The real motive of the Democratic Party....Exposed.

This isnt really groundbreaking info...it’s quite elementary for most of you, I get that, but it never really occurred to me that many people haven’t been able to connect the dots to something so simple for me, most of you and even my 14 year old daughter.

So why do Democrats whore themselves out to minorities, illegals and essentially the welfare class? Why do they exhaust all effort pandering to and championing the lowest grade Americans?

Just read your history book, if you can find one. At the turn of the (19th>20th) century the Duopoly was in flux --- while the RP was gravitating toward the interests of the wealthy and corporations (represented by McKinley/Taft), the DP was absorbing the Populist movement, after overt flirtations with the "Fusion" parties (represented by W.J. Bryan). This moved the then-fastly-growing constituencies of labor, immigrants and minorities in general into their camp, and when FDR addressed the Depression, the black vote as well. Before that point neither party took minority interests seriously save for the Republican contingent that started out championing Abolition. But once that contingent felt abandoned they too shifted to the DP.

As for the characterization "lowest grade Americans", that kind of elitism is exactly why they stay there. It's also why the black vote abandoned the RP for the DP and have yet to look back.

Thanks for the lesson professor...you’re so smart.
What the fuck does any of that have to do with today?
Are you implying the DNC owns the rights to minorities for what they did for them a century ago?
How has the quality of life improved for the Blacks that have been voting Democrat?

As for the characterization "lowest grade Americans", that kind of elitism is exactly why they stay there. It's also why the black vote abandoned the RP for the DP and have yet to look back.”
Elitism?
Oh, I see, you still believe the fairytale....”All are equal”
That’s some real funny shit.

Hey broke . Why is your avatar of a “democrat” along wh the “democrat” confederate flag? Since you hate dems so much.

I hate today’s Democrat Timmy.
Let me know if you require further explanation.

Awesome . I’ll save this for the next “Democrats were the party of slavery” thread .

And you confederate Love is grounded in their racism and slavery .

Last edited:
As for the characterization "lowest grade Americans", that kind of elitism is exactly why they stay there.
"deplorable"...the wrong kind of elitism will certainly keep them there

Not sure there is a "right kind of elitism".

I suppose "deplorable" is in the eye of the deplorer, but as long as the OP understands he's in a hole of his own digging, I guess that's fine.

This isnt really groundbreaking info...it’s quite elementary for most of you, I get that, but it never really occurred to me that many people haven’t been able to connect the dots to something so simple for me, most of you and even my 14 year old daughter.

So why do Democrats whore themselves out to minorities, illegals and essentially the welfare class? Why do they exhaust all effort pandering to and championing the lowest grade Americans?

Just read your history book, if you can find one. At the turn of the (19th>20th) century the Duopoly was in flux --- while the RP was gravitating toward the interests of the wealthy and corporations (represented by McKinley/Taft), the DP was absorbing the Populist movement, after overt flirtations with the "Fusion" parties (represented by W.J. Bryan). This moved the then-fastly-growing constituencies of labor, immigrants and minorities in general into their camp, and when FDR addressed the Depression, the black vote as well. Before that point neither party took minority interests seriously save for the Republican contingent that started out championing Abolition. But once that contingent felt abandoned they too shifted to the DP.

As for the characterization "lowest grade Americans", that kind of elitism is exactly why they stay there. It's also why the black vote abandoned the RP for the DP and have yet to look back.

Are you implying the DNC owns the rights to minorities for what they did for them a century ago?
How has the quality of life improved for the Blacks that have been voting Democrat?

As for the characterization "lowest grade Americans", that kind of elitism is exactly why they stay there. It's also why the black vote abandoned the RP for the DP and have yet to look back.”
Elitism?

Hey broke . Why is your avatar of a “democrat” along wh the “democrat” confederate flag? Since you hate dems so much.

Awesome . I’ll save this for the next “Democrats were the party of slavery” thread .

Okay...that’s awesome....but they were the party of slavery...but that’s okay...those were the times...if you would have lived in that era and were wealthy, you would have owned one as well...no?

Elitism?

Who is it? :dunno:

Of course, the Confederacy had no political parties, but I dunno who that is.

As for the characterization "lowest grade Americans", that kind of elitism is exactly why they stay there.

I suppose "deplorable" is in the eye of the deplorer, but as long as the OP understands he's in a hole of his own digging, I guess that's fine.

Huh...digging holes?
How so Pogo?

