The REAL OCTOBER SURPRISE! After the Fed Screws President Trump Again, He States the Obvious –

And the AH went campaigning while disaster hits Florida?? Never before has a president shown so little regard for the people

iu
You'll see who's the baby when you lose florida
Think you put enough illegals in FL to swing the vote?

Just the number of legal Mexicans and patriotic Cubans outnumbers illegals in FL.

Then there's everybody else. ;)

Hell this actually fits better here then the other post I put it on LOL......and this is going to be TRUE watch false flags are coming..

upload_2018-10-14_11-9-47.png

Educating Liberals on Twitter

The awake aren't stupid to the games played such. a shame sheep are so well trained into believeing everything true is a comspiracy or was one LOL.

Issuing debt free currency would have competed with, and eventually shut down, the Fed.

Our US dollars are nothing but debt issued by the Federal Reserve which you seem to understand.

But what even fewer understand is that the Saudis insistence on payment for petroleum in US dollars is what props up the value of the USD.

How many people can define what a dollar actually is? An FRN is a debt of 'dollars' but what is a dollar in real terms?

I don't have a clue today but when I was a kid the definition used to be printed on the bill itself.

Well, read your FRN now, bubba.

It is not a certificate, but is a debt note.

Compare the two, your pic and mine.

fr1956Jfivedolslabbed.jpg

Issuing debt free currency would have competed with, and eventually shut down, the Fed.

Our US dollars are nothing but debt issued by the Federal Reserve which you seem to understand.

But what even fewer understand is that the Saudis insistence on payment for petroleum in US dollars is what props up the value of the USD.

How many people can define what a dollar actually is? An FRN is a debt of 'dollars' but what is a dollar in real terms?

Our US dollars are nothing but debt issued by the Federal Reserve

Debt? If I hold an FRN, I owe interest? Or the Fed owes me interest?

This system ended with the Nixon Shock of 1971. Present-day Federal Reserve Notes are not backed by convertibility to any specific commodity, but only by the collateral assets that Federal Reserve Banks post in order to obtain them.[9]

Hell this actually fits better here then the other post I put it on LOL......and this is going to be TRUE watch false flags are coming..

View attachment 222593

Educating Liberals on Twitter

The awake aren't stupid to the games played such. a shame sheep are so well trained into believeing everything true is a comspiracy or was one LOL.

And if democrats gain ground on republicans.....will you admit that you aren't awake, but instead a conspiracy addled sheep?

Forum List

Back