The Real Racism Surrounding President Obama is not the Opposition its his Support

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Check the opinion and approval polls they are down across the board. Down with Latinos, down with conservatives (shockers!), down with white liberals (huge surprise), down with Asians, down with Jews, down with the upper class, down with the lower class, down with the middle class, down with whites in generals and down with the general public in general.

HOWEVER, on group stands out! AFRICAN AMERICANS!!! Black people approve of his job to the toon of 90%! 90%!!! Are you fricking kidding me!!! All the other races, Latinos, Whites, Asians etc are justifiably down on Obama, yet the Blacks think he is doing a better job than any other President in history!

There is ONLY ONE reason for this! The AFRICAN AMERICAN community is inherently RACIST!!! That can't see passed skin color. They can't see anything other than Obama's skin. This group mentality would be frowned upon if it was held by white people, but since it the brothers, its AKO!!!

VDARE.com: 07/18/10 - Barack Obama—After Two Rough Years, An Even Bigger Wake-Up Call Is Coming

Obama+Loses+the+Black+Vote+-+Yet+Another+Image+You+Can+Find+Being+Posted+on+Message+Boards+by+Proud+Hard-Working+White+Americans+in+the+Middle+of+the+Day+During+a+Work+Week.jpg

Are you really surprised?

Not surprised but upset. I don't support other Jews because I'm Jewish. In fact I usually go the other way, because they tend to be too leftist. No group votes so much on racial grounds then blacks!

Forum List

Back