The Real Story on the Flotilla Ship!

The way I see it,

If I were a passenger on a ship steaming in international waters and found that we were being boarded in the middle of the night by a military force in a provocative manner (coordinated vertical and surface assault by troops wearing masks and carrying weapons) I would assume a defensive posture just as those people on the ship did. They had every reason to believe that their lives were in danger and reacted as any man with balls would in the same situation. The attempt to repel the assault was quite justifiable under both international convention and the common law of the sea.

Israel could have easily had it's naval forces stand off, in the daylight hours, while a representative in one helo went to the flotilla flagship to confer. This is what a civilized nation would have done. But... the manner of the Israeli actions was clearly meant to forcefully overcome and control first. It was a rash brutish act carried out as though a war was in progress and the ships were known enemy combatants.

Shipping may operate on the high seas free of threat from any nation. Had Israel at least waited until those ships were inside territorial waters they might have been justified in the way they acted.

I no longer have any respect for Israel. They are reaping what they have sown. No doubt they wonder that the world reacts as it does. They cannot be very smart people.

I am ashamed that my country supports them... We should be providing assistance (not military) for the humiliated Palestinians whose lands were taken from them by force instead of war toys for Israel.

I am a 68 year old Vietnam combat veteran and US military retiree who is well qualified to comment regarding military matters. Israel is wrong headed and is bound to become an outcast among nations if she doesn't wake up.

Hmm. A video that is only 60 seconds long that was produced by the IDF.

Why do I think it might not be telling the entire story?

Who else would have had a video! This was Justiable raid at sea! Did you expect the evening news reporters to be right there?

I guess videos of the soldiers being attacked is not good enough for you. But then again anything the Jews do is NEVER going to be good enough for you.

whore

Seems I need to add Del to the "fuck the Jews" list.

Right. Because someone listening to more than one side of a story is "stupid" :cuckoo:

I can see why you wouldn't tho. Can't let the facts get in the way of your opinions.

LOL, you HAVE only listened to one side of the story and made up your mind well before this incident even took place. Heck you made up your mind before these boats even left dock!

whore

Douche bag.

NOT! I believe the starting point was when Israeli goons went onto someone else's ship. Now if the activists went to Tel Aviv with weapons, you would be correct. But you are not.

Going on someones ship is not the same as attacking them with knives and batons. It would be like if you put a no tresspassing sign in your yard, but i went in your yard anyway because i suspected you had a meth lab, at which point you and your buddies assault me with weapons, beating me badly. Who do you think its going to jail and who do you think will get a slap on the wrist?

Israel is the good guys and the "peaceful protestors" are quite obviously the bad guys. Its a no brainer when you arent a jew hater.

Oh, by the way, there are now statements from protesters saying that Israelis fired tear guns and other weapons onto the boats before boarding them. Also that on the boats that did not resist, Israelis tasered nonresisting civilians.

Hahahaha. Good guys and bad guys? Sorry, bitch, this isn't an episode of 24. Life is slightly more complicated than that.

Wait? Didn't you argue earlier to listen to both sides? Why yes you did. You lying piece of scum stain.

The way I see it,

If I were a passenger on a ship steaming in international waters and found that we were being boarded in the middle of the night by a military force in a provocative manner (coordinated vertical and surface assault by troops wearing masks and carrying weapons) I would assume a defensive posture just as those people on the ship did. They had every reason to believe that their lives were in danger and reacted as any man with balls would in the same situation. The attempt to repel the assault was quite justifiable under both international convention and the common law of the sea.

Israel could have easily had it's naval forces stand off, in the daylight hours, while a representative in one helo went to the flotilla flagship to confer. This is what a civilized nation would have done. But... the manner of the Israeli actions was clearly meant to forcefully overcome and control first. It was a rash brutish act carried out as though a war was in progress and the ships were known enemy combatants.

Shipping may operate on the high seas free of threat from any nation. Had Israel at least waited until those ships were inside territorial waters they might have been justified in the way they acted.

I no longer have any respect for Israel. They are reaping what they have sown. No doubt they wonder that the world reacts as it does. They cannot be very smart people.

