The real reason Republicans and the right are against the health care bill

The joke is on the dims.

The healthcare industry is going nuts wanting this passed.

Imagine the huge increase in profits when we all, not only have to have ins, but have enough ins.

But that slave mentallity won't let them see that thier own leaders are fucking them over in the name of huge corporations.

It already passed. Did you forget?

The article in the OP is talking about how insurance companies are funneling billions into Republican coffers so they can take out the regulations in the healthcare law, but keep the requirement to buy insurance in. Insurance companies LOVE the healthcare law - except the parts that force them to actually cover people.

Gee, the USSC said companies can use their free speech the way they want and THEY ACTUALLY ARE DOING IT???????????? :eek::eek::eek:

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't they know Obama the all merciful has forbidden it!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

The NERVE of those companies.

How dare they fight back from Obama trying to put them out of business.

You would think, well that this is a free country or something!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

Man you guys are dumber than a bag of hammers if you think this stuff helps you!

November is coming twerps!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What the fuck are you talking about?

It already passed. Did you forget?

The article in the OP is talking about how insurance companies are funneling billions into Republican coffers so they can take out the regulations in the healthcare law, but keep the requirement to buy insurance in. Insurance companies LOVE the healthcare law - except the parts that force them to actually cover people.

Gee, the USSC said companies can use their free speech the way they want and THEY ACTUALLY ARE DOING IT???????????? :eek::eek::eek:

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't they know Obama the all merciful has forbidden it!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

You would think, well that this is a free country or something!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

Man you guys are dumber than a bag of hammers if you think this stuff helps you!

The same thing you are talking about genius. This eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil "conspiracy" of companies backing republicans to get rid of Obamacare is nothing more than FREE SPEECH!!!!

The USSC said they could do this. Boo freaking hoo, you liberals don't like it.

What did you little man childs expect? That Obama was going to put corporation after corporation out of business and they are just going to take it?

if I was insurance, I would be giving all the money I could to every conservative republican that was for repealing that monstrosity.

Oh, how terrible! Insurance companies want to make a profit!!!!!!!! How eeeeeeeeeevil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guys are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Did it ever occur to you that there are companies that donate to the Democrats too?????????

And those companies are out to make a profit too!!!!!!!

Is that some eeeeeeeeeeeeevil conspiracy??????????

You guys are getting stupider, and more desperate the closer to November it comes.

What the next "scandal" you guys will bring up? That Rand Paul or Sharon Angle listen to Fox News????? :eek:

Grow the hell up!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!

The same thing you are talking about genius. This eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil "conspiracy" of companies backing republicans to get rid of Obamacare is nothing more than FREE SPEECH!!!!
Uhhh.... that's not at all what I was talking about. At all. Maybe we need to go over the whole "reading" thing?

The USSC said they could do this. Boo freaking hoo, you liberals don't like it.

What did you little man childs expect? That Obama was going to put corporation after corporation out of business and they are just going to take it?
Now, I understand from previous experience that you don't know how to read. But if you had read my post, you'd see that insurance companies aren't trying to kill the healthcare bill - they love it. The healthcare bill isn't putting any corporation out of business, it's a selllout to business.

if I was insurance, I would be giving all the money I could to every conservative republican that was for repealing that monstrosity.
No, if you were an insurance company, you'd be putting your money into keeping the healthcare bill. Which is what they're doing.

Oh, how terrible! Insurance companies want to make a profit!!!!!!!! How eeeeeeeeeevil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Did it ever occur to you that there are companies that donate to the Democrats too?????????
That's how they got the bill passed the first time.

You guys are getting stupider, and more desperate the closer to November it comes.

What the next "scandal" you guys will bring up? That Rand Paul or Sharon Angle listen to Fox News????? :eek:

Grow the hell up!

I'm thinking that you're the one who needs to grow up. You assume that everyone is as hyper-partisan as you are, and jump into a conversation that you clearly don't understand.

Go back, read through the thread, and then maybe you'll understand what we're talking about.

Uhhh.... that's not at all what I was talking about. At all. Maybe we need to go over the whole "reading" thing?

Now, I understand from previous experience that you don't know how to read. But if you had read my post, you'd see that insurance companies aren't trying to kill the healthcare bill - they love it. The healthcare bill isn't putting any corporation out of business, it's a selllout to business.

No, if you were an insurance company, you'd be putting your money into keeping the healthcare bill. Which is what they're doing.

Grow the hell up!

I'm thinking that you're the one who needs to grow up. You assume that everyone is as hyper-partisan as you are, and jump into a conversation that you clearly don't understand.

Go back, read through the thread, and then maybe you'll understand what we're talking about.

Why would insurance companies want something that is tryiing to put them out of business.

This I have to hear.

Grow the hell up!

Why would insurance companies want something that is tryiing to put them out of business.

This I have to hear.

What exactly in the bill do you think is trying to put insurance companies out of business?

The healthcare bill was a sellout to the insurance lobby. The bill forces people to become customers for the insurance companies.

45 million new customers? Sure sounds like they're being put "out of business".

If you had read the OP, you'd know this already as well. Insurance companies aren't lobbying to kill the healthcare bill, they're trying to modify it to take out regulations, but keep the bill.

This I have to hear.

What exactly in the bill do you think is trying to put insurance companies out of business?

The healthcare bill was a sellout to the insurance lobby. The bill forces people to become customers for the insurance companies.

If you had read the OP, you'd know this already as well. Insurance companies aren't lobbying to kill the healthcare bill, they're trying to modify it to take out regulations, but keep the bill.

Yeah, that's why insurance companies are already dropping coverage and raising premiums just to stay in business, because the healthcare bill was a "sell out" to them.

What you guys mean by "sell out" is Obama didn't put all insurance companies out of business right way. That's what's eating you guys, I should have seen it from the get go. My apologies for not realizing it.

That's what you mean by "sell out." Obama allowed them to stay in business "for the moment."

This I have to hear.

Yeah, that's why insurance companies are already dropping coverage and raising premiums just to stay in business, because the healthcare bill was a "sell out" to them.

What you guys mean by "sell out" is Obama didn't put all insurance companies out of business right way. That's what's eating you guys, I should have seen it from the get go. My apologies for not realizing it.

That's what you mean by "sell out." Obama allowed them to stay in business "for the moment."

Insurance companies aren't raising rates and dropping coverage "just to stay in business". They're doing just fine. They're raising rates and dropping coverage to make more money.

The rest of your post is laughable, I won't even bother responding to it, except to say that you really should read the OP, if you want to take part in a thread. If this bill was going to put insurance companies out of business, why do they support it?

Insurance companies aren't raising rates and dropping coverage "just to stay in business". They're doing just fine. They're raising rates and dropping coverage to make more money.

The rest of your post is laughable, I won't even bother responding to it, except to say that you really should read the OP, if you want to take part in a thread. If this bill was going to put insurance companies out of business, why do they support it?

Save your energy trying to explain even basic concepts to her. She's so dense it almost seems like she's playing devils advocate on purpose just to see how much patience someone can have with her insane rambling.

Save your energy trying to explain even basic concepts to her. She's so dense it almost seems like she's playing devils advocate on purpose just to see how much patience someone can have with her insane rambling.

Oh, I know. I'm familiar with TPS, both from this board and previous ones.

New Topics

Forum List

Back