The real reason war with Iran is wanted

How exactly does the Rothschild family control the central banks of most of the world? Wouldn't that require immense personnel and resources? How about as a concrete example of the supposed intentions of invading Iran, how did the invasion of Iraq end up providing them control of that country's banking? Or Afghanistan for that matter?

Rothschild Wants Iran

Oh and if you have read confessions of an economic hitman you would know how this would end. Iran to rebuild their country would be given loans to big to repay and would always be bound to the forces that be and if they didn't pay they would be attacked again and again..

Very true....Iran and Syria rightfully reject a Zionist central bank controlling their country. So now the International bankers pay terrorist to destabilize whole countries they want to steal. These bankers are the biggest thieves and murderers known to the civilized world.

By the way it's the Zionist Central bank right here in America (FED) causing our own economy to collapse from the beastly greed of these sub-human savages.

Let me google that for you

Edit: Bah... Phantom edit! I wouldn't have been a smart ass about it otherwise. But thanks for some showing some respect of changing.

it is not my job to do your research. when you quote, it is your job to link your assertion.
Well... that implies if I care or not if you believe me. o.0

I've got over 1k posts here now. Either you trust me or you don't. If you don't, that's fine... But if you would have been a bitch about it rather than a smartass I wouldn't have given you the time of day. Edit: As it was... You were a smartass, so I gave a smartass response. /Edit

and most of the time, i've found that the most heinous statements purportedly made by jews are taken from anti-semitic websites and either used out of context and totally misrepresented.
He was a jew? I didn't know that. Never cared. Honestly I still don't care.

so again... while i appreciate your linking me to google, how about you do your own work?
Every single link on that page shows it's credited to him. I linked you to the google search without the name to show that who said it in a greater format than just I saying it or linking to any specific site.

***I*** think that the fed and banks in general having the power they do is pretty damn important. You may not. I can tell you till I'm blue in the face and it won't really mean a damn thing. If you look yourself... Then you don't get my bias. And frankly... I prefer people who think for themselves.

Then you should leave this woman alone, Bro...

it is not my job to do your research. when you quote, it is your job to link your assertion.
Well... that implies if I care or not if you believe me. o.0

I've got over 1k posts here now. Either you trust me or you don't. If you don't, that's fine... But if you would have been a bitch about it rather than a smartass I wouldn't have given you the time of day. Edit: As it was... You were a smartass, so I gave a smartass response. /Edit

He was a jew? I didn't know that. Never cared. Honestly I still don't care.

so again... while i appreciate your linking me to google, how about you do your own work?
Every single link on that page shows it's credited to him. I linked you to the google search without the name to show that who said it in a greater format than just I saying it or linking to any specific site.

***I*** think that the fed and banks in general having the power they do is pretty damn important. You may not. I can tell you till I'm blue in the face and it won't really mean a damn thing. If you look yourself... Then you don't get my bias. And frankly... I prefer people who think for themselves.

Then you should leave this woman alone, Bro...
Why?

Rothschild Wants Iran

Oh and if you have read confessions of an economic hitman you would know how this would end. Iran to rebuild their country would be given loans to big to repay and would always be bound to the forces that be and if they didn't pay they would be attacked again and again..

Shut up, Dale.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lecaw2Q8BmU&feature=related]Randoms From Dale #35 - I've Never Felt So Alive! - YouTube[/ame]

Mods, please put this nonsense in the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs.

Geopolitics are not "conspiracy". If your brain saturated by fat can not cope with the information, remove yourself from threads that are beyond your abilities.

the islamo nazi pigs are STILL talking about the "ROTHCHILDS" gee-----are they still traveling around on magic carpets too?

the islamo nazi pigs are STILL talking about the "ROTHCHILDS" gee-----are they still traveling around on magic carpets too?

What, Rothschild no longer exist? Did they commit suicide? Did they surrender their financial empire?

Forum List

Back