The Real Value of Sanctuary Cities

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Earlier this week, an illegal alien disgustingly broke into a New Jersey home and allegedly molested a six year old girl, reports the Trentonian.

Edgar Mendoza jumped out of a second floor window after a Trenton father discovered him in bed with his six year old daughter. Mendoza, age 32, is illegally in the United States and is a citizen of Guatemala.

The victim's father heard a disturbance from his daughter's room around 1:30 am on Tuesday night and went to check on her. To his horror, he discovered the adult male in bed with his six year old. The man then leapt out of bed and jumped out the window, running away for cover.

The father called the police, who later apprehended the alleged pervert. Police also discovered a cellphone outside the home that was traced to Mendoza as well.

Medical reports revealed the little girl was sexually assaulted.

"The people in the residence do not know him,” said Lt. Stephen Varn. “We believe he entered through the same window he jumped out of.”

Mendoza is currently being held by U.S. Immigrations and Customs Officials and facing deportation. He is charged with three counts of aggravated sex assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and burglary.

Mendoza's arrest comes just eight months after Trenton Mayor Eric Jackson labeled the New Jersey City a "Sanctuary City." In February, Mayor Jackson called President Trump's executive order stripping sanctuary cities of federal funding for failure to report illegal immigrants to ICE "outrageous."

An Illegal alien heinously sexually assaults a 6 year old girl

Are you trying to say all immigrants are rapists? 1/2? What percentage do you think are rapists?

Are you trying to say all immigrants are rapists? 1/2? What percentage do you think are rapists?
Does it make any difference? Would you agree that if the sanctuary city had met its primary responsibility to its citizens (to keep them safe), there would be a six year old girl in Trenton, NJ who wouldn't have experienced the horror of rape?

Just how many little girls are you willing to sacrifice in the name of political correctness?

Does it make any difference? Would you agree that if the sanctuary city had met its primary responsibility to its citizens (to keep them safe), there would be a six year old girl in Trenton, NJ who wouldn't have experienced the horror of rape?

Just how many little girls are you willing to sacrifice in the name of political correctness?

Yes, it makes a hell of a difference. If you don't know that, then you're an idiot. If you do know that, and still post that kind of crap, then you are a liar.

Yes, it makes a hell of a difference. If you don't know that, then you're an idiot. If you do know that, and still post that kind of crap, then you are a liar.
Okay --- now I understand YOUR position.

And, I will ask again .... How many little girls are you willing to sacrifice in the name of political correctness?

Earlier this week, an illegal alien disgustingly broke into a New Jersey home and allegedly molested a six year old girl, reports the Trentonian.

Edgar Mendoza jumped out of a second floor window after a Trenton father discovered him in bed with his six year old daughter. Mendoza, age 32, is illegally in the United States and is a citizen of Guatemala.

The victim's father heard a disturbance from his daughter's room around 1:30 am on Tuesday night and went to check on her. To his horror, he discovered the adult male in bed with his six year old. The man then leapt out of bed and jumped out the window, running away for cover.

The father called the police, who later apprehended the alleged pervert. Police also discovered a cellphone outside the home that was traced to Mendoza as well.

"The people in the residence do not know him,” said Lt. Stephen Varn. “We believe he entered through the same window he jumped out of.”

Mendoza is currently being held by U.S. Immigrations and Customs Officials and facing deportation. He is charged with three counts of aggravated sex assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and burglary.

Mendoza's arrest comes just eight months after Trenton Mayor Eric Jackson labeled the New Jersey City a "Sanctuary City." In February, Mayor Jackson called President Trump's executive order stripping sanctuary cities of federal funding for failure to report illegal immigrants to ICE "outrageous."

Surely Guatemala has a prison where he can serve a sentence there for his crime here. Instead of keeping these criminals if convicted can't an agreement be made with these other countries to pay them a stipend to maintain a prisoner like this in their home country or country of origin? Maybe our legal B's in D.C. can figure that out somehow and get some of this type trash shipped out faster.

