The Real Reason Why The McCabe Case Was Dropped

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
ā€˜Banana republicā€™: Judge slammed DOJ for stringing along McCabe investigation to help Trump politically

First let me start out by saying.....get ready for this man to be demonized and attacked and called everything under the sun.....
z--images.jpg

Why? I shall explain...ā€¦ā€¦.this man is Judge Reggie Barnett Walton -- and he is the guy who was presiding over the failed Andrew McCabe fake prosecution....but he isn't entirely the reason why the case was dropped....

"According to revelations from a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), Justice Department attorneys were met with ā€œmounting frustration and skepticismā€ from a federal judge regarding documents related to the investigation of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe....According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€ ā€œI think itā€™s very unfortunate,ā€ Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case stalled in late September -- and I think as a government and as a society weā€™re going to pay a price at some point for this.ā€

In other words, the reason why the case was suddenly dropped was because the information obtained by CREW's FOIA request was about to be available to the public...and what it showed was that this whole prosecution was complete and utter BS -- even the judge saw that this prosecution was full of shit...The judge asked just what we all ask -- if there is all of this explosive evidence that proves wrongdoing -- why doesn't the DOJ present it??

The answer is because there isn't any...this investigation was done because Trump being the little bitch he is, demanded one -- which may play well if this was a Banana republic, but this isn't -- but Trumpers prove everyday that a Banana republic is exactly what they want this country to be....but only when their cult leader is president...and as soon as that case was dropped, here we see these trumpers giggling with glee about the "next" big top secret special super sensitive explosive investigation that is supposed to bring down Hillary, Biden, Obama, McCabe, Comey, the guy who played golf on the same golf course Obama played at one time -- next time you hear about any of these investigations -- just remember these are all bullshit investigations, done to entertain and pacify idiot trump supporters....

Like you really know anything that's going on in DC. lol

I have asked you dic suckers time and time again to refute one single thing I have said...

and you haven't

I am educating you, pussy
Well, you see we are both in the same boat. You don't know jack shit about what is really happening in DC and I don't either. Therefore I cannot factually refute any of your media fed BS. The difference between us is that I'm not a liar like you and don't claim to know what is happening.

ā€˜Banana republicā€™: Judge slammed DOJ for stringing along McCabe investigation to help Trump politically

First let me start out by saying.....get ready for this man to be demonized and attacked and called everything under the sun.....
View attachment 306786

Why? I shall explain...ā€¦ā€¦.this man is Judge Reggie Barnett Walton -- and he is the guy who was presiding over the failed Andrew McCabe fake prosecution....but he isn't entirely the reason why the case was dropped....

"According to revelations from a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), Justice Department attorneys were met with ā€œmounting frustration and skepticismā€ from a federal judge regarding documents related to the investigation of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe....According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€ ā€œI think itā€™s very unfortunate,ā€ Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case stalled in late September -- and I think as a government and as a society weā€™re going to pay a price at some point for this.ā€

In other words, the reason why the case was suddenly dropped was because the information obtained by CREW's FOIA request was about to be available to the public...and what it showed was that this whole prosecution was complete and utter BS -- even the judge saw that this prosecution was full of shit...The judge asked just what we all ask -- if there is all of this explosive evidence that proves wrongdoing -- why doesn't the DOJ present it??

The answer is because there isn't any...this investigation was done because Trump being the little bitch he is, demanded one -- which may play well if this was a Banana republic, but this isn't -- but Trumpers prove everyday that a Banana republic is exactly what they want this country to be....but only when their cult leader is president...and as soon as that case was dropped, here we see these trumpers giggling with glee about the "next" big top secret special super sensitive explosive investigation that is supposed to bring down Hillary, Biden, Obama, McCabe, Comey, the guy who played golf on the same golf course Obama played at one time -- next time you hear about any of these investigations -- just remember these are all bullshit investigations, done to entertain and pacify idiot trump supporters....

sCREW.....another one of the Bill and Hillary Clinton's corrupt operations.

It's chair is David Brock....who founded Media Matters....a Hillary think-tank.

I have asked you dic suckers time and time again to refute one single thing I have said...

and you haven't

Well, you see we are both in the same boat. You don't know jack shit about what is really happening in DC and I don't either. Therefore I cannot factually refute any of your media fed BS. The difference between us is that I'm not a liar like you and don't claim to know what is happening.
Refute one single thing I said in the OP I posted or...ā€¦
if-you-dont-like-truth-get-to-steppin-15386163.png

View attachment 306786

I noticed you too can't refute one single thing I said....

and funny how you folks loved David Brock when he was a conservative political hack..how can you dic suckers ever forget Troopergate or the smear campaign against Anita Hill??

