The real reason war with Iran is wanted

What the fuck did that have to do with anything i said? You cheap fuckslut. Who blew Iran's first attempt? Lol typing drunk

Cause you are to fucking stupid to realize how wrong you are.

No I'm not wrong. A STATE with 70 million people will not ever attack a country with nuclear weopons. They aren't stupid. And I'm not wrong. Americans shouldn't support a war that has nothing to do with us. This was a media war during the past 4 years and fucking idiot sheep always end up believing shit.
Idiot.

Cause you are to fucking stupid to realize how wrong you are.

No I'm not wrong. A STATE with 70 million people will not ever attack a country with nuclear weopons. They aren't stupid. And I'm not wrong. Americans shouldn't support a war that has nothing to do with us. This was a media war during the past 4 years and fucking idiot sheep always end up believing shit.
Idiot.

No you're the fucking idiot. We aren't going to war.

Idiot.

No you're the fucking idiot. We aren't going to war.

Dumb fuck we have been in war for decades.

thanatos, just ignore BIK. He has posted several times he hates Jews and then deletes his posts. Don't bother with him

thanatos, just ignore BIK. He has posted several times he hates Jews and then deletes his posts. Don't bother with him

Only a deeply psychologically disturbed people will call STRONG CRITICISM OF FOREIGN POLICIES a "hatred for an ethnicity".

Besides, are you sure that ALL Jews support Israel or US?

The only way a war with Iran can possibly be avoided.
First Iran would have to have basic human rights that would essentially demoralize an invading American Military force, such as the following:
1. The right to bear modern firearms, and ammunition for all citizens.
2. Freedom of Speech and Press, also including the right to remain silent.
3. Freedom of Religion and non-violent customs.
4. Equal rights for ALL that set foot on your land, this includes, curds, blacks, Jews, Muslims of all denominations, Christians of all denominations, gays, cross dressers, Arabs, mud people, women and men.
5. The right to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
6. Laws that protect children and family members & friends against reprisal or revenge or punishment. ( The United States is Slipping away from this, but you do hear about people getting shot for messing with others or attempting to cause harm to children. )
7. Laws that promote healthy money earning and spending competition, for the purpose of preventing losses or poverty to even a single person or family.
8. The rights of the accused, the rights to a trial by a jury of your piers and the right to wave that right, the right to a speedy trial and the right to wave that right.
9. Law that prevent local, state, and Federal government or legislatures from passing laws that infringe on all the above laws and rights.
10. Laws that allow the people to decide policy.

If laws like this were in place before the Mighty American Empire invasion, soldiers would just simply refuse to attack, or even switch sides as soon as they arrive.
But if your leaders actually did pass laws like this it would most defiantly bring the result of there own swift deaths and no invasion would be needed.
The only way laws and rights like this would possibly be passed in Iran, the following would have to take place:
1. The Iranian military would have to arrest all government officials including the Iatolas.
2. Round them up in a concentration camp. ( Not world war 2 style, when I say concentration camp, I mean a place where these people can collect there thoughts. )
3. They will be TOLD to and forcibly made to sign these freedoms into place, and also TOLD that there signatures or brains will be on these contracts, and since they were signed PRE DECLARATION of the signing, ALL THE LAWS WILL BE VALID.

The above must happen, if it does not, all Iranians should learn the Jewish and American pledge of allegiances ASAP.

I repeat my question: Please tell us when did Iran attack Israel or USA?

I provided you with a list, complete with descriptions. If you don't like being wrong, try shutting the fuck up a little more often.

I repeat my question: Please tell us when did Iran attack Israel or USA?

I provided you with a list, complete with descriptions. If you don't like being wrong, try shutting the fuck up a little more often.

You provided me with a list of terrorist acts allegedly supported by Iran.

You replaced "stae-on-state" attack with "act of terrorism". Fine, you don't want to tell when Iran (as a state) attacked US or Israel (as states) because it never happened. Instead you prefer to talk about state sponsored terrorism. Let's talk: US sponsored/sponsors Taliban, OBL/Al-Q, KLA, MEK, IRA, and just about half of extremist Islamic groups around the world, including those in Russia.

Well? Perhaps the time has come to bomb US?

wherever there are SHIITE pigs there is Hezbollah-----Hezbollah is an IRANIAN ENTERPRISE devoted to terrorism in the cause of the CALIPHATE DELUSION which Iran now sponsors for SHIITES just as AL AQUEIDA sponsors that filth (with base in saudi arabia and yemen) for the equally sick and disgusting world of the SUNNI PIGS

The concept of the CALIPHATE DELUSION is not new to me-----I was introduced to it by a SHIITE MUSLIM FROM NEW DEHLI------while I was barely an adult-------long ago-----like more than 40 years ago That idiot surgeon actually LONGED FOR THE FILTH OF THE MOGHUL EMPIRE and was kinda proud of its murderous history Before I had any idea what SHIITE/SUNNI meant-------I once asked this jerk why -----since he despises hindus-----his family did not go to PAKISTAN in 1948 LOL -----the man turned colors and almost passed out ------in any case----I could easily see that jerk a member of HEZBOLLAH -----so deep was his hatred of anything not ISLAM and so ENAMOURED was he of the filth of sharian and the concept of CALIPHATE (in his case Moghul empire)

Terrorism was the method by which the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST was accomplished it is the way ---the ummah fights ----disgusting but true------the ummah IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WHICH THE UMMAH SUPPORTS no terrorist action is the act of one person or the few who actually effectuate the deed up close--------for every stinking slut with a bomb on her stinking ass--------hundreds of pigs were involved Girls are not BORN knowing how to put a bomb on their asses for "allah" and the bombs themselves do not show up in children's toy boxes---left there by the TOOTH FAIRY

Iran is directly responsible for EVERY ACTION of Hezbollah------The 2006 attack by NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH-----was an aggression on Israel by Iran

If you don't like the truth stop asking for it, idiot.

Idiot is your name which you keep proving time and again.

It's not the truth, it's only small part of it; and you don't seem to like the rest:

You replaced "stae-on-state" attack with "act of terrorism". Fine, you don't want to tell when Iran (as a state) attacked US or Israel (as states) because it never happened. Instead you prefer to talk about state sponsored terrorism. Let's talk: US sponsored/sponsors Taliban, OBL/Al-Q, KLA, MEK, IRA, and just about half of extremist Islamic groups around the world, including those in Russia.

Well? Perhaps the time has come to bomb US?

Last edited:
You replaced "stae-on-state" attack with "act of terrorism". Fine, you don't want to tell when Iran (as a state) attacked US or Israel (as states) because it never happened.

WRONG AGAIN every action by HEZBOLLAH is an action of state-----the state being IRAN Hezbollah is part of the IRANIAN MILITARY in the same way that PAUL REVERE was part of the military of the AMERICAN COLONIES (he did not have a uniform or a rank either)

where there are shiites----there is HEZBOLLAH Nus-kharah-allah is part of the IRANIAN MILITARY

Forum List

Back