The REAL reason Obama lost the debate.

The REAL reason Obama lost the debate.

Because he truly isn't that bright, and being pitted in a debate against someone that truly is an intelligent person, it became glaringly apparent. obama has been in over his head since day one.

Last edited:
Typical that in republican land the best liar wins.

And your leader just stood there and let the other guy kick sand in his face.
I bet Obama had to sleep on the Presidential couch last night.
It might be a while before Pres gets some.... heh hehh heh

Whatever, if you see that snorefest as some kind decisive victory for Romney then I guess you can also delude yourself into seeing Romney as a good candidate, you guys will buy anything the Neo-Cons sell you.

Whatever, if you see that snorefest as some kind decisive victory for Romney then I guess you can also delude yourself into seeing Romney as a good candidate, you guys will buy anything the Neo-Cons sell you.

Not me...almost 70% of the country felt Obama was over matched last night

It was Bush's fault.

Of course.

Actually I guess you could blame it partially on Bush and McCain. See Obama Got to run after Bush, when Republicans were unpopular and he got to run against that Light Weight McCain. So in a way it's their fault Obama has never had to deal with an Opponent with ability.

that's because 70% of the nation are neocon racists

Neo-Cons... lol get over it. Romney is no Neo-con. He is a Moderate Republican with a History of working well with the other side to get things done. He showed that last night, and it was a big part of why Romney won.

Only Blind Partisan Hacks such as yourself deny Romney won big time.

Yet somehow Obama won in 08.

You are a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. Obama Sounds far less impressive with out the Teleprompter, and has been shielding himself from tough Questions for 4 years and it cost him the Debate. Get the hell over it and move on, and Hope he steps it up in the next one.

Nov. 6, around 9pm can't come soon enough... Watching you tools each shit is going to make my year...

In that scenario, Obama will still require a fucking telemprompter for his acceptance speech......a cruch he did not enjoy last night.

It was Bush's fault.

Of course.

I have heard various lame ass excuses and some funny ones.

It has been awhile since he has been left to fend for himself without his teleprompter training wheels and the MSM filter that always places him in such a gentle soft matted light.

Romney was not the same Romney he expected. Obama said he didn't debate the "real Romney". Debate Android Romney? lol What a crock.

Obama thought this was going to be more like The View with Behar. I want my mommy and my View ladies who are so gentle and kind to me!

Altitude sickness says Al Gore, the all-knowing weather guru. Although that one isn't going to fly since he did just fine with the friendlies in 2008 at the Dem. convention.

"What??? I actually had to talk about the issues with details and facts and all? Dayum!!"

He couldn't concentrate because Chris Matthews kept sexting him! Grrrr

You mean Michelle lied when she said all I had to do was stand there and be "eye candy" for the peeps?

It's Bush's fault. I inherited the debate!

Last edited:
Obama lost the debate last night for two reasons one he has a record to defend now something he did not have in the 2008 debates and it's a poor record that is not easy to defend. Two this debate is really the first time Obama has ever been challenged on his record and he was not ready for it when Obama does have a press conference few if any reporters really challenge him and he spends far to much time going on things like the view and David Letterman where he dam sure won't get challenged.

Obama lost the debate last night for two reasons one he has a record to defend now something he did not have in the 2008 debates and it's a poor record that is not easy to defend. Two this debate is really the first time Obama has ever been challenged on his record and he was not ready for it when Obama does have a press conference few if any reporters really challenge him and he spends far to much time going on things like the view and David Letterman where he dam sure won't get challenged.

Yes.

He truly had very little known history in 2008. He now has some seriously pretty crappy history to explain.

Not too tough of a job being President with a teleprompter and a friendly media. Making appearances at venues that lob softballs for 4 years makes a man weak.

His smirk now annoys me more than his damn jutting in the air chin. Arrogant man.

Yet somehow Obama won in 08.

You are a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. Obama Sounds far less impressive with out the Teleprompter, and has been shielding himself from tough Questions for 4 years and it cost him the Debate. Get the hell over it and move on, and Hope he steps it up in the next one.
uh, that was sarcasm dude.

nice rant though

Sorry bout that,

1. He lost because he was out gunned by a superior mind, like debating a college professor against a 10th grader.
2. Obama is a fraud, he fooled so many millions of people, you have been scammed.
3. I knew it all along, and I predicted this nation would suffer greatly if he was elected.
4. Research it, I have been internet ready for over 15 years, and my *CWN* dates back way back.
5. Enough about *CWN*, look, Obama is just a child compared to Romney.
6. Romney will continue to blast Obama in the next two debates, while Obama starts to look desperate, and hopeless, its over, Obama would do better not to show.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Uh, all you numb nuts need to understand that just because Mittens did a good job of lying and just because dumb rw's fall for every new lie he utters,

None of that means President Obama lost anything. The president is good and has been good for our country. Mitt didn't lose his integrity cuz he doesn't have any to lose.

So, uh, when Mittens spews new lies, and you know he will because he always does, are you sorry ass kissers gonna just go along with his new lies?

hmmmm?

Tissue?

Forum List

Back