The REAL roadmap to peace: IAF strikes Hamas target in southern Gaza Strip....

Back to the long, yet necessary task of wiping these terrorists scum out once and for all. Good hunting I.D.F. My prayers are with yall always.

On Tuesday (Dec. 21), the IAF targeted a site of Hamas terrorist activity in the southern Gaza Strip. Adirect hit was identified.

The IAF struck the terror site in response to rocket fire directed at Israel's southern communities over the past week. on the morning of Tuesday (Dec. 21), a Qassam rocket landed near a kindergarten in Kibbutz Zikim. This rocket was approximately the fifteenth military-type-projectile that landed in Israel since Monday morning.

IAF Strikes Hamas Target in Southern Gaza Strip in Response to Rocket Fire
The REAL SWIFT roadmap to peace:

"Although access to New York banks remains essential for foreign exchange transactions because of the role of the dollar, interbank transfer instructions are conducted through the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), which is based in Belgium. So, instead of New York — as in the period when sanctions were applied on South Africa– Belgium is now the pressure point.:cuckoo:

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

It looks like the only people supporting Israel are a bunch of third grade name callers.

Cool, I can deal with that.

8 out of 10 Israeli Arabs, who say they prefer democratic, free Israel over any other country in the world, including the fascist Arab Muslim shitholes, support Israel.
Center for Public Leadership - Coexistence

Thus, you're a clueless twit.

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel...
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want. Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]

It looks like the only people supporting Israel are a bunch of third grade name callers.

Cool, I can deal with that.

8 out of 10 Israeli Arabs, who say they prefer democratic, free Israel over any other country in the world, including the fascist Arab Muslim shitholes, support Israel.
Center for Public Leadership - Coexistence

Thus, you're a clueless twit.

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel...
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want. Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]

I love how that anti-Semite Tinmore wacko can never refute this.:clap2:

no thing is NOT real you stupid

Really? Our Israeli Arab sure speaks Arabic well, Abu. Sucks not having any freedom in your Arab shitholes, eh? :clap2:

I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel. I work hard in Israel and I have the feeling of security. I have the freedom to dream. It's not a problem to fulfill your dreams here even if you are an Arab. Exactly if you are a very good Arab you have much more opportunities. They look for you, they search for you. I love this way.

I love the way I'm living my life. I feel free. I feel relaxed with myself. I'm doing the things I love. I think in the Arab countries, I wil be killed, especially coming from a poor family. But, thanks to Israel, thanks to the situation here, life security and health security--free--you can live. And, you can get wherever you want to go.

I want to tell you that you should know the majority of Arabs in Israel, they are feeling very well with their life here. Don't listen to them, they are lying, my friend. They are afraid, afraid that some day this country will disappear and their brothers from the Arab countries from around will come here and kill them. I just want to say, support Israel. I am as an Arab Palestinian support Israel.

Support Israel! Israel is very good country to be in the Middle East. Because, there is nothing like democracy and nothing like being yourself and living your life FREE FREE and FREE!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rSbJ6g2_4[/ame]

Forum List

Back