The real reason war with Iran is wanted

Well we all agree that Iran will get fuckked up in the near future, as far as the survivors go, they will need to be rehabilitated to American standards or in other words AMERICANIZED. This can be done by following this curriculum:
1. An American soldier takes some American made chicken & dumplins and shoves it down an Iranians throat with the heal of his boot.
2. Next you take some piping hot American made apple pie and shove that down the throat as well with the heal of the boot.
(the above is to replace water boarding, for rehabilitation purposes)
3. They are going to need to be clean shaved faces so the American soldier will shave the Iranians mustache off with the soul of his military BOOT.
4. Then schooled on how to say the American Pledge of allegiance. (on there knees)

Well we all agree that Iran will get fuckked up in the near future, as far as the survivors go, they will need to be rehabilitated to American standards or in other words AMERICANIZED. This can be done by following this curriculum:
1. An American soldier takes some American made chicken & dumplins and shoves it down an Iranians throat with the heal of his boot.
2. Next you take some piping hot American made apple pie and shove that down the throat as well with the heal of the boot.
(the above is to replace water boarding, for rehabilitation purposes)
3. They are going to need to be clean shaved faces so the American soldier will shave the Iranians mustache off with the soul of his military BOOT.
4. Then schooled on how to say the American Pledge of allegiance. (on there knees)

Only a ignorant ass thinks this is about America.

Israeli PM is trying to convince UN of the necessity to bomb Iran:

111260_600.jpg

Cause God forbid Jews protect themselves right asshole?

:lol::lol::lol:. I ment to quote meme memes picture

I'm sorry... who shot at whom?

For now, it's US, UK and Israel are attacking every country they can reach! Maybe US, UK and Israel need a bit of bombing?

He's a big fucking retard. They kill so many people

Damn them evil Jews for protecting themselves!

Oh yeah protecting. And you pieces of shit call yourself civilized. Now both countries she listed kill many people and innocent people, like the wikileaks collateral murder video. America has killed so many civilians in a war we shouldn't have been in. Now Israel and America in wars both commit war crimes and make mistakes but Israel is a lot more moral and take precautions when attacking people. If I was in a country being invaded I would rather have Israel being the invader because they don't think it's funny to start randomly killing civilians. They still kill civilians and I don't like them but compared to American military they are more professional and don't joke about war. In general. That doesn't make what they do right. There are still a good amount of moral American soldiers who take precautions when attacking people.

Last edited:
War doesn't work. The main point is bombing doesn't bring any better results. Nothing good happens out of it. It creates so much instability and stress and pain. It doesn't bring democracy. Next time we try another bullshit war like that I wish all Americans are opposed to invading anyone else. It's despicable if you support the same war you supported in Iraq. Say no to something that's not our business

Mr. BecauseIKnow................
You need to understand something about life, its NOT FAIR.
If life was fair, we would not be people, we would be Pony's (small cute little horses).
The girls would be pink, and the boys would be blue, and the pony's would not eat food as we know it, they would eat rainbows, and then poop butterflies, all would be well.

Back to reality, we are people, we are predators by nature, and since backward time travel is impossible, it is natural for all humans, both Americans and Mud People, to attempt to shape the future in a way that they believe is correct and beneficial in a selfish way to themselves, thus...........Iran shall get fuckked up.

If life was fair, we would not be people, we would be Pony's (small cute little horses).
The girls would be pink, and the boys would be blue, and the pony's would not eat food as we know it, they would eat rainbows, and then poop butterflies, all would be well.

Back to reality, we are people, we are predators by nature, and since backward time travel is impossible, it is natural for all humans, both Americans and Mud People, to attempt to shape the future in a way that they believe is correct and beneficial in a selfish way to themselves, thus...........Iran shall get fuckked up.

And thus Iran should fuck Israel up. Since when did Americans support another stupid war like Iraqs war? Why? Because you idiots saw a constant media campaign against Iran of course you actually think its your concern. What a bunch of sheep

Last edited:

And thus Iran should fuck Israel up. Since when did Americans support another stupid war like Iraqs war? Why? Because you idiots saw a constant media campaign against Iran of course you actually think its your concern. What a bunch of sheep

You dont get it do you???? Cause of the Hate that Islam perpetuates they cant be trusted with modern weapons of mass destruction....We will NOT have another holocaust and we will NOT allow Islamic Nazis like Iran the ability to create one.....Iran kept poking Israel and threatening to kill them all that only fucking idiot allows the Nazi to have the bomb.

You dont get it do you???? Cause of the Hate that Islam perpetuates they cant be trusted with modern weapons of mass destruction....We will NOT have another holocaust and we will NOT allow Islamic Nazis like Iran the ability to create one.....Iran kept poking Israel and threatening to kill them all that only fucking idiot allows the Nazi to have the bomb.

Why I should I believe a STATE with 70 million people will ever try attacking anyone?they aren't stupid you don't get it. Your are childish as fuck

Why I should I believe a STATE with 70 million people will ever try attacking anyone?they aren't stupid you don't get it. Your are childish as fuck
Hey dumb fuck learn some history....Find out who first blew up Iran's first attempt at nuclear weapons......

Hey dumb fuck learn some history....Find out who first blew up Iran's first attempt at nuclear weapons......

What the fuck did that have to do with anything i said? You cheap fuckslut. Who blew Iran's first attempt? Lol typing drunk

What the fuck did that have to do with anything i said? You cheap fuckslut. Who blew Iran's first attempt? Lol typing drunk

Cause you are to fucking stupid to realize how wrong you are.

Cause you are to fucking stupid to realize how wrong you are.

No I'm not wrong. A STATE with 70 million people will not ever attack a country with nuclear weopons. They aren't stupid. And I'm not wrong. Americans shouldn't support a war that has nothing to do with us. This was a media war during the past 4 years and fucking idiot sheep always end up believing shit.

Forum List

Back