The real reason Republicans and the right are against the health care bill

Why government should get completely out of the picture, you think Republicans are doing this for the reason stated;ok then; suppose your right, Democrats aren't going to stay in power forever so why do you want to subject something as important as your health care to a bunch of politicians trying to exert favors?

Sure, look a few posts up

CG's shit don't stink

Got evidence that you're not a hypocrite? I'll wait.

Like I suspected. No response. Actually, I take that back, no reply would have been my 2nd guess as to your response, my first guess would have been some sort of insult from you.

Got any proof your not dickless welfare illegal? I'll wait. See how that works?

Can you please translate this? What is "dickless welfare illegal" ?

Like I suspected. No response. Actually, I take that back, no reply would have been my 2nd guess as to your response, my first guess would have been some sort of insult from you.

Got any proof your not dickless welfare illegal? I'll wait. See how that works?

Can you please translate this? What is "dickless welfare illegal" ?

Shouldn't be necessary, you get my point and of course I don't mean it RDD_1220. Can we move on with a discussion of the topic? Thanks.

Ben Jealous, NAACP Prez:

Breitbart.tv NAACP President Compares Opposition to Obama to Racism Throughout World History
Speaking from the pulpit of a church, Benjamin Jealous likens opposition to the Obama policies to turmoil in the reconstruction era, Kristallnacht and white supremacist groups. This is very different than the Benjamin Jealous who goes on television to insist that the vast majority of the Tea Party members are not racist. It seems Mr. Jealous has one story for a national television audience and another story for the captive audience in a North Carolina church.

The racism tag is wearing thin and is partially the reason you Libs are gonna' get your asses handed to you. I hope you never wake up to the facts.

While they will deny it, likely even to themselves, the posts by Mad Scientist and Tank directly above are racist comments and suggest both authors are themselves racists.
I'm not suggesting they are sheet wearing racists, I am suggesting their words demonstrate ignorance when modified by "all".
Not all blacks are on welfare
Not all welfare mothers are black
Not all black women are welfare moms.

I hold the conservative blue collar poster in disdain. But never do I suggest they are all stupid - though some clearly are; nor do I suggest that they all live in trailer parks (some clearly live at home with their mom).

What Mad Scientist and Tank do is continue the climate of hate and fear, because they hate and fear. Isn't that what motivates blue collar Republicans - hate and fear? Listen to their mentors - Palin and Gingrich to name only two - what do they offer but hate and fear (of course "greed is good" too)?

How lucky we are to have you to point out racism, particularly to those who are racist and don't even know they are racist. We really should be more grateful that you find the time to dispense your impressive wisdom.
....And, NO one needs that MORE, than (you) Bubbleheaded-Bimbos.

:rolleyes:

My favorite part of the whole thread is some idiot thinks this is still a healthcare BILL.
....Not-to-mention the fact, NONE of the "conservatives" (here), can point-out....specifically....with what part of Health Care Legislation they disagree!!!

282.png

Ben Jealous, NAACP Prez:

Breitbart.tv NAACP President Compares Opposition to Obama to Racism Throughout World History
Speaking from the pulpit of a church, Benjamin Jealous likens opposition to the Obama policies to turmoil in the reconstruction era, Kristallnacht and white supremacist groups. This is very different than the Benjamin Jealous who goes on television to insist that the vast majority of the Tea Party members are not racist. It seems Mr. Jealous has one story for a national television audience and another story for the captive audience in a North Carolina church.

The racism tag is wearing thin and is partially the reason you Libs are gonna' get your asses handed to you. I hope you never wake up to the facts.

Wow...Breitbart either doesnt understand what he wrote or hes a liar. Jealous didnt say all opposition is racist or even that the tea party was racist. So why would he in the next sentence say "This is very different than the Benjamin Jealous who goes on television to insist that the vast majority of the Tea Party members are not racist."

Hey lets pretend Ben Jealous said something he didnt then take offense to that thing he never said!:eusa_shhh:

I'm a democrat and I was against this redistribution of wealth called Healthcare reform.

I'm a democrat and I was against this redistribution of wealth called Healthcare reform.

I'm registered as a Democrat, and I was against this Healthcare bill - not because of "redistribution of wealth", because the bill didn't do any of that, unless you mean "redistributing" people's wealth into the pockets of insurance companies.

Gee, yeah the poor are getting all this insurance! Yeah right.

You idiots checked out how much that "pre-existing condition" insurance is going to cost? Last figures I heard was something like $400/500 A MONTH, and that's just the starting costs.

You see the insurance companies dropping coverage because they can no longer afford to insure children?

