The Real Romney

Geez... we're gonna have to get our hip boots out in this thread... the bullshit is getting deep. :rolleyes:

Mitt Romney is not the heartless monster the left has made him out to be, and he's not the squish that the Ron Paul crowd has made him out to be. The problem you folks are having isn't that Romney has changed... it's that your memes are falling through.
Yeah he's changed... His views change frequently. Which... Hasn't changed. That's the damn problem. I mean at first I really blew off the etch-a-sketch comments... But obviously there is truth to it.

Yes, the more he learns the more he adapts.
I think of it more as dishonest... o.0
A fake.
A cheat.
A manipulator of weak minds.

You know... A white Obama.

And you guys get pissed over someone being to ideological ?
Who is "you guys"? Because I'd really love to see your logic on how I've somehow gotten upset over someone being too ideological.

Make up your minds and quit licking your balls.
If I could lick my balls there is no way I would be wasting time talking to you.

Yeah he's changed... His views change frequently. Which... Hasn't changed. That's the damn problem. I mean at first I really blew off the etch-a-sketch comments... But obviously there is truth to it.

A fake.
A cheat.

And you guys get pissed over someone being to ideological ?
Who is "you guys"? Because I'd really love to see your logic on how I've somehow gotten upset over someone being too ideological.

If I could lick my balls there is no way I would be wasting time talking to you.

The point is that a lot on the right were not real happy with Romney precisely because he adapts to the "best" solution he can obtain which often means compromise. I am not one who wants to see a lot of that myself.

But Obama is 100% grade A loser and if elected, he's lame duck for four years.

You want to call him a cheat and liar....go ahead. If elected, he's gonna do what he can to make some things happen and he isn't going to be trying to do it like Obama (who has one hand on the dick of the "hope and change" crowd and the other hand up the ass of the "we hate the rich crowd".

There is a difference.

I hope you really don't mean you would if you could.

A fake.
A cheat.

The point is that a lot on the right were not real happy with Romney precisely because he adapts to the "best" solution he can obtain which often means compromise. I am not one who wants to see a lot of that myself.
Well... I'm not on the right. But it's not his "best" solutions that I have a problem with. It's that I have no idea what the guy is about. He changes the message based on who he's talking to. How am I supposed to know what I'm getting for my vote when I don't have a clue who the hell he is because he's just telling me what I want to hear if he's in front of me... And what someone else wants to hear if he's talking to them and I'm not around.

Video... Electronics... A great way to spot dishonesty.

But Obama is 100% grade A loser and if elected, he's lame duck for four years.
No argument there.

You want to call him a cheat and liar....go ahead.
Thank you... I will.

If elected, he's gonna do what he can to make some things happen and he isn't going to be trying to do it like Obama
I wish I could believe that. Past evidence doesn't support that conclusion.

I hope you really don't mean you would if you could.
It's not gay if you do it to yourself is it? If it is that's really going to punch a hole in the whole being gay is a choice or not... Because I know in my teenage years I was choosing gay an awful lot. o.0

Isn't it amazing what we get to see when we're not forced to see someone through the media's filter? The Romney that we saw tonight is the same guy that has been there all along. The media wasn't able to distort him for a change. :)

WTF are you talking about?

He's almost completely reversed himself on everything.

6 months ago everyone on here was trashing Romney yet now he is the champion of conservatism?

We are excited to finally see a leader and someone who has a grip on the solution to the crisis of the economy.

dont call him a "leader" until he actually has a chance to lead.....lots of these guys look great campaigning.....once they get in they crumble like Feta Cheese....out here Arnold was like that....he was the greatest Governor this State ever had while he was running.....shortly after he got in.....he was wearing an Apron waiting on the Legislature....

Isn't it amazing what we get to see when we're not forced to see someone through the media's filter? The Romney that we saw tonight is the same guy that has been there all along. The media wasn't able to distort him for a change. :)

WTF are you talking about?

He's almost completely reversed himself on everything.

No, he hasn't. If you had actually been listening to what Romney has said, rather than the spun version put out by the MSM, you would know that. Ignorance is what happens when you let others do your homework for you.

Forum List

Back