The real war begins here.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
We've seen an attitude of appeasement toward Muslims and Islam that no other religion or sect has ever enjoyed in in the modern age. We see daily reports of Muslims claiming discrimination such as not adhering to a company dress code because of religious reasons

On the job, their way

Well it used to be that if you worked for an employer, you either did it their way or you were fired or quit.

And there is the refusal of Muslims to handle certain foods

Muslim checkout staff get an alcohol opt-out clause - Times Online

Now if handling pork and alcohol is against your religion, why the hell would you apply for a job at an establishment that sells beer and bacon? If as an employee you refuse to do what your job requires, you should be fired.

Muslims can discriminate against the handicapped as well

Muslim cabbies refusing the blind and drinkers | NEWS.com.au

Now in Britain official capitulate and say that Muslim religious law is inevitable in England

Sharia will 'inevitably' become part of British law, says barrister - Telegraph.

When will the appeasement end? When we are all wearing bhurkas and praying to Allah whether we want to or not?

This is how the jihad is won, quietly by capitulation by the rest of the world for fear of offending a Muslim. Not with a bang but a whimper.

So just stand by as your rights and way of life is whittled away in the name of tolerance and the "inevitable"

We make allowances and exceptions for other religions, too.

The're so imbedded into our way of life that we don't recognize them.

Sunday being generally known as a day when most people are off is a fairly good example of that, don't you think?

You are being misleading. According to one link:
And many of the more publicized disputes in the area -- including Target cashiers who declined to scan pork and cabdrivers refusing to transport passengers with alcohol -- never made it to an EEOC filing

So some people are suing because they don't want to perform their jobs. Doesn't mean they'll win. IMO, they should be laughed out of court.

We make allowances and exceptions for other religions, too.

The're so imbedded into our way of life that we don't recognize them.

Sunday being generally known as a day when most people are off is a fairly good example of that, don't you think?

I don't know about you but I think there is a difference if Sunday is mandated by law or if it is merely a custom. Blue laws have been repealed in most states BECAUSE of the religious connotations.

"The real war begins here"? Only if you're a bigoted nutcase. Sheesh. "War".

When our way of life is constantly challenged by a religious sect and we keep appeasing them we will see our rights taken in the name of religious tolerance. So keep calling it bigoted and see what happens.

Soon employers will not be able to fire employees who don't do their jobs for fear of being sued for religious discrimination (even if it gets thrown out of court, the time and money spent on such cases will be a detriment to business owners). We are already putting foot washes in public schools to appease Muslims at tax payer expense

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-07-25-muslim-special-treatment-from-schools_N.htm

If Catholics asked for holy water basins to be placed at the entrance of public schools at taxpayer expense, would it be allowed?

Soon Muslims will be exempt from anti-discrimination laws in the name of religious tolerance. We are on the path to having different laws for different people and/or sects and tell me how this is a good thing.

When our way of life is constantly challenged by a religious sect and we keep appeasing them we will see our rights taken in the name of religious tolerance. So keep calling it bigoted and see what happens.

Soon employers will not be able to fire employees who don't do their jobs for fear of being sued for religious discrimination (even if it gets thrown out of court, the time and money spent on such cases will be a detriment to business owners). We are already putting foot washes in public schools to appease Muslims at tax payer expense

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-07-25-muslim-special-treatment-from-schools_N.htm

If Catholics asked for holy water basins to be placed at the entrance of public schools at taxpayer expense, would it be allowed?

Soon Muslims will be exempt from anti-discrimination laws in the name of religious tolerance. We are on the path to having different laws for different people and/or sects and tell me how this is a good thing.

It's not a good thing and I seriously doubt it will happen, but if it does, you'll have your own group to thank for it for constantly trying to force religion into government.

It's not a good thing and I seriously doubt it will happen, but if it does, you'll have your own group to thank for it for constantly trying to force religion into government.

???????

What "group" are you talikng about? The point of my post is that we ARE already allowing religion into government to apprease religious sects and Muslims in particular.

And according to lefties, that's right and good.

Only Christianity and Christians are "bad".

And according to lefties, that's right and good.

Only Christianity and Christians are "bad".

i have a huge problem with christianity being forced from schools while muslim and other students are being accomodated. for god sakes, show some consistency!

???????

What "group" are you talikng about? The point of my post is that we ARE already allowing religion into government to apprease religious sects and Muslims in particular.

Yep. And it's because we allow it in to appease Christians. The constitution is pretty clear. All or nothing.

Yep. And it's because we allow it in to appease Christians. The constitution is pretty clear. All or nothing.

please show me where in the past ten years a law was passed to appease Christians. And the Constitution says.

LII: Constitution

Bill of Rights
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

That is a far cry from allowing Sharia law into the Constitution. It also means that I as an employer do not have to make concessions for the religious beliefs of my employees. And it certainly means that my tax dollars should not be used make concessions for any religion.

I live in a secular community which accomodates the needs of the religion when it can.

That's the way I like it, too.

I live in a secular community which accomodates the needs of the religion when it can.

That's the way I like it, too.

The community accommodating religion is different than the government accommodating religion. The former is fine, the latter is unacceptable.

Forum List

Back