The real reason war with Iran is wanted

thanatos144

Please tell us when did Iran attack Israel or USA?
If you don't know then you have no need to know and aren't qualified to discuss the subject.

On a contrary! I have every reason to ask because I have to be enlightened as to WHEN DID IRAN (as a state) ATTACK US OR ISRAEL!

Everyday when AS A STATE they sponsor terrorism you terrorist sympathizer.

If you don't know then you have no need to know and aren't qualified to discuss the subject.

On a contrary! I have every reason to ask because I have to be enlightened as to WHEN DID IRAN (as a state) ATTACK US OR ISRAEL!

Everyday when AS A STATE they sponsor terrorism you terrorist sympathizer.

And US and Israel sponsor terrorism every day! According to you, they deserve to be attacked by another state.

In the end it is all about who has proved who has the biggest dick, this is nothing more than a dick stretching contest that the USA will win.
There are too many men in the United State so military casualties is not an issue.
There are models of Iranian cities constructed in the Mojave dessert where the US Military trane.
It is certain, Iran will get FUCKKED up.
If you are Iranian, you need to learn how to speak Hebrew and English quickly and learn pledge of allegiances and national anthems for both the United States and Israel as this will one day save your ASS.

Forum List

Back