorce from a Muslim man, refusing to convict a Muslim man of beating them because it is said to be a teaching from Muhammad, refusing to permit them to drive a car (as they do in Saudi Arabia) refusing them to travel anywhere alone - forcing them to have a male companion with them at all times, refusing to prosecute their fathers and brothers for raping them and then murdering them in an "Honor Killing". Forcing them to marry someone they have no desire to marry (underage marriage is legalized paedophilia and should be condemned and made illegal throughout the world) forcing them by threat of death to convert to Islam when they do not wish to do so. The use of Shariah Law against women - stoning them to death for adultery, for leaving Islam, for being prosecuted and put to death for having been "raped by a Muslim man" and daring to report it. THAT is a war against women.

Which reminds me, I owe Luddly an apology as I misunderstood what was going on. I missed the point ( that happens for me! How about the rest of you? Ever got something wrong before?) which is the title should have read the real war against children - this will break your heart.

And it did. I found the story you chose to be very important and I applaud you for it but lets give Luddly credit for having pointed out the truth. We are talking about children. Not women. (per the OP).

You write many excellent threads, posts, JROC. I agree with you most all the time in your point of view but in this matter Luddly is right. I also want to remind people that on the Duggar thread Luddly consistently stood up for the victims. Which is what all of us should be doing. (all the time).

The problem with your idiot buddy is,his first inclination wasn't any kind of empathy for the this young girl, it was some stupid, brain dead, comment about Mike Huckabee and Ted Nugent. Does war on Females suit you? Sorry, i don't side with these leftist nutjobs who are destroying our country and making excuses for our enemies.. I'll pass. This girls situation, as is with so many in these muslim countries is partially the fault of these leftist morons.

Did I not address that out of the gate in my first response to Luddly? Yes, JROC. I did. Granted politics should be left out of it - but I do know that they stood up for the victims of abuse on another thread and that was the point I was making. If I offended you, angered you, disappointed you by my responses I sincerely apologize. I am not perfect and can be an idiot myself. You'd be surprised. Then again - perhaps not. I hope you have a nice evening and I thank you for your honesty and willingness to be upfront with me about how you feel. I do listen to you and respect your opinion, JROC. Very much.

Forum List

Back