The real reason Sarah Palin stepped down.

Can you believe that the real reason that Sarah Palin resigned as Governor of Alaska is that President Obama has asked her to replace Hillary Rodham Clinton as Secretary of State?

Immie

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you believe that the real reason that Sarah Palin resigned as Governor of Alaska is that President Obama has asked her to replace Hillary Rodham Clinton as Secretary of State?

Immie

Would it really surprise you, given his other selections?

Immie

I wouldn't doubt it! After all, Obama killed Michael Jackson so nobody would pay attention to his Healthcare Plan!!!!

Immie

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Drill Baby Drill!!!!!"

Immie

lol ...

Palin's repsonse: Which state, Mr. President? I didn't resign my governorship to get demoted!

Obama:

ObamaFacepalm.jpg

He needs someone to help deal with the Russians and with Palin having so much experience in that area she will work out great.
If she won't do it maybe he can get Sig from the Northwestern, I am sure they see Russia all the time.

Forum List

Back