The Real Trump? Here's the Real Trump, this just in...

ok----still seems to me to have been an "earnest" albeit MISGUIDED attempt to
provide lots of people with the means to OWN A HOME------the MESS was not planned

Bush also 'meant well' when he invaded Iraq.

yes---he did-----the original sin was failure to put a bullet in the head of Saddam
in the mid-sixties. Bush failed to focus on the BEST CURE-------a bullet in the
head of Saddam

Saddam was the only person in Iraq who could have prevented ISIS.

ISIS was an issue for you in the mid-sixties? You raise an interesting point-----"ISIS"
was an issue for THE WORLD in the mid-sixties?-----In fact ISIS has been an issue for
the past 1400 years but you had no idea. Baathism is no less evil than is ISIS.
A discussion as to which is worse? ---Baathism or Isis -----would be like a discussion as
to --which is worse? Hitlerism or Pol Potism

He has no choice, Bush put us in a recession and he had to continue to fight the war Bush started for the US.

This Pres is a charlatan, and is going to ruin the country. As it is, we taxpayers pay state and Fed subsidies to these companies that are making billions a year. Trump is a dork.

No Democrats who controlled congress from Jan 2007 to Jan 2010 put us in a recession, while ignoring warnings from Bush. OH SNAP!

Another Republican lie. Bush's tax cuts crashed the economy, along with his unfunded wars, Medicaid Part D, and his housing for everyone proposals. Republicans, as usual blame everyone but themselves.

No they didn't, it was the Democrats pushing banks to make bad loans that fueled the meltdown. President Bush tried to stop them multiple times but Dem's refused and insisted nothing was wrong. When it blew up in their stupid faces then Dem's tried to blame Wall Street.

You drink too much of the kool-aid, banks are in business to make money. They made loans, sold them in bundles knowing that in five years they could default, and they did. But, the bankers and brokers made money, and the big losers were the American people, not just those who obtained loans, but all who had their savings invested; they saw their home value drop below what they owed, i.e. under water and only when the worst was seemed inevitable President Bush saw the light and on in Oct, 2008 passed a 700 Billion Dollar Financial Bailout Bill.

Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 - Wikipedia

Consider that the management of those institutions deemed too big to fail were supposed to be experts on the economy, and today, several of them are members of the current administration. Once again, the fox has been hired to guard the chickens.

Good grief, fine I'll educate you. Fannie and Freddie buy up the vast majority of home mortgages from the banks. Fannie and Freddie dictate the lending standards, if a bank makes a risky loan that does not conform, they can't sell it to Fannie and Freddie. Now, who controlled Fannie and Freddie and lowered the lending standards enabling these risky loans? YES THE DEMOCRATS THAT'S WHO! Who tried several times to stop the Dem's from doing this? Yes president Bush.

Do you put alcohol in your kool-aid? F & F bought a salted mine when the banks loaned to people unqualified on paper to make the balloon payment due in five years. They collected their fees upfront, and dumped the loans on others. It is really that simple. People like you elected a plutocrat in Nov. last, who is in the process of creating an Oligarchy into once was democracy in America. You are the enemy within and can't comprehend it.

Stop drinking, read some history and until then stop posting the propaganda you've ingested. BTW, read the link to the Bill signed by GWB in 2008 and try to project how we might have survived The Great Recession if the Republicans who voted against it had prevailed. think 1930 on steroids.

No Democrats who controlled congress from Jan 2007 to Jan 2010 put us in a recession, while ignoring warnings from Bush. OH SNAP!

Another Republican lie. Bush's tax cuts crashed the economy, along with his unfunded wars, Medicaid Part D, and his housing for everyone proposals. Republicans, as usual blame everyone but themselves.

No they didn't, it was the Democrats pushing banks to make bad loans that fueled the meltdown. President Bush tried to stop them multiple times but Dem's refused and insisted nothing was wrong. When it blew up in their stupid faces then Dem's tried to blame Wall Street.

You drink too much of the kool-aid, banks are in business to make money. They made loans, sold them in bundles knowing that in five years they could default, and they did. But, the bankers and brokers made money, and the big losers were the American people, not just those who obtained loans, but all who had their savings invested; they saw their home value drop below what they owed, i.e. under water and only when the worst was seemed inevitable President Bush saw the light and on in Oct, 2008 passed a 700 Billion Dollar Financial Bailout Bill.

Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 - Wikipedia

Consider that the management of those institutions deemed too big to fail were supposed to be experts on the economy, and today, several of them are members of the current administration. Once again, the fox has been hired to guard the chickens.

Good grief, fine I'll educate you. Fannie and Freddie buy up the vast majority of home mortgages from the banks. Fannie and Freddie dictate the lending standards, if a bank makes a risky loan that does not conform, they can't sell it to Fannie and Freddie. Now, who controlled Fannie and Freddie and lowered the lending standards enabling these risky loans? YES THE DEMOCRATS THAT'S WHO! Who tried several times to stop the Dem's from doing this? Yes president Bush.

Do you put alcohol in your kool-aid? F & F bought a salted mine when the banks loaned to people unqualified on paper to make the balloon payment due in five years. They collected their fees upfront, and dumped the loans on others. It is really that simple. People like you elected a plutocrat in Nov. last, who is in the process of creating an Oligarchy into once was democracy in America. You are the enemy within and can't comprehend it.

Stop drinking, read some history and until then stop posting the propaganda you've ingested. BTW, read the link to the Bill signed by GWB in 2008 and try to project how we might have survived The Great Recession if the Republicans who voted against it had prevailed. think 1930 on steroids.

Yes---in RETROSPECT people in authority made MISTAKES

The rise in subprime mortgages from from 7% to 20% happened between 2004 and 2006. The democrats were not in charge then.

Bush saw this spiraling out of control in 2007 and 2008 and Dem's refused to act. Do I have to link to the video of Dem banking chairman in the House Barnie Frank insisting everything was fine at Fannie and Freddie? When it blew up that asshole tried to blame "Wall Street". And yes Dem appointees were running Fannie and Freddie, shocker.

The rise in subprime mortgages from from 7% to 20% happened between 2004 and 2006. The democrats were not in charge then.

Bush saw this spiraling out of control in 2007 and 2008 and Dem's refused to act. Do I have to link to the video of Dem banking chairman in the House Barnie Frank insisting everything was fine at Fannie and Freddie? When it blew up that asshole tried to blame "Wall Street". And yes Dem appointees were running Fannie and Freddie, shocker.

The real estate bubble had burst by 2007.

I do always find it funny when conservatives try to claim that the real estate crisis was caused by lack of regulation.

I do always find it funny when conservatives try to claim that the real estate crisis was caused by lack of regulation.

Then they want to remove the subsequent regulations put in place to help minimize the risk of it happening again.

18119125_653832898136026_8347543399652699230_n.jpg

Then they want to remove the subsequent regulations put in place to help minimize the risk of it happening again.

It was loans to your loser base that blew up the market, loans to Dem's.

His only hope now, is to flip on the Orange Comrade.

I also read an article about Flynn's woes with the Pentagon; his pension is in peril...

Fox news, however, may hire him as the pundit in "Ethics in Government".

Well, they are running a little low on sexual perverts right now, since have lost two of their best. Not sure if Flynn will fill that need,

Forum List

Back