I am ashamed that my country supports them... We should be providing assistance (not military) for the humiliated Palestinians whose lands were taken from them by force instead of war toys for Israel.

I am a 68 year old Vietnam combat veteran and US military retiree who is well qualified to comment regarding military matters. Israel is wrong headed and is bound to become an outcast among nations if she doesn't wake up.

LOL, you are a military veteran and know all about it? Guess what dumb ass? I am a military veteran as well and disagree with you 100 percent. Israel had EVERY right to act in the manner they did. The Protesters are directly and solely responsible for any lose of life. As for losing world support? They never had any. The anti semites have been quite busy the last 65 years.

The IDF contacted the ship and told informed them of the blockade (as if they didn't know) and told them to dock in Israel and the goods would be shipped from there.

But they did not take that offer. Israel lies. That aid is not going to Gaza.
Sure it is. And, this has been the protocol since the start of the blockade. This ship had different ideas this time.

Isreal just threw all the antisemites red meat with this boched raid. :cuckoo:

Yup. Although the ship had a different agenda than advertized, Israel needed to wait until it was in Israeli or blockaded waters.

But, at this point, Israel really no longer gives a shit, rather Israel no longer needs to act like they give a shit. The US has effectively unleashed her with this administration's 'foreign policy'. As I said, this is just the start.

Some folks seem unable to grasp the concept that those who have little to lose will be the most dangerous.

Last edited:
The way I see it,
Well your name says it all!

First, it wasn't in the middle of the night you dumb fuck!
Second, five other ships were boarded without incident.
Third, these fucksticks were invading Israel's soveignthy and hell bend on breaking Israel's territory rights, they knew they would be boarded, so there was no fucking surprise. The only shocking thing is dumbass like you expect the Jews to roll over and allow an enemy ship to enter their territory and NOT be inspected. An action NO other country would allow.
Fourth, they had NO reason to believe their lives were in danger, you retard. Their lives became in danger when they attacked with knives and blunt objects.
Fifth, the actions of breaking a blockade isn't justified and if they were going to do it, then attacking the coast guards is a surefire way to get killed.
Sixth, the IHH is who was on the boat. They are an off shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and label a terrorist organization by the US and EU. Therefore, Israel had ever reason to believe a thorough inspection was needed!

Israel could have easily had it's naval forces stand off, in the daylight hours, while a representative in one helo went to the flotilla flagship to confer.
First it was during the daylight hours. Second, they made calls out to them and ignored them and just moved ahead.

This is what a civilized nation would have done.
Are you serious? A civilized country would let a ship enter its docks uninspected! No country in the world would allow this!

That is your only legit claim. They should have waited, but didn't. Either way their path and mission was clear. They were headed into Israeli territory!

I no longer have any respect for Israel.
I am sure they are crying by losing money from your welfare checks!

They cannot be very smart people.
LOL, look at all they accomplished in the technological fields. They have gone from rebirth to first world industrial rich nation faster than another other nation in history!

We should be providing assistance
Are you serious? We provide more money in aid to them than any other country!

Only someone who was incredibly blind could post only one side of an issue and claim it was "the real story".

Get a little bit of perspective for fucks sake.

Um, have you not seen the video of Israeli soldiers being attacked, literally before they even had their boots on the deck? Those poor soldiers were attacked by a blood thirsty mob as they were simply trying to get on the boat. Its quite obvious who the aggressors were in this skirmish.

Your ignorance, perhaps?

LOL, you are a military veteran and know all about it? Guess what dumb ass? I am a military veteran as well and disagree with you 100 percent. Israel had EVERY right to act in the manner they did. The Protesters are directly and solely responsible for any lose of life. As for losing world support? They never had any. The anti semites have been quite busy the last 65 years.
I wonder how many of you remember the hijacking of the Italian cruise ship the Achille Lauro way back in October 1985?

Four members of the Palestine Liberation Front took control of the liner off Egypt as she was sailing from Alexandria to Port Said. It was a bungled operation in which the hijackers killed disabled Jewish-American passenger Leon Klinghoffer and then threw his body overboard.

