The real Jesus

So why does god judge us and send us to the devil in hell? Why didn’t god make us perfect?

We inherited sin. Actually one goes to hades= the grave. God hates sin. sin = worship to satan.
Jesus died nailed to wood in a diaper for our sins, that bill is already paid.

Anyways, why would god make sin in the first place? He a douchebag?

You have no clue how things make creation work. From what I see in most things-BALANCE is how it works-- Like in the USA right now, The west coast states are burning down, the east coast states are drowning--a lack of balance-- The ultra rich, have it all, The bottom have very little and are made to suffer in many ways because of the lack of balance. This whole system is falling apart rapidly. Selfishness and greed is causing much suffering.
So why did god make selfishness and greed?

Ask him.
I did, he didn't answer, as usual.

We inherited sin. Actually one goes to hades= the grave. God hates sin. sin = worship to satan.

You have no clue how things make creation work. From what I see in most things-BALANCE is how it works-- Like in the USA right now, The west coast states are burning down, the east coast states are drowning--a lack of balance-- The ultra rich, have it all, The bottom have very little and are made to suffer in many ways because of the lack of balance. This whole system is falling apart rapidly. Selfishness and greed is causing much suffering.

Ask him.

I told you all things work balanced. God didn't want mortals to know any bad. Our first mortal parents rebelled and forced this satan ruled system. Its almost done. Gods kingdom will cure it all.

Ask him.

I told you all things work balanced. God didn't want mortals to know any bad. Our first mortal parents rebelled and forced this satan ruled system. Its almost done. Gods kingdom will cure it all.
If god didn't want mortals to know bad, why did he make it?

Forum List

Back