The REAL reason Obama lost the debate.

That and the economy, gas prices, foreclosures, unemployment, layoffs, illegal wars, etc.

Same old.

Ironically, I think you are dead on. It's Obama's lack of leadership. The fact that he wont take responsibility for himself.

Nov. 6, around 9pm can't come soon enough... Watching you tools each shit is going to make my year...

Uh, all you numb nuts need to understand that just because Mittens did a good job of lying and just because dumb rw's fall for every new lie he utters,

None of that means President Obama lost anything. The president is good and has been good for our country. Mitt didn't lose his integrity cuz he doesn't have any to lose.

So, uh, when Mittens spews new lies, and you know he will because he always does, are you sorry ass kissers gonna just go along with his new lies?

hmmmm?

It was Bush's fault.

Of course.

Chris Mathews put something out there tonight.
He feels that Obama is so superior intellectually that he didn't want to come across
as being so superior to someone of lesser intelligence...

That's why Obama did so poorly last night...
Unbelievable.

Obama was propped up by the left wing media for four years. He never had to defend his policies or his mistakes because his ass was always covered. When he was stuck without a staff to whisper in his ear or post sentences on a video screen he didn't have a clue. Even radical left wing promoter Chris Matthews said Obama had his head down and seemed like he wished he was anywhere else.

Uh, all you numb nuts need to understand that just because Mittens did a good job of lying and just because dumb rw's fall for every new lie he utters,

None of that means President Obama lost anything. The president is good and has been good for our country. Mitt didn't lose his integrity cuz he doesn't have any to lose.

So, uh, when Mittens spews new lies, and you know he will because he always does, are you sorry ass kissers gonna just go along with his new lies?

hmmmm?
great post michelle!

It was Bush's fault.

Of course.

Chris Mathews put something out there tonight.
He feels that Obama is so superior intellectually that he didn't want to come across
as being so superior to someone of lesser intelligence...

That's why Obama did so poorly last night...
Unbelievable.
chris didn't have the tingle running down his leg last night... it was PISS.

Typical that in republican land the best liar wins.

And your leader just stood there and let the other guy kick sand in his face.
I bet Obama had to sleep on the Presidential couch last night.
It might be a while before Pres gets some.... heh hehh heh

Whatever, if you see that snorefest as some kind decisive victory for Romney then I guess you can also delude yourself into seeing Romney as a good candidate, you guys will buy anything the Neo-Cons sell you.

Typical that in republican land the best liar wins.

And your leader just stood there and let the other guy kick sand in his face.
I bet Obama had to sleep on the Presidential couch last night.
It might be a while before Pres gets some.... heh hehh heh

Whatever, if you see that snorefest as some kind decisive victory for Romney then I guess you can also delude yourself into seeing Romney as a good candidate, you guys will buy anything the Neo-Cons sell you.

pathetic post

expected

Forum List

Back