Yeah, it's only "rich" children than will lose coverage sure . . . :cuckoo:

Any of you idiots ever consider this is deliberate to force us all to single payer?

And then there is that Constitution thing. :eusa_whistle:

No, I am against Obama care because some eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil right wing whatever is paying me to be that way.

I sure would like to know where the hell that check is then. :cuckoo:

I could USE the money given the way Obama is messing up this economy!

Stupid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

November is coming you idiots! Keep getting more desperate! It's funny as hell to watch. :funnyface:

Last edited:
Agreed. Your bad.

LOOK EVERYONE!!

A complete and total moron that wants the government to enslave him.

Fucking tards actually see the Constitution as an obsticle. You "people" make me ill.

LOOK EVERYONE!!

A complete and total moron thats has let bought off Republican politicians convince him that stopping health insurance companies from abusing people for profit is wanting the government to enslave people. The monkey doesn't see that the primary purpose behind these health insurance companies supporting politicians is profit.

Monkey see monkey do :lol:

another slave for the pile. OOO the evil capitialist want to make money and hire people and make the work for a living!

THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

fyi slave, your people just made it easier for insurance companies to make more money than ever.

But the slave mind can't see that.

The joke is on the dims.

The healthcare industry is going nuts wanting this passed.

Imagine the huge increase in profits when we all, not only have to have ins, but have enough ins.

But that slave mentallity won't let them see that thier own leaders are fucking them over in the name of huge corporations.

It already passed. Did you forget?

The article in the OP is talking about how insurance companies are funneling billions into Republican coffers so they can take out the regulations in the healthcare law, but keep the requirement to buy insurance in. Insurance companies LOVE the healthcare law - except the parts that force them to actually cover people.

OOPS

The healthcare industry "went" nuts getting that passed. Sorry for the confusion.

Billions? unlikely. Do they want to max out thier profits? of course. Do they want the terminally ill to get ins? pfft, can you buy home insurance when it's burning? They are also saving you money, b/c by being forced to cover everyone, everyones insurance will go up b/c they won't be able to cover many people for a reasonable amount.

I don't know about you, but I can't afford more, when it goes up again, I will have to drop it and pay the fine, when I can't pay the fine I will eventually get arrested.

Thanks for that btw.

Agreed. Your bad.

LOOK EVERYONE!!

A complete and total moron that wants the government to enslave him.

Fucking tards actually see the Constitution as an obsticle. You "people" make me ill.

LOOK EVERYONE!!

A complete and total moron thats has let bought off Republican politicians convince him that stopping health insurance companies from abusing people for profit is wanting the government to enslave people. The monkey doesn't see that the primary purpose behind these health insurance companies supporting politicians is profit.

Bwahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Companies are in business to make profit????????????????? :eek:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

How eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil of them? :eek:

Hey genius, why do you go to work every day? To give it all to the poor?

I bet you do it to make money!

Oh let me guess. You are still living at home and let Mommy and Daddy worry about those bourgeois details! You are sooooooooooooooo above things like making money!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

I mean THIS IS THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRISY. The same people that think it is sooooooooooooo evil of a company to make a profit, will turn around and not complain WHEN THEY MAKE A PROFIT.

I hate to break it to you BUT THE GOAL OF EVERYONE OUT THERE IS TO MAKE MONEY!!!!!!! Even your supposed altruistic charity.

You don't believe that, look at what the Red Cross did when they found out they had more money that they anticipated with the 9/11 charity, the complete frauds.

Time to grow up little boys and girls, and leave Neverland.

Until you are ready to do that, you have no business pushing your opinion ON ANYONE--especialy the adults who are paying for your ignorant ass.

Run along now, darling. The adults want to talk.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The joke is on the dims.

The healthcare industry is going nuts wanting this passed.

Imagine the huge increase in profits when we all, not only have to have ins, but have enough ins.

But that slave mentallity won't let them see that thier own leaders are fucking them over in the name of huge corporations.

It already passed. Did you forget?

The article in the OP is talking about how insurance companies are funneling billions into Republican coffers so they can take out the regulations in the healthcare law, but keep the requirement to buy insurance in. Insurance companies LOVE the healthcare law - except the parts that force them to actually cover people.

Gee, the USSC said companies can use their free speech the way they want and THEY ACTUALLY ARE DOING IT???????????? :eek::eek::eek:

HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't they know Obama the all merciful has forbidden it!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

The NERVE of those companies.

How dare they fight back from Obama trying to put them out of business.

You would think, well that this is a free country or something!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

Man you guys are dumber than a bag of hammers if you think this stuff helps you!

November is coming twerps!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back