The real reason the right-wing pushing so hard to make the oil spill Obama's Fault...

He is totally in over his head.

He's never before held a real executive experience. He doesn't know how to make a decision, implement it, and take the heat when (inevitalbly) something goes wrong - and then to figure out how to handle the unexpected.

I believe that's more the case, I don't believe even he is cynical enough to try to score political points out of this. I just think he is a deer in the headlights and has no idea how to do the job he was elected to do.

Oh, he's a leftwing ideologue, but probably more in a kneejerk as opposed to a thoughtful manner.

I'm convinced that actually being President is a daily, unfolding horror for him - he's never before in his life actually faced the consequences of accountability.

Oh, he's a leftwing ideologue, but probably more in a kneejerk as opposed to a thoughtful manner.

I'm convinced that actually being President is a daily, unfolding horror for him - he's never before in his life actually faced the consequences of accountability.

Nail? Meet hammer. He is a reactionary when it comes to real world crises...as he undermines the Republic with his brand of Marxist thugishness. He cannot be bothered with real-world scenarios. It is getting in his way...

Indeed they are, and they have said so. I'm sure I don't have to point that out to you. BUT just as anything that happened under BOOSH's watch was his problem, anything that happened under Obama's watch is HIS problem.

Sweet, so you'll give Obama the rest of his presidency to deal with the oil spill, like you gave Bush a seven year pass on catching Al Qaeda after 9/11?

But ok, let's use another example. Who do you blame for the economic collapse in 2006?

A combination of all the people in office starting in about 1993, including Democrats AND Republicans.

But even more so, I blame the greedy bastards in private industry that are actually responsible for the whole crap-storm.

Because his objective is not to deal with the disaster - it's to use it for political purposes.

See, you people think like this because you are clearly insane.

This is the EXACT same thinking as the 9/11 "Truthers".

Now, I thought Bush was a moron, and completely incompetent, but I NEVER thought he was evil.

Conspiracy theorists, like you, simply assume that anyone you don't agree with is somehow evil enough to carry out hideous acts.

Indeed they are, and they have said so. I'm sure I don't have to point that out to you. BUT just as anything that happened under BOOSH's watch was his problem, anything that happened under Obama's watch is HIS problem.

Sweet, so you'll give Obama the rest of his presidency to deal with the oil spill, like you gave Bush a seven year pass on catching Al Qaeda after 9/11?

But ok, let's use another example. Who do you blame for the economic collapse in 2006?

A combination of all the people in office starting in about 1993, including Democrats AND Republicans.

But even more so, I blame the greedy bastards in private industry that are actually responsible for the whole crap-storm.

Again with the since you think Obama is an incompetent you must love BOOSH? Please post a link to any board ever where you have seen me say I gave BOOSH a 7 year pass on Al Queda... Either post it or shut up.

Again with the since you think Obama is an incompetent you must love BOOSH? Please post a link to any board ever where you have seen me say I gave BOOSH a 7 year pass on Al Queda... Either post it or shut up.

November 2004: Who did you vote for?

Case Closed.

November 2004: Who did you vote for?

Case Closed.

2000 I voted for Al Gore
2004 I voted for J Kerry

You lose the case counselor :lol:

Forum List

Back