The Real Russian Invasion Of America

Great Conspiracy Theory from Nut Job Central. You need a high quality aluminum foil hat for this one. Stay away from the name brand stuff and stick with the more expensive name brand heavy weight foil.
"trump is torturing children!"
:rolleyes:
Show me some kid laying on the rack, placed in the stocks, fingernails pulled out, whipped, oh heck....I'll even settle for some mediocre waterboarding.....THEN.....I will step in and agree they are being tortured.
The definition of "actual" torture: The action or practice of inflicting "severe pain" on someone as punishment or to force them to do or say something.
The children separated from their parents may upset the children, but the children would be returned to the parents once the parents processing was complete, that is, if the parents weren't criminals to begin with. If that were found to be the case, then it's jail for the parents and in my opinion, the children should be returned to the nation from which they returned and handed over to their government.

This is exactly right. If America were like many historical empires she would repel immigrants by force meaning death with extreme prejudice. Instead when waves of thousands throw themselves against our gates what do we do? Shelter, feed, clothe and treat them best we can afford to do. What is a free meal worth to someone who has just crossed Central America on foot? People are going to be uncomfortable in their thousands when they throw their fate into the hands of an apparatus as big as the American government considering they aren't even citizens yet. I don't see automated guns mowing them down either like some countries we won't name have tried out.
The Central American nations each receive millions of our tax payer dollars each year that is supposed to go for aid to their people. Actually, each of those nations receives more millions that there are people there. If their nations distributed the money to each of their citizens, they'd all be millionaires. The government needs to inform the Central American nations that the US will no longer be giving them so much as dollar one, if they don't stop their public from flowing up here. I believe we would see a sudden halt to the migration.

Great Conspiracy Theory from Nut Job Central. You need a high quality aluminum foil hat for this one. Stay away from the name brand stuff and stick with the more expensive name brand heavy weight foil.
Show me some kid laying on the rack, placed in the stocks, fingernails pulled out, whipped, oh heck....I'll even settle for some mediocre waterboarding.....THEN.....I will step in and agree they are being tortured.
The definition of "actual" torture: The action or practice of inflicting "severe pain" on someone as punishment or to force them to do or say something.
The children separated from their parents may upset the children, but the children would be returned to the parents once the parents processing was complete, that is, if the parents weren't criminals to begin with. If that were found to be the case, then it's jail for the parents and in my opinion, the children should be returned to the nation from which they returned and handed over to their government.
They arent being tortured. Its ridiculous.
Ol Camp has been saying that shit for days now!

This is exactly right. If America were like many historical empires she would repel immigrants by force meaning death with extreme prejudice. Instead when waves of thousands throw themselves against our gates what do we do? Shelter, feed, clothe and treat them best we can afford to do. What is a free meal worth to someone who has just crossed Central America on foot? People are going to be uncomfortable in their thousands when they throw their fate into the hands of an apparatus as big as the American government considering they aren't even citizens yet. I don't see automated guns mowing them down either like some countries we won't name have tried out.
The Central American nations each receive millions of our tax payer dollars each year that is supposed to go for aid to their people. Actually, each of those nations receives more millions that there are people there. If their nations distributed the money to each of their citizens, they'd all be millionaires. The government needs to inform the Central American nations that the US will no longer be giving them so much as dollar one, if they don't stop their public from flowing up here. I believe we would see a sudden halt to the migration.

I think we should close the border for a bit as best we can. I also don't think these people are migrating here of their own volition. Seems to me your idea is a good one, but is it enough to stem the tide? Maybe we need a Border Force as its own separate branch of the military to deal with the cartels and whoever else is ushering these people to our doorstep.

What didn't happen? We know Clinton and Obama took massive sums of money from the Russians. We also know they paid for a dossier created by Kremlin agents (according to Steele). We know they gave billions away to Iran. These are all established facts.
Russians DID NOT pay for Steele's dirty dossier. McCain may have. You guys should listen to Tucker Carson's news more, he invites smart people like Cohen who can explain the thinks about Russia.

