The REAL Jack Murtha

Well maybe the whole Democratic leadership should resign over this? Were they covering for him???

http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?s...ISK1AK&num=1&adurl=http://YouDontKnowJack.org

Bonnie, now really. The Democrats operate under DIFFERENT rules than us ordinary people. I mean, if they didn't, they'd all be in JAIL.

Resign, is the "F" word to the Democrats, in fact, except as it applies to others, it isn't in their vocabulary.

FWIW, yes, they should ALL resign.:smoke:

Bonnie, now really. The Democrats operate under DIFFERENT rules than us ordinary people. I mean, if they didn't, they'd all be in JAIL.

Resign, is the "F" word to the Democrats, in fact, except as it applies to others, it isn't in their vocabulary.

FWIW, yes, they should ALL resign.:smoke:

With the exception of a few good Democrats, wouldn't it be a magical world if they did? :)

The Republican leadership on the hill is protecting pedophiles, today.

This bribery shit is from 1980.

The Republican leadership on the hill is protecting pedophiles, today.

This bribery shit is from 1980.

The stuff on Foley is 3 years old. When is 'old'? BTW, I think Foley should have resigned, but the dems are being hypocrits. Like the Plame thing, it's been out there for ever so long, why now? Couldn't have to do with the election? Oh no! Right.

The stuff on Foley is 3 years old. When is 'old'? BTW, I think Foley should have resigned, but the dems are being hypocrits. Like the Plame thing, it's been out there for ever so long, why now? Couldn't have to do with the election? Oh no! Right.

Exactly the point!!:thanks:

The Democrats REALLY DO BELIEVE the American people are idiots...:boobies:

I hope Murtha is defeated.....

The stuff on Foley is 3 years old.

Exactly, and Hastert and the rest of the Republicans involved looked the other way for 3 years... maybe longer.

Wasn't this the party that was going to restore moral dignity to the captial after Clinton defiled it with his nasty cigars?

I'm pretty sure this is last nail in the coffin (unless some more come out for redundancy) for most Republicans up for re-election this year and no amount of digging for old Democrat scandles will change that. Live by the party, die by the party.

Exactly, and Hastert and the rest of the Republicans involved looked the other way for 3 years... maybe longer.

Wasn't this the party that was going to restore moral dignity to the captial after Clinton defiled it with his nasty cigars?

I'm pretty sure this is last nail in the coffin (unless some more come out for redundancy) for most Republicans up for re-election this year and no amount of digging for old Democrat scandles will change that. Live by the party, die by the party.

Live by the party, die by the party. Good point Redhots.:kiss2:

and the democrats and the press. Get real, there were 16, 17 year old pages, being warned to avoid him, by BOTH parties. Hypocrite.

Who says anyone else knew and sanctioned what Foley did?? Did Foley take out an ad in Variety to announce his pedophilia activities???

New Topics

Forum List

Back