The Real John McCain!!

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
Go Get em Johnny!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok[/ame]

Not only was it informative, but funny as hell!

Nothing like watching him flip flop like a fish out of water! I'm glad that they included that one lie of Baghdad being as safe as Indiana. Yep.....no body armor or up armored humvees required!

The economy is good! Tax cuts are great! Bush is a wonderful leader!

Yeah.......right.:eusa_shifty:

If you can edit your post, how about adding this link to it in order to make it fair and balanced? w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=2g0nNNklbAs&NR=1

I'd post it myself, but there's a silly site imposed rule preventing me from using links until my post count hits 16.

Last edited:
Although, on a serious note......the admin of George Bush Jr. is probably going to be known as the most failed administration of this entire country.

Know what else I think? I think that Bush Jr. groomed McCain, and was going to show him the ropes for ripping off the American people. However, if Obama wins, Bush Jr. is simply going to tell him that it's his ball now, and that he's gonna have to figure a way out of this mess.

Too bad it has started to unravel before he left office ::not::

If you can edit your post, how about adding this link to it in order to make it fair and balanced? w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=2g0nNNklbAs&NR=1

I'd post it myself, but there's a silly site imposed rule preventing me from adding a link.

on your first post you're complaining about the rules?

and is it his responsibility to circulate *your* viewpoint?

How can you possibly interpret a statement of fact as a complaint?

My comment was completely accurate and without complaint because:

A. The rule exists and
B. I think it’s silly

So there!

...and is it his responsibility to circulate *your* viewpoint?

Where did I say it was anybody's responsibility to circulate *my* viewpoint?

Last edited:

I'd post it myself, but there's a silly site imposed rule preventing me from using links until my post count hits 16.

Waahhhhh <------- know what that is? It's a wah.

Waahhhhh <------- know what that is? It's another wah.

(((( Waahhhhh )))))))
(((( Waahhhhh ))))))) <-------know what that is? It's a wah fucking wah.

C'mon dude.....ONE POST AND YOU'RE BITCHING? Man....that's even lamer than me bitching about a negative rep.

Start your own thread ballsnacker, like the poster said, I am not here to circulate your viewpoint.

I will state what your video shows. Obama doesn't put his hand over his heart when the Anthem is being sung. Do you know exactly what his reasoning is? Hell I have done that during this war at times because of Bush I am ashamed to be an American.

My video gives you CONCRETE examples with words FROM HIS OWN MOUTH that shows him as a liar and also as clueless. I mean my jaw dropped when watching the McCain video. Granted Obama doesn't come off great but McCain comes off as a complete and utter idiot. He comes off as a person who will say whatever he can to get elected. He comes off as a person who doesn't even know what the fuck he is talking about.

T-Bor, your a fucking hoot, always have been , always will be.

You don't know a fucking thing about politics, you show it time, and time again.

WHY, I repeat, WHY, would anyone believe a fucking thing you put on the Internet?

You misinterpret reality for YOUR WORLD, wherever THAT might be, and WHATEVER that may be.

You've been wrong on EVERY subject I've seen you post, and your, again, wrong on this subject. At least your consistent, I'll give you that.....:clap2:

Now STFU...........:eusa_silenced:

Although, on a serious note......the admin of George Bush Jr. is probably going to be known as the most failed administration of this entire country.
Bush approval ratings are three times that of the most failed Congress of this entire country!

Know what else I think? I think that Bush Jr. groomed McCain, and was going to show him the ropes for ripping off the American people. However, if Obama wins, Bush Jr. is simply going to tell him that it's his ball now, and that he's gonna have to figure a way out of this mess.
Remember when the Dot Com bubble burst? Remember when we were attacked on 9/11? The economy took an even bigger hit then and we came out of it. Why do I have to remind you of this?
Americans will work through this also, but it won't be easy if the new administration is allowed to raise taxes on them.

I can go on the internet and find at least two pictures of Obama with his hand over his heart for the National Anthem. 2 cancels 1.

Bush has his over his stomach.

John McCain will be the greatest President since George W. Bush.

I'll drink to that.:lol:

McMumbles is work in progress that has stopped short of completion.:eusa_whistle:

T-Bor, your a fucking hoot, always have been , always will be.

You don't know a fucking thing about politics, you show it time, and time again.

WHY, I repeat, WHY, would anyone believe a fucking thing you put on the Internet?

You misinterpret reality for YOUR WORLD, wherever THAT might be, and WHATEVER that may be.

You've been wrong on EVERY subject I've seen you post, and your, again, wrong on this subject. At least your consistent, I'll give you that.....:clap2:

Now STFU...........:eusa_silenced:

No retort on the video huh Trob. That's what I expected from someone like you who don't know shit. When you can't counter the post might as well throw out the insults. Typical from the right and ESPECIALLY from someone who would vote for McCain. LOL. Good one. :eusa_clap:

I can go on the internet and find at least two pictures of Obama with his hand over his heart for the National Anthem. 2 cancels 1.

Bush has his over his stomach.

I'll drink to that.:lol:

McMumbles is work in progress that has stopped short of completion.:eusa_whistle:

Bush probably mistaked it for his heart.

Forum List

Back