But none of that has ANYTHING TO DO with FOIA requests.....why can't you address that?

View attachment 306786

he lied to congress, he admitted he lied to congress, the IG report said he lied to congress
Prove me wrong.

View attachment 306786

he lied to congress, he admitted he lied to congress, the IG report said he lied to congress
Prove me wrong.
I am going to say this again.....

Why didn't they present the evidence to the grand jury?

Do you know the grand jury refused to indict McCabe??

Do you know how EASY it is to get an grand jury indictment??

Do you know the prosecution strung this case out KNOWING they didn't have enough evidence to indict??

Why do you folks avoid what the judge said??

Andrew McCabe Lied. So Will the FBI Apply the Same Rules Against Him That It Applies to All of Us?

KEY TAKEAWAYS
What did he lie about? Unauthorized disclosures about the FBIā€™s investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Fridayā€™s report from the inspector general concludes that McCabe lied when he told Comey that he had not authorized the disclosures.

It is clear from the inspector generalā€™s report that McCabe lied to federal agents multiple times, including while under oath.

What spurred McCabeā€™s disclosure, according to the inspector general, was a prior Wall Street Journal story ā€œthat questioned McCabeā€™s impartiality in overseeing FBI investigations involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.ā€ This was due, according to that Oct. 23 story, to the fact that a PAC run by longtime Clinton friend and associate Gov. Terry McAuliffe, D-Va., had donated nearly $675,000 to the unsuccessful 2015 state senate campaign of McCabeā€™s wife.

Fridayā€™s report from the inspector general presents a series of findings. It concludes that McCabe lied when he told Comey that he had not authorized the disclosures to the Wall Street Journal and did not know who did. He repeated that lie when questioned by agents from the FBIā€™s Inspection Division and again when questioned by the Office of the Inspector General.

Only in a second round of questioning by the inspector general did McCabe finally acknowledge that ā€œhe had authorized the disclosure to the [Wall Street Journal].ā€

View attachment 306786

Prove me wrong.

Do you know the prosecution strung this case out KNOWING they didn't have enough evidence to indict??

because the judge is a dem homer.

maybe you'll see the light some day that only cons and people who vote for trump get prosecuted.

View attachment 306786

Prove me wrong.

maybe you'll see the light some day that only cons and people who vote for trump get prosecuted.
He was nominated by a republican over 30 years ago.....but to dic suckers like you -- if a judge doesn't do whatever your cult leader wants -- then they are "dem homers"

McCabe will always be a Stain on the FBI..................The facts of what they tried to do are on the record.............This Judge will not change history........and I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER McCabe a dang Traitor along with all the other Asshats who tried to overturn an election.......

Justice wasn't served...............He should be HUNG...........at least he lost his dang retirement for being a Traitor.

View attachment 306786

Prove me wrong.

Jesse Jackson Jr (D) -- convicted on one count of wire fraud..sentenced to 2 years...not one tweet or attack on a judge by Obama about it...not one person crying "deep state"

William J. Jefferson (D) -- convicted on 11 counts -- sentenced to 13 years in prison...not one tweet or attack on a judge by Obama about it...not one person crying "deep state"

And here is an impeachment example for you....

Thomas Porteous (D) -- was impeached, convicted and removed from office BY THE SENATE on bribery charges ...not one tweet or attack on the Senate by Obama about it...not one person crying "deep state"

Just own the fact that you are a cult follower...and then after a few years have passed since your cult follower is no longer in office -- you can pretend you really didn't like the Tweeting and you didn't like how he would say or do dumb things sometimes....

View attachment 306786

I noticed you too can't refute one single thing I said....

and funny how you folks loved David Brock when he was a conservative political hack..how can you dic suckers ever forget Troopergate or the smear campaign against Anita Hill??

But none of that has ANYTHING TO DO with FOIA requests.....why can't you address that?
You noticed nothing.
If the source is corrupt and untrustworthy....anything they produce is questionable.
No good fruit can come from a sick tree.

and you haven't

Refute one single thing I said in the OP I posted or...ā€¦
View attachment 306791
Know the liar repeats his impotent cry for attention and ignores the fact of what I stated.

Forum List

Back