And, I will ask again .... How many little girls are you willing to sacrifice in the name of political correctness?
I understand their logic better. Say a white man raped that little girl. Do we then outlaw all white men? Why allow a single white man to walk free if their are rapist among them.

1) Democrats are on the side of the Criminals
2) Democrats are on the side of the illegal aliens
3) Democrats do not care about crime victims
4) Democrats want maximum illegal immigration
5) Democrats block Voter ID laws so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the votes of American citizens
6) Democrat Sanctuary Cities are for maintaining their political power
7) Democrats brag about illegal immigration displacing white voters
8) Democrats pander to the Aztlan Nationalist who brag about invading America
9) Democrats are helping the Mexican Drug Cartels
10) Democrats are helping the Human Traffickers

I understand their logic better. Say a white man raped that little girl. Do we then outlaw all white men? Why allow a single white man to walk free if their are rapist among them.
Democrats are heartless cretins who don't even care about a 6 year old crime victim just because they want more illegal immigration

I'll answer as soon as you answer this one. When are you going to stop beating your wife?

I'll answer as soon as you answer this one. When are you going to stop beating your wife?

When she learns to listen .... your turn.

Typical RWNJ

Typical RWNJ
Lacking a response?

We understand ... you're probably used to it.

So, tell us ... how many little girls are you willing to sacrifice in the name of political correctness? 10? 50? 1000?

Typical RWNJ
Lacking a response?

So, tell us ... how many little girls are you willing to sacrifice in the name of political correctness? 10? 50? 1000?

Mid-South pastor convicted in rape of 5-year-old

Durban preacher accused of raping boy, 8

Durban preacher accused of raping boy, 8 | IOL News

Matthew Tague, a pastor at the North Coast Calvary Chapel, was arrested for 16 counts of lewd and lascivious acts with one minor victim
Pastor Accused of Child Molestation Pleads Not Guilty

How much longer till we quit putting up with these religious rapists, and ban preachers from being any where near our children?

Would you agree that if the church had met its primary responsibility to its citizens (to keep them safe), there would be children all over the country who wouldn't have experienced the horror of rape?

Just how many little girls and boys are you willing to sacrifice in the name of so called religious freedom? 10? 50? 1000?

Through the years, there have been thousands of children raped and abused by the clergy while you just pretend it doesn't happen. I can list at least 100 children raped by preachers, priests, and religious leaders for each child that has suffered the same fate from an illegal.

How much longer till you quit making excuses for these religious rapists, and admit they are a much bigger threat than illegals?

Typical RWNJ
Lacking a response?

Durban preacher accused of raping boy, 8

Durban preacher accused of raping boy, 8 | IOL News

Matthew Tague, a pastor at the North Coast Calvary Chapel, was arrested for 16 counts of lewd and lascivious acts with one minor victim
Pastor Accused of Child Molestation Pleads Not Guilty

How much longer till we quit putting up with these religious rapists, and ban preachers from being any where near our children?

Would you agree that if the church had met its primary responsibility to its citizens (to keep them safe), there would be children all over the country who wouldn't have experienced the horror of rape?

Just how many little girls and boys are you willing to sacrifice in the name of so called religious freedom? 10? 50? 1000?

Through the years, there have been thousands of children raped and abused by the clergy while you just pretend it doesn't happen. I can list at least 100 children raped by preachers, priests, and religious leaders for each child that has suffered the same fate from an illegal.

How much longer till you quit making excuses for these religious rapists, and admit they are a much bigger threat than illegals?
No question that they are a threat, and all need to be dealt with severely .... but, tell me, how many of those were aided and abetted by your local government? How many of them had previously committed crimes that your local government intentionally chose to ignore? How many of them were a direct result of liberal abdicating their responsibility to their fellow citizens?

You try to compare apples and kumquats --- nice deflection, but frankly, that dog don't hunt.

How many criminals do you want in YOUR town?

Forum List

Back