The Real Reason Libruls Support Abortion?

xÞx;1652225 said:
Libruls are Marxists, so Obama really is a Librul desire the caterwauling from the Left

So you admit that he's not a liberal.

This has what to do w/ the OP?

Libruls flee from the word "Liberal" preferring the far more obtuse and deceptive "Progressive".

I prefer "Librul" as it more precisely defines the Party that Dare not speak its True philosophy

xÞx;1652225 said:
Libruls are Marxists, so Obama really is a Librul desire the caterwauling from the Left

Libruls flee from the word "Liberal" preferring the far more obtuse and deceptive "Progressive".

I prefer "Librul" as it more precisely defines the Party that Dare not speak its True philosophy

progressiveness is a far more subjective term than liberalism and, in the US, constituted a separate, though related, ideology and political movement. See: Bull Moose Party; muckraking; breaking the trusts

xÞx;1652241 said:
xÞx;1652225 said:

progressiveness is a far more subjective term than liberalism and, in the US, constituted a separate, though related, ideology and political movement. See: Bull Moose Party; muckraking; breaking the trusts

Most of the dickwad Libruls hate being called out on it, especially Librul politicians. Progressive is just another way of saying "I'm a dickwad Librul"

xÞx;1652200 said:
Maybe they support it because its the law?

you mean they opposed it before it became law?

Define: they

youre going to have to ask your comrad who he was talking about if you want specifics on what he meant. Im sure you can ask him to parse the word for you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1647350-post9.html

its logical to assume from the thread that hes talking about liberals, youre going to have to run to catch up.

Last edited:
xÞx;1652200 said:
you mean they opposed it before it became law?

Define: they

youre going to have to ask your comrad who he was talking about if you want specifics on what he meant. Im sure you can ask him to parse the word for you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1647350-post9.html

its logical to assume form the thread that hes talking aobut liberals, youre going to have to run to catch up.
The OP says 'libruls'. I've not heard of such a group before today.

Forum List

Back