The Real Ted Kennedy

It's called "fair use".

Besides that, editorialists aren't the people in the front office, who're deciding what constitutes news, what doesn't and how the stories are going to be spun in their reports....Moreover, claiming people like William Raspberry, Juan Williams and Christopher Hitchens as "conservative" (admittedly a fleeting concept) is beyond disingenuous.

It's called "fair use".

Besides that, editorialists aren't the people in the front office, who're deciding what constitutes news, what doesn't and how the stories are going to be spun in their reports....Moreover, claiming people like William Raspberry, Juan Williams and Christopher Hitchens as "conservative" (admittedly a fleeting concept) is beyond disingenuous.
It's from Bartcop, as I recall, and now just verified.

He freely tells people to use his works. HAd I recalled at the time, I would have given him credit.

He deserves it. It was one dead-on piece, your kicking apart a few names (of which we can easily add a few to take their place, Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs and Sarah Palin to name a few..) aside.

Drone on Dude. The point is clear.

Cons whine about having no voice - yet we hear them whine long and wide. Evvvverywhere.

The "real" Teddy was responsible for a young womans death. Whether it was 2nd, 3rd or 1st degree he is all "degrees" responsible for it. He was driving drunk and left the scene & did not call authorities or emergency services for several hours. The young woman asphyxiated & that has to be a horrible death. There is no one in this country who would or should get away with doing something like that without being a fugitive and certainly NOT a Senator. No amount of liberal adoration, praise, or even Catholic masses and rosaries said for him will elevate him from the depths of his afterlife "fate" since he broke every "mortal sin" of his religion I don't even think there is chance for him to get to limbo. :eusa_whistle:

And oh yeah, Teddy is the (liberal & lying) LION of the Senate alright who literally "ate" his prey (Americans)

No thanks Teddy for chain migration, HMO's & your other liberal plagues on our country.

Tell it to Saint Peter! :eusa_pray:

If Kennedy was such a great man in the senate why did his fellow Democrats never give him a leadership position? Yeah he cosponsored a hell of a lot of bills, in forty years you'd certainly think he would after all that is part of the job description.

Reading up on Kennedy, here's something I didn't know:

"The next year, (1986) Kennedy sponsored the Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act, which put in place the first U.S. sanctions on the South African government, and pulled together enough votes to overturn Reagan's veto, a remarkable feat given the Republican Senate majority at the time. It was the first time a president's foreign-policy veto had been overturned in the 20th century."

Ted, Rest in Peace.

Let they without sin cast the first stone. We were all young once and maybe drunk once and did some dumb things, maybe more than once, so since I do not know what happened at Chappaquiddick I'll leave that judgment to those who were there.

Ted Kennedy probably did more good for the working people, for the underprivileged, for those in need in America than any one currently working in government. For those who castigate him, show us your heroes.

This timeline demonstrates a man that if something comes after this vale of tears deserves the highest place possible.

Timeline: Edward M. Kennedy: A Life Of Service : NPR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SicFn8rqPPE]YouTube - Ted Kennedy on Republicans and Minimum wage[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back