The Real Truth From Ted Nugent

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo[/ame]

Love his music, love his ideas, love the fact that he is involved in the N.R.A.
It's really sad that the dumbasses that are for gun controll still wont get it until something happens to them on a personal note. I guess they all think it can't happen to them. They must be special. So to all you Anti-gun idiots...watch this! :thup: :eusa_clap: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo

Love his music, love his ideas, love the fact that he is involved in the N.R.A.
It's really sad that the dumbasses that are for gun controll still wont get it until something happens to them on a personal note. I guess they all think it can't happen to them. They must be special. So to all you Anti-gun idiots...watch this! :thup: :eusa_clap: :D

Figures you would like someone who uses the word "numnuts" while talking politics. Did you actually think that was convincing? Seriously? No wonder you stopped talking in the other thread where real conversation is happening.

Figures you would like someone who uses the word "numnuts" while talking politics. Did you actually think that was convincing? Seriously? No wonder you stopped talking in the other thread where real conversation is happening.

No Laarkin, I just refuse to have a battle of wits with an UNARMED person!:lol:

hey, Uncle Teddy will be Uncle Teddy. I love his individual character and he certainly is not apathetic about politics. I makes some good points. His two examples are spot on. He's right about the second amendment. Until the gan hating people repeal the second people like Ted Nugent will always be correct about their gun rights.

On a sidenote, can you imagine how bad fucking ass it would be to go hunting with Ted?

hey, Uncle Teddy will be Uncle Teddy. I love his individual character and he certainly is not apathetic about politics. I makes some good points. His two examples are spot on. He's right about the second amendment. Until the gan hating people repeal the second people like Ted Nugent will always be correct about their gun rights.

On a sidenote, can you imagine how bad fucking ass it would be to go hunting with Ted?

Hell yeah! thats what I'm talking about. I just don't know how I would get all my hunting gear and my guitar and equipment transported in one move. I hear that for $1500.00 you can hunt with Ted.

While I like Ted's attitude about gun control, he has nothing else to offer. His support of our troops and the current war rings hollow when you consider his own cowardice in the face of being drafted.

In a 1990 interview in the Detroit Free Press, Nugent talked about how he avoided the draft. He says that 30 days before his draft physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he says he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That is how Uncle Ted a deferment, according to Uncle Ted.

While I like Ted's attitude about gun control, he has nothing else to offer. His support of our troops and the current war rings hollow when you consider his own cowardice in the face of being drafted.

In a 1990 interview in the Detroit Free Press, Nugent talked about how he avoided the draft. He says that 30 days before his draft physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he says he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That is how Uncle Ted a deferment, according to Uncle Ted.

More Bullshit from unreliable sources and hearsay...

More Uncle Ted-KISS MY GLOCK!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiYyHNgeFA8&feature=related[/ame]

I don't think Ted's avoidance of vietnam says much about his support for guns. Maybe he just looked 'em square in the eye and said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill,
KILL, KILL."...

I can see it now, Ted Nugent's Rockin' the Wildlife Weekend.
Day one: Rocking out with Ted - Deerskin loincloth not provided
Day two: Killing animals for dinner - Again, Deerskin loincloth not provided

I don't think Ted's avoidance of vietnam says much about his support for guns.
Absolutely not.

Never mind that if Springsteen or someone of that ilk had done what Ted did, he'd be regarded by the liberal numnuts as a hero.

Nugent rocks. Liberals dont hate him, they fear him -- he's got a HUGE mouth and there isnt a thing they can say or do to counter what he says and does.

I don't think Ted's avoidance of vietnam says much about his support for guns. Maybe he just looked 'em square in the eye and said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I
wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill,
KILL, KILL."...

I can see it now, Ted Nugent's Rockin' the Wildlife Weekend.
Day one: Rocking out with Ted - Deerskin loincloth not provided
Day two: Killing animals for dinner - Again, Deerskin loincloth not provided

I tend to agree with you, in fact I said as much in my initial post. I wholeheartedly agree with Ted's stance on guns. I even enjoy his music for the most part, I've even seen hin in cincert. His hunting views, though I myself am not a hunter, are to be lauded.

The revelations he made in the interview in question give me pause where some of his opinions are concerned. I wrestle with his statements and the truth that people can and do change as the get older. Every time he comes out and supports our troops I am reminded of the interview. Don't get me wrong, I do not doubt his sincerity, but I do have a mental image of Ted's description of himself at the draft board.

fair enough.. I'd hate to be the guy sitting accross the desk while ole Teddy was filling out his paperwork reaking of feces*.

*This word brought to you by the sensitive eyes and mind of our neo-nazi hunter.

it would be cool but I would rather get really drunk and go fishing with Ozzy
maybe he would bite the head off a trout or something cool like that

Damn that is stupid, does the fool have a clue that if he fell to earth from nothing he'd be even stupider than he appears here. And I love the idiot interviewer, he has this serious look like teddy is saying something interesting. Defend himself! what is he afraid of? And then he mentions women who probably have more balls than he does. :cuckoo:

Damn that is stupid, does the fool have a clue that if he fell to earth from nothing he'd be even stupider than he appears here. And I love the idiot interviewer, he has this serious look like teddy is saying something interesting. Defend himself! what is he afraid of? And then he mentions women who probably have more balls than he does. :cuckoo:

OMFG. How can anyone see that clip and not get it???
Instead of gun control, what we need is pen control or keyboard control. You and Larkin must have hatched from the same nut. A pen in your or larkins hands is far more dangerous than probably all of the guns in gun owners hands in America!!! Not only do you want to take away our guns but you want to take away our freedom and the right to protect ourselves. Like Teddy said, I don't need you or Larkin or a document to tell me with what or when or if I can protect my God given life with. If you and Larkin want to take away guns so bad, why don't you try starting with mine!!! I'll leave the light on for ya. OOh, thats right, You would need a gun to do that with. No piece of paper with words on it will get my guns!!!

more balls than the Nudge....I don't think so.....you have obviously never seen him slay a wild boar with a bow

EOTS...I think I like you. These youngsters probably don't even know who the NUDGE is!!

Forum List

Back