They vow to protect and grow that taxpayer funded welfare cash that big business and Hollywood counts on. It’s the not so clever way that big biz and Hollywood leverages / forces government and taxpayers into being their best customers.
Hopefully this share will shed some light on why Hollywood, big biz CEO’s, educational institutions and many others side with the Left and Democrats....they gotta have that giant welfare stream, the larger the welfare class the better...TA-DA!
Why? Because they know those people you mentioned are too ignorant,lazy or otherwise incapacitated to give a shit while they get a meager allowance politicians get rich by robbing the system

They vow to protect and grow that taxpayer funded welfare cash that big business and Hollywood counts on. It’s the not so clever way that big biz and Hollywood leverages / forces government and taxpayers into being their best customers.
Hopefully this share will shed some light on why Hollywood, big biz CEO’s, educational institutions and many others side with the Left and Democrats....they gotta have that giant welfare stream, the larger the welfare class the better...TA-DA!

Says the broke loser who never bothered to get an education and better himself.

We’ve done this before...no?
I could buy your ass many times over...I’m sure.
I might pay more in property taxes in one year than you ever earned in your best five years combined.

Huh...digging holes?
How so Pogo?

Whelp (lights pipe) ..... since you've apparently enslaved yourself to this dichotomy that slaps one of two labels on everybody in grand Generalization fallacies, and since you've gone out on the limb of "hate" toward one of those labels, we must presume you therefore affiliate with the other one.

Well son, you just described as "the lowest grade Americans" that sector which your label actually founded itself TO champion. And I essplained all this in my first post here.

Maybe I should come back later after you figure it out.

Elitism?

Okay...that’s awesome....but they were the party of slavery...but that’s okay...those were the times...if you would have lived in that era and were wealthy, you would have owned one as well...no?

No I wouldn’t have . But yeah it was 150 years ago. Why are you so into them? Hmmmm..

Elitism?

It’s famous American traitor Robert E Lee.

With obama, democrats came closest to their desired total one party rule and democrat dictatorship. Since they were stopped by the Trump train, they will throw tantrums still trying to fight their way to get the last of the republican opposition out of all political office.

Elitism?

It’s famous American traitor Robert E Lee.

Ah, thank you. The guy who didn't want statues of himself put up. I've heard of him. Not sure he was a Democrat though, although that doesn't make the OP's false dichotomy any less fallacious.

Last edited:

Huh...digging holes?
How so Pogo?

Whelp (lights pipe) ..... since you've apparently enslaved yourself to this dichotomy that slaps one of two labels on everybody in grand Generalization fallacies, and since you've gone out on the limb of "hate" toward one of those labels, we must presume you therefore affiliate with the other one.

Well son, you just described as "the lowest grade Americans" that sector which your label actually founded itself TO champion. And I essplained all this in my first post here.

Does it surprise you that a criminal on welfare with four baby mamas and a crack pipe would be considered a lower grade than one who works hard, pays taxes, is self funded and puts family first? Is that weird to you?
That’s pretty cool that you’re able to amuse yourself by using lots of words yet really saying nothing. I’ll bet you’re the most intelligent person on this board...just ask you...right?

Huh...digging holes?
How so Pogo?

Does it surprise you that a criminal on welfare with four baby mamas and a crack pipe would be considered a lower grade than one who works hard, pays taxes, is self funded and puts family first? Is that weird to you?
That’s pretty cool that you’re able to amuse yourself by using lots of words yet really saying nothing. I’ll bet you’re the most intelligent person on this board...just ask you...right?

See what I mean? Thanks for the demo but the point was already made.

As already noted, no such thing as "the right kind of" elitism.

Huh...digging holes?
How so Pogo?

Oh, I think I’m starting to get it now....after sifting through all your trivia and word play....You believe I should be in here selling the GOP belief system to Blacks and other minorities rather than be candid and honest about my own views and beliefs. No thanks.

`
`

The way I see it, the democrats and republcans want the exact same thing; to get rich off of the fools that vote for them. A very simple truth.

School of Michael Moore?
Look, in the real world, winners get the praise, the trophies etc.....In a Democratic world losers get championed, the trophies...Doesn’t that seem a little strange to you?
Imagine if you congratulated you child and took him/her out for ice cream everytime they got straight F’s. Make any sense?

Huh...digging holes?
How so Pogo?

Oh, I think I’m starting to get it now....after sifting through all your trivia and word play....You believe I should be in here selling the GOP belief system to Blacks and other minorities rather than be candid and honest about my own views and beliefs. No thanks.

I'm not here to decide what you or anyone else "should be doing". I simply observe what you're already doing.

Volà -- elitism.

Is that too big a word, wordflake? :)

Forum List

Back