The real joker's hair was green

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Not orange. So batman shooter guy was not imitating the joker.

Not orange. So batman shooter guy was not imitating the joker.

Didnt Caeser Romero have orange hair when he played the role.

No, his hair was green too.

tumblr_lsijpgKOzm1r1rq2qo1_400.jpg

I don't think the shooting had anything to do with batman.
Holmes was into role playing but the role he was playing was not the joker.

I think maybe the killer was confused, and meant to be:

200px-Riddler-carrey.jpg

The Riddler.

Or maybe the loons trying to figure out what the red hair means are confused.

Considering the fact that initially the left was sure that he was a Tea Party member, I think it's probably likely that the press is wrong about the character this guy is channeling.

Didnt Caeser Romero have orange hair when he played the role.

No, his hair was green too.

tumblr_lsijpgKOzm1r1rq2qo1_400.jpg

Actually it was both depending upon that week. I already did a bing image search.

Yup you guessed it red hair too......

"Similarly, throughout the character's long history, there have been several different origin tales; they most commonly depict him as falling into a tank of chemical waste, which bleaches his skin white and turns his hair green and his lips bright red, giving him the appearance of a clown. "

Green hair not red.

The pictures of Romero with red hair are just the lighting he never had red hair.

That's the riddler

The riddler had black hair originally and sometimes ginger colored hair so ya maybe he thinks he's the riddler.

What's the riddle? Why did he shoot up a theater full of people?

Last edited:
Yes I know.

That's my point. I think maybe our killer was channeling the Riddler and the pundits just don't know their Batman characters.

Why do I care? Cuz I love batman. Especially the original corny series from the 60's.

Who knows what's in the mind of this insane idiot who looks more like some doped out Ronald McDonald than anything...

Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes was sporting red hair and told people he was "The Joker" when he was apprehended by police Friday morning ... this according to NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly.

During a news conference this afternoon, Kelly said, "We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the enemy of Batman."

ABC News is reporting Holmes made the Joker remark to police, not during the shooting.

It's likely Kelly obtained the information from Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates -- according to reports, the two are good friends. In fact, Oates was a member of the NYPD for 21 years.

Holmes may have been trying to recreate a scene from the 2008 movie, "The Dark Knight" ... which features a scene where The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, wears a red wig while destroying a hospital.

'Dark Knight' Shooter James Holmes -- 'He Said He Was The Joker' | TMZ.com

Yes I know.

That's my point. I think maybe our killer was channeling the Riddler and the pundits just don't know their Batman characters.

They want it to be the joker so they can link it to Heath ledger. The joker was the most popular character. There are so many blogs about how the joker had green hair. Lolol. The nerds are upset me included lol

He looks like the Riddler to me...

And the funny thing is, the Riddler goes insane when he's captured.

The_Riddler_defeated_2.jpg

Who knows what's in the mind of this insane idiot who looks more like some doped out Ronald McDonald than anything...

Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes was sporting red hair and told people he was "The Joker" when he was apprehended by police Friday morning ... this according to NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly.

During a news conference this afternoon, Kelly said, "We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the enemy of Batman."

ABC News is reporting Holmes made the Joker remark to police, not during the shooting.

It's likely Kelly obtained the information from Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates -- according to reports, the two are good friends. In fact, Oates was a member of the NYPD for 21 years.

Holmes may have been trying to recreate a scene from the 2008 movie, "The Dark Knight" ... which features a scene where The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, wears a red wig while destroying a hospital.

'Dark Knight' Shooter James Holmes -- 'He Said He Was The Joker' | TMZ.com

He's just a coward liar. He's trying for an insanity plea, I want him in either a hard core prison the rest of his days or the DP.

Forum List

Back