The incident created headlines around the world and polarized people over the Palestinian cause. It also prompted the law makers to create new legislation making it an international crime for anyone to take a ship by force.

And this is the reason for the brief history lesson - under article 3 of the Rome Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation of 1988, it is an international crime for any person to seize or exercise control over a ship by force, and also a crime to injure or kill any person in the process.

The treaty necessarily adopts a strict approach. One cannot attack a ship and then claim self-defense if the people on board resist the unlawful use of violence.

In other words, according to international law, the actions of the Israeli military were beyond the law
Yvonne Ridley: From Klinghoffer to the Gaza Flotilla

Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation (Rome 1988)

LOL, Josy compare apples to apples. The Lauro was a civilian cruise ship that was sailing from port to port legally. The PLO terrorist took the ship and the passagers hostage. Also the terrorist tossed Leon overboard before the killed him. He drown!

The Flotillas was not a cruise ship. It was not traveling legalling from port to port. They were invading Israeli territory and Israel was in its full right to demand inspection of the boat.

The Israeli took five other ships the same day and inspected each one without incident.

But just so I can get this straight, would you be against the US Coast Guard boarding a boat that ignored warnings and was attempting to enter our ports uninspected? Especially when there is good reason for stopping and inspecting that ship. I would hope you would say no!

I wonder how many of you remember the hijacking of the Italian cruise ship the Achille Lauro way back in October 1985?

Four members of the Palestine Liberation Front took control of the liner off Egypt as she was sailing from Alexandria to Port Said. It was a bungled operation in which the hijackers killed disabled Jewish-American passenger Leon Klinghoffer and then threw his body overboard.

The incident created headlines around the world and polarized people over the Palestinian cause. It also prompted the law makers to create new legislation making it an international crime for anyone to take a ship by force.

And this is the reason for the brief history lesson - under article 3 of the Rome Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation of 1988, it is an international crime for any person to seize or exercise control over a ship by force, and also a crime to injure or kill any person in the process.

The treaty necessarily adopts a strict approach. One cannot attack a ship and then claim self-defense if the people on board resist the unlawful use of violence.

In other words, according to international law, the actions of the Israeli military were beyond the law
Yvonne Ridley: From Klinghoffer to the Gaza Flotilla

Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Against the Safety of Maritime Navigation (Rome 1988)

:rofl:

A jew insisting that HIS people are apples to someone Else's oranges?

SAY IT AINT SO!

:lol:

talk about demanding that blank check, double standard treatment!

LOL, Josy compare apples to apples. The Lauro was a civilian cruise ship that was sailing from port to port legally. The PLO terrorist took the ship and the passagers hostage. Also the terrorist tossed Leon overboard before the killed him. He drown!
It was a cruise ship converted for Humanitarian aid

The Flotillas was not a cruise ship. It was not traveling legalling from port to port. They were invading Israeli territory and Israel was in its full right to demand inspection of the boat.
Are you suggesting Gaza is part of Israel?
It was legaly sailing in International waters, Israel was not inspecting it,they were diverting it

The Israeli took five other ships the same day and inspected each one without incident.
Well we have no way of knowing they were they were taken without incident, as the zionest entity has conviscated ALL cameras and cell phones

But just so I can get this straight, would you be against the US Coast Guard boarding a boat that ignored warnings and was attempting to enter our ports uninspected? Especially when there is good reason for stopping and inspecting that ship. I would hope you would say no!
Would YOU be against The Cuban Coast guard, boarding a vessel attempting to enter Florida Uninspected?

Um, have you not seen the video of Israeli soldiers being attacked, literally before they even had their boots on the deck? Those poor soldiers were attacked by a blood thirsty mob as they were simply trying to get on the boat. Its quite obvious who the aggressors were in this skirmish.

Your ignorance, perhaps?

Its ignorant to think that you can't get the full story of 6 boats being commandeered from a 60 second video?

Ok then. :cuckoo:

Get a little bit of perspective...

Incoming perspective...

[youtube]bU12KW-XyZE[/youtube]

:eusa_whistle:

Incoming perspective....

dead-babies-at-shifa-morgue.jpg

Forum List

Back