S. Cohen:
We might interpret this apparently sensational revelation in one of two ways. If true, it meant the CIA had a human or technical mole in Putin’s Kremlin office. If so, leaking the existence of such a priceless intelligence “asset” would have been a grave national-security crime demanding an intense search for the culprit and severe criminal punishment. So far as is known, there was neither. Or the Post or its Intel leaker just made it up. Given the vacuous nature of the ICA and its authors’ disclaimer of having proof or facts, the latter may be more likely.
Russiagate’s ‘core narrative’ has always lacked actual evidence - Stephen Cohen

Hey Dummy, it was Steele that paid Russian Spies working for Putin and The Kremlin for Russian Propaganda, and one of the spies that he paid was Skirpal!

This money came from Clinton, The DNC, and Obama and was laundered through COIE Lawfirm to Fusion GPS to Steele and then to The Russians.

Quit defending the Marxist Manchurian Candidate Obama Bin Lying, Commie Clinton, and Mother Russia.

Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal - Wikipedia
Prove it. So far everything you say is blah-blah, including Skripal's case. According to Teresa May "it's highly likely Russians did it" and NO evidence. But you, who hate Russia, are happy to buy all kind of anti-Russian BS WITHOUT any sane evidence. Shame!

LMFAO. No wonder The Democrat Party depends on stupidity to stay in power. Because you have to be stupid to tell everyone for 3 years, that President Trump Colluded with Russia and not provide a shred of evidence and expect everyone to believe you, and then Deny that Russia Colluded with Clinton and Obama to try to fix our elections for Clinton when there is solid factual evidence of that and worse.

Now run along now and get back to safety of Putin's skirt.
Your pathetic speech doesn't make any sense: I'm NOT a Democrat and I always have been a Trump supporter. Also I'm for the truth and hate to see Hollywood fairly tales like "highly likely" substituting the evidence. Come up with the real evidence if you want to blame somebody for something. That would at least be an adult approach. Blah-blah and calling names has never been considered the evidence. At least among the smart and decent people.
I've been in favor of Trump's stance on, immigration, a border wall, tax cuts, bringing companies back to the US and jobs increases. Now, for me, he's stepped over the line on two items. One is the opening up of our National Forests for companies to go after resources. Theodore Roosevelt created our National Parks and National Forests when he saw that money-grubbing merchants would sell off all of our forests, leaving no pristine lands for people to see and wildlife to live. That pissed me off.
The republican party has announced that it will be reducing social security. Those who are elderly already, can't afford cutbacks and if there are no sons or daughters to step in and take them in to their homes or refuse to, that leaves the elderly out on the street or starving. That's not what this country is about. Theodore Roosevelt attempted to create a social security program when he was in, however, the conservative republicans were able to stall it from being enacted while he was in office.

Don't I count? I'm only a bit over 20 - and I'm suffering because of him. Every time I see his face a wave of unexplainable nausea strikes me and I vomit my lungs one after the other.

There was NEVER any Russian invasion of America. If somebody believes there was one it only means it's something wrong with her/his brains.

Dear Americans, I almost feel sorry for you because anti-Russian propaganda is huge in your country and you don't get to know the truth about real Russia, not alleged. Sad.
How do you explain Clinton and Obama paying for Russian Propaganda, and giving it to James Comey, and Rosenstein, then using that in a FISA Court for an ILLEGAL WIRE TAPPING WARRANT?
Did you ever consider writing scifi? You have such twists and turns in your writing. I'm finding it hard to follow.

There was NEVER any Russian invasion of America. If somebody believes there was one it only means it's something wrong with her/his brains.

Dear Americans, I almost feel sorry for you because anti-Russian propaganda is huge in your country and you don't get to know the truth about real Russia, not alleged. Sad.
How do you explain Clinton and Obama paying for Russian Propaganda, and giving it to James Comey, and Rosenstein, then using that in a FISA Court for an ILLEGAL WIRE TAPPING WARRANT?
Did you ever consider writing scifi? You have such twists and turns in your writing. I'm finding it hard to follow.
I write at the 12th grade level, so try something with a lot of pictures instead, like a comic book.

Forum List

Back