The Real US National Debt Is More Than $202 Trillion!

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

DailyBail.com

CHART SHOCK - The Real National Debt Is $202 Trillion

Chart Pic

Graphing the national debt and unfunded liabilities thru 2009. Dr. Kotlikoff, economics professor at Boston University, has the 2010 numbers below.

Dr. Lawrence Kotlikoff - National debt truth teller...

The Government Is Lying About The Amount of Debt

Kotlikoff: "The U.S. is bankrupt and we don't even know it..."

Bloomberg Video: Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff economics professor at Boston University, discusses the national debt and unfunded liabilities - Aug. 11, 2010

Using CBO data, Kotlikoff says the real national debt is $202 trillion.

Compare the official deficit numbers for July - $165 billion - with the numbers for all of 2002 - where $165 billion covered the deficit for the entire fiscal year.

The Congressional Budget Office whose Long-Term Budget Outlook, released in June, shows an even larger problem - Unofficial Liabilities.

Based on the CBO’s data, I calculate a fiscal gap of $202 trillion, which is more than 15 times the official debt. This gargantuan discrepancy between our “official” debt and our actual net indebtedness isn’t surprising. It reflects what economists call the labeling problem. Congress has been very careful over the years to label most of its liabilities “unofficial” to keep them off the books and far in the future. [More]
The USA National Debt is now more than 200 Trillion Dollars and heading quickly to 300 Trillion Dollars, as the privately-owned Fed continues printing up trillions and trillions and trillions to prop up a failed fiat currency and an imploding U.S. Economy.

Sooner or later the whole world is going to realize that the USA is bankrupt and unable to make good on the growing debts, until a wheelbarrow filled with hundred dollar bills buys nothing. The only way I know to protect yourself from the coming collapse is to buy gold, silver and precious metals which are artificially lower right now by global bankster manipulation.

Those of you with all your wealth in worthless fiat dollars are going to be sorry when the crap hits the fan ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

DailyBail.com

CHART SHOCK - The Real National Debt Is $202 Trillion

Chart Pic

Graphing the national debt and unfunded liabilities thru 2009. Dr. Kotlikoff, economics professor at Boston University, has the 2010 numbers below.

Dr. Lawrence Kotlikoff - National debt truth teller...

The Government Is Lying About The Amount of Debt

Kotlikoff: "The U.S. is bankrupt and we don't even know it..."

Bloomberg Video: Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff economics professor at Boston University, discusses the national debt and unfunded liabilities - Aug. 11, 2010

Using CBO data, Kotlikoff says the real national debt is $202 trillion.

Compare the official deficit numbers for July - $165 billion - with the numbers for all of 2002 - where $165 billion covered the deficit for the entire fiscal year.

The Congressional Budget Office whose Long-Term Budget Outlook, released in June, shows an even larger problem - Unofficial Liabilities.

Based on the CBO’s data, I calculate a fiscal gap of $202 trillion, which is more than 15 times the official debt. This gargantuan discrepancy between our “official” debt and our actual net indebtedness isn’t surprising. It reflects what economists call the labeling problem. Congress has been very careful over the years to label most of its liabilities “unofficial” to keep them off the books and far in the future. [More]
The USA National Debt is now more than 200 Trillion Dollars and heading quickly to 300 Trillion Dollars, as the privately-owned Fed continues printing up trillions and trillions and trillions to prop up a failed fiat currency and an imploding U.S. Economy.

Sooner or later the whole world is going to realize that the USA is bankrupt and unable to make good on the growing debts, until a wheelbarrow filled with hundred dollar bills buys nothing. The only way I know to protect yourself from the coming collapse is to buy gold, silver and precious metals which are artificially lower right now by global bankster manipulation.

Those of you with all your wealth in worthless fiat dollars are going to be sorry when the crap hits the fan ...

GL,

Terral

I agree with the post and the numbers are in the ballpark with mine (203T).

However, I always try to be a pragmatic realist in that I fully comprehend that which CANNOT be paid WILL NOT be paid.

Time to cut the 549b defense budget in half. That 0.13% savings will fix it. :thup:

:woohoo:And there was never a moon landing.

Freemasons run government.

Yahoo!!!

:bsflag:
Sorry there was a moon landing, freemasons do not run the government and if you are both literate and numerate then you know that the question is how many 100s of trillions of funded and unfunded liabilities the federal government has is the question not if they exist. Reinhardt and Rogoff numbers would be a good place to start but take Too Big Too Fail corporations. This unfunded liability created by either Reagan with Continental Illinois or Nixon with Penn Central that involves at least five times the GDP covers all of the largest transport, industrial, utility and financial corporations in the US. Then there is social security, medicare, medicaid, food stamps and UHC at perhaps six times GDP in blank checks.

Does your figure include the $2.3 trillion that was missing from the Pentagon after 9/11?

I'd like my cut.

Take route 4 to Exit 35. Then take Route 99 North towards Ar. A mile before Downtown Ar you will see Ar Diner.

Meet me there this evening at 5pm.

Will do. I hear they make a way instain burrito there.

No one eats burritos in Ar. In Ar they dine on killed chrilden.

I was thinking of the Ar Taco Bell, what do you think is in the burrito?

I was thinking of the Ar Taco Bell, what do you think is in the burrito?

it-doesnt-matter-what-I-think-is-in-the-burrito.jpg

I'd like my cut.

Take route 4 to Exit 35. Then take Route 99 North towards Ar. A mile before Downtown Ar you will see Ar Diner.

Meet me there this evening at 5pm.

And you have a problem with that?

Chrilden are very tender and succulent. And they don't frigth back.

Do you prefer tough, fiesty old people?

Forum List

Back