The Real Rescue Story

It has been a good start but the civil unrest is begining. I predicted the wingnuts would take to the streets if he won. Seems they are getting started. I still can't see this term going by without an asassination attempt either.

Ya know....you may be right about that one. I remember Sore-ah Pain in the Ass getting her followers all worked up. Some were calling for him to be killed, some wanted to see him in jail.........the list went on and on.

I hope it doesn't happen though.
NEVER HAPPENED

all a made up media LIE

Yep, all made up, the wars, no WMD, the financial collapse, torture, yep all made up..

This story is not made up, it's all true what the OP posted.

Snopes has nothing on it yet.

In the meantime, I'm going to make sure I don't flash my headlights at passing cars, dry my dog in the microwave oven, or say Candyman three times.

Snopes has nothing on it yet.

In the meantime, I'm going to make sure I don't flash my headlights at passing cars, dry my dog in the microwave oven, or say Candyman three times.
I'm telling you the report is legit!!!!!!!!!! End of story!

The neverending story.

It came from Worldnet daily.

There might have been a story about Elvis and Bigfoot's secret lovechild as well. I'm not sure, but there is a great ad for planting a survival seed garden.

The end times are here.

Funny how a successful operation is critisized. If Bush had been in charge, they would have attacked pirates from a different country than the one that did the piracy.

Sound familiar?

I can see the Shrub now: "Those Somonion Pirates done attack a 'Merican ship, boys. Tell Rummy that we need to attack Kenya right away."

The neverending story.

It came from Worldnet daily.

There might have been a story about Elvis and Bigfoot's secret lovechild as well. I'm not sure, but there is a great ad for planting a survival seed garden.

The end times are here.

Funny how a successful operation is critisized. If Bush had been in charge, they would have attacked pirates from a different country than the one that did the piracy.

Sound familiar?

I can see the Shrub now: "Those Somonion Pirates done attack a 'Merican ship, boys. Tell Rummy that we need to attack Kenya right away."
You're making yourself look like an asshole. What the OP posted was a email sent by a retired guy who happened to still have connections and read the SEALS After Action Report and passed it on. How do I know this is true...because I know someone who also had access to that same intel report.

The report 'sounds' right to me. I was catching a bit of the 'rescue' before having to leave for Easter Brunch, the reports then said that the captain had bailed the dingy for a second time, then the snipers acted. By the time I ran to my car for a smoke, 2 hours later, the story had changed. Drastically.

Want to bet that if the rescue had gone poorly these very same sources would now be blaming Obama for the outcome?

Yep. True dat.

Thing that makes me curious though......Bush Jr. fucked up for several years, and he got a pass most of the time, even when he invaded the wrong country.

However......the next day BO makes a move, the GOP is all over his jock.

Yeah, GW did screw up here and there... but of course where he did screw up was a direct result of his reaction to the pro-terrorist left.

But on the whole, GW managed to produce two US allies in Arab world, where before were anti-American Islamic regimes. So while no one's perfect, GW never wsted a second worrying about the lives of Islamic terrorists... had he never wasted a second worrying about the opinion of their supporters in the US, he'd had left office with 70% approval in the US AND two new ally Constitutional Republic nations in the Arab world.

Has any President ever gotten more 'benifit of the doubts' than Bush?
Which of {these} I listed was ever officially investigated?
WMD: CHECK

mushroom clouds: How does one investigate supposition? It's a fact that Iraq's former government was an overt proponent of interntional terrorism and had used terrorist proxies to attack US interests and allies many times, thus supposition which concludes that Nuclear means possessed by such could resonably result in the US being targeted by such is sound...

yellow cake: CHECK and confirmed, Iraq possed hundreds of tons of it and had negotiated with Niger to buy more.

disclosed CIA agent: CHECK and discredited

tax cuts lead to more tax revenue: CHECK and repeatedly confirmed

the economy is fundamentally strong: Check and confirmed

we're going to get Bin Laden: CHECK and a certainty, once Americans return to power

Dunno as I would say impossible to get stuff done......

I mean.......they rescued the Maersk sailors, and the economy appears to be getting better.

It has been a good start but the civil unrest is begining. I predicted the wingnuts would take to the streets if he won. Seems they are getting started. I still can't see this term going by without an asassination attempt either.

Ya know....you may be right about that one. I remember Sore-ah Pain in the Ass getting her followers all worked up. Some were calling for him to be killed, some wanted to see him in jail.........the list went on and on.

You are such a dumbass liar. First you loons blame Hillary for wanting Oblah blah assasinated..now that you have to make nice with the Hillary supporters you target Palin. Wacko.

You are such a dumbass liar. First you loons blame Hillary for wanting Oblah blah assasinated..now that you have to make nice with the Hillary supporters you target Palin. Wacko.
his whole claim was debunked by the secret service that were present at ALL of the rally's Palin was at
they ALL said none of that shit ever happened

more lamestream media lies

Dunno as I would say impossible to get stuff done......

I mean.......they rescued the Maersk sailors, and the economy appears to be getting better.

Interesting,ya think anyone has though about this??

Forum List

Back