The Real RNC Message On America's Recovery

You Do understand the president has VETO power right?

The dems could not put anything on Bush's desk that he already told them he would veto.

You guys are so damned desperate to blame someone else for what you have done to this country you constantly ignore the facts.

You Do understand the president has VETO power right?

The dems could not put anything on Bush's desk that he already told them he would veto.

You guys are so damned desperate to blame someone else for what you have done to this country you constantly ignore the facts.

Of course they must.

The facts are biased against their myths.

What else have they got going for them but their intractable ignorance?

Willow, do you have any ability to reason? I will now paste the words from the article in bold for you:

WASHINGTON – The Republicans are taking a page from the Taliban's book. So says one of their own leaders.

Dallas Rep. Pete Sessions, the leader of the GOP's House campaign arm, compared the party to the terrorist-supporting Afghan group in an interview with the Hotline, a Washington political newsletter. He was trying to describe the Republicans' strategy for the 2010 midterm elections.

Here, Sessions compares their tactics to that of the Taliban. My bolded words you used is a confirmation and expansion of what he said.

He made the statement that they were now acting like the fucking Taliban, not me.

You can't admit you were wrong. Why is it that this is trait of other righties also?

Pete Sessions stated that the RNC had learned from the Taliban how to fight the Dems in Congress in the Senate. How fitting, that the losers from the elections who keep bitching about the lack of bipartisan ship on Obama's part (even though met with the house thre times.) are now the new Taliban Gorillass fighting for more tax cuts because they worked so well in the last eight years.

Maybe they can elect Che Limbaugh as their leader. He can pontificate on the godliness of the right and the devil worshipers on the right while smoking his Cuban cigar and taking oxycontin. With his vast military experience, he would make a great gorilla.:lol:

I think it will be about a month more and the Dems will finally get fed up and tell the right to piss off if you won't work with us.

McCain is saying that the Dems should have worked with them righting this bill. What total hosreshit. The party in charge writes it and then works with the other party, unless you are the right and then you write it and tell the left to go to hell.

After all these years of raw arrogant power by the right, now they are the nice partisans.

Assholes. Tax cuts and trickel down. That's all they know.

Republicans always talk about government being part of the problem. And they say things like, "the dems are no better", or that the Dems can't get er done.

Well the fact is, the dems can't. because the GOP will never allow it.

If we tried to end the Federal Reserve, it would never fly.

When we tried to fix healthcare, it didn't fly.

So all you right wingers who think the Dems are just as slimy as the GOP, consider this. Consider that even if/when the Dems do try to right the wrongs, the GOP are always the ones who obstruct.

Not sure if this group of Dems are any better... the last bailout was under W.. perhaps its to early to see if it worked... but lets see what the Dems can do this time...

It seems like were at the three strikes and your out point now.. pitcher is in the windup and throwing a slider.. and it looks like were goin on strike number two... as there are serious issues for the country right now regardless of what party you support... I hope not but I feel its going to get worse before it gets better...

.. but I always found it hypocritical/sad and juvenille that the GOP runs on the platform that goverment is broken and we need to fix it.. then they get elected and prove their point.. that its broken.. by them... then run again on the Goverment is broken platform.. again... and again.. even saw McPalin use that trick but it didnt stick..

Last edited:
Willow, do you have any ability to reason? I will now paste the words from the article in bold for you:

WASHINGTON – The Republicans are taking a page from the Taliban's book. So says one of their own leaders.

Dallas Rep. Pete Sessions, the leader of the GOP's House campaign arm, compared the party to the terrorist-supporting Afghan group in an interview with the Hotline, a Washington political newsletter. He was trying to describe the Republicans' strategy for the 2010 midterm elections.

Here, Sessions compares their tactics to that of the Taliban. My bolded words you used is a confirmation and expansion of what he said.

He made the statement that they were now acting like the fucking Taliban, not me.

You can't admit you were wrong. Why is it that this is trait of other righties also?

because libtard. I'm not wrong. you said what you said.

No he didn't, his concept of bi-partisanship was 'I won, do what i say'.

He said that after a meeting that he the president went to across town to meet with them and talk about the bill. He met with the House three times to try and work it out. That is bipartisan ship.

They refused to make any concessions. He extended his hand, they gave him the finger. Fuck them. If I was president, I would have also told them that they lost the last election and they aren't in charge anymore.

I just pray that they get the 60 votes so he can run over them like the right keeps saying he is already doing. Then maybe they will be willinging to actually meet and talk about a bill that contains elements of both sides wished. Right now, they still think they are in charge. The aren't.

When you look at how the Republicans wouldn't even let dem bills get to the floor when they controlled it all, and now you complain because he didn't meet with them first to write the bill.

No one does that. You write your bill then you meet with the minority opposition party and work it out.

Pete Sessions stated that the RNC had learned from the Taliban how to fight the Dems in Congress in the Senate. How fitting, that the losers from the elections who keep bitching about the lack of bipartisan ship on Obama's part (even though met with the house thre times.) are now the new Taliban Gorillass fighting for more tax cuts because they worked so well in the last eight years.

Maybe they can elect Che Limbaugh as their leader. He can pontificate on the godliness of the right and the devil worshipers on the right while smoking his Cuban cigar and taking oxycontin. With his vast military experience, he would make a great gorilla.:lol:

I think it will be about a month more and the Dems will finally get fed up and tell the right to piss off if you won't work with us.

McCain is saying that the Dems should have worked with them righting this bill. What total hosreshit. The party in charge writes it and then works with the other party, unless you are the right and then you write it and tell the left to go to hell.

After all these years of raw arrogant power by the right, now they are the nice partisans.

Assholes. Tax cuts and trickel down. That's all they know.

Republicans always talk about government being part of the problem. And they say things like, "the dems are no better", or that the Dems can't get er done.

Well the fact is, the dems can't. because the GOP will never allow it.

If we tried to end the Federal Reserve, it would never fly.

When we tried to fix healthcare, it didn't fly.

So all you right wingers who think the Dems are just as slimy as the GOP, consider this. Consider that even if/when the Dems do try to right the wrongs, the GOP are always the ones who obstruct.

Wrong again libtard. Dems are more slimey than are the GOP much.. Dems don't even pay their damn taxes. and get rewarded for such.. Dems just suck.

because libtard. I'm not wrong. you said what you said.

No, My Dear Willow, you read what you wanted to read.

So now you are denying that Sessions said they would use Taliban tactics to oppose the Dems?

How fitting, that the losers from the elections who keep bitching about the lack of bipartisan ship on Obama's part (even though met with the house thre times.) are now the new Taliban Gorillass fighting for more tax cuts because they worked so well in the last eight years."

:eusa_whistle:

now why doncha tell us who are the "new Taliban Gorilass" that you claim you were not talking about??? azzhole?

Last edited:
Obama met with Republicans to inform them he won the election and that what he wanted was right.

There was no give and take, no bipartisan efforts on his behalf, and as more questions are being raised regarding this stimulus plan and Obama's seeming confusion in sending a clear and concise message, he has grown increasingly agitated and uncertain.

you should be watching c-span. watch dem dems whine and writhe and cry :tongue:

Forum List

Back