The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

When did Obama paint the White House like a rainbow?

You stupid ass retarded fag, by 'paint' he means 'colored the surface of' referencing when Obafagot celebrated the SCOTUS issuing that idiotic ruling on redefining what marriage was.

You can go back to your bong now son and let the adults discuss the matter.

They sent thousands of reporters to dig up President Obama's life- just like they have done for every Presidential candidate.

Bullshit. Prove that lie.

Prove that there weren't.

Thousands of articles have been published about President Obama's childhood and history before his Presidency.

Someone had to have written them.

That doesn't mean that these articles were anything more than typical libtard puff pieces like 'What is you favorite Color, Mr President?' 'When do you like to take you first coffee in the morning, Mr President?' and similar bullshit.

The libtard media has been giving Obamy a free pass from the day he got his hat in the ring.

And you lying ass libtard ideologues share in his guilt.

It was all over the newspapers and magazines prior to the 2008 elections

A quick google search of news articles

Jackson apologizes for 'crude' Obama remarks
CNN-Jul 9, 2008
The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign Wednesday over ... Jeremiah Wright, whose fiery sermons at Chicago's Trinity United Church of ...
Jesse Jackson Apologizes To Obama
In-Depth-CBS News-Jul 11, 2008
Explore in depth(2,003 more articles)
On My Faith and My Church
Huffington Post (blog)-Mar 14, 2008
The pastor of my church, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who recently preached his last sermon and is in the process of retiring, has touched off a firestorm over the last ...
Is Michelle Obama responsible for the Jeremiah Wright fiasco?
Slate-May 7, 2008
So numbed have I become by the endless replay of the fatuous clerical rantings of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright that it has taken me this long to remember the ...
Obama's Remarks on Wright
New York Times-May 1, 2008
The following is a transcript of a press conference held by Senator Barack Obama in response to recent statements by his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A.
Mr. Obama and Rev. Wright
New York Times-Apr 29, 2008
It took more time than it should have, but on Tuesday Barack Obama firmly rejected the racism and paranoia of his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.
Obama's Farrakhan Test
Washington Post-Jan 14, 2008
Barack Obama is a member of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. Its minister, and Obama's spiritual adviser, is the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. In 1982, ...
Obama's Risky Denunciation Of Rev. Wright
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008
Jeremiah Wright in the strongest and most direct terms yet on Tuesday. ... Calling Wright's appearance Monday a "performance," Obama went further, saying his ...

Did they send 200 reporters to dig up his life like they did Palins's??

No. They did not.

They sent thousands of reporters to dig up President Obama's life- just like they have done for every Presidential candidate.
Probably get myself nailed to the cross by my cadres here but I do not know what you were doing in 2008, or 2012 for that matter, but I was here on the message board defending Obama from every attack that had the slight possibility of taking away percentage points. I thought 2012 was wrapped up until Benghazi broke. Honestly I do not think he would have won reelection without a little strategic articulation on that one. Never once in 2008, or 2012, was there an attack on Obama's religious history..

I think you are mis-remembering.

Attacks on Barack Obama's religion- claiming he is a Muslim actually pre-dates Birtherism. I still remember myself and my parents receiving some of the vile emails in early 2008 with the claims that he was a Muslim.

As I recall- the original reason for his release of his birth certificate was not to establish where he was born- but to show that his middle name was not 'Mohammed" as one anti-Muslim email was claiming.

And there were plenty of attacks on Obama for his attendence at Trinity- that is why we all know who Rev. Wright is- that too dates back to 2008.

And both the attacks on Obama for being a Muslim- and for attending Rev. Wrights church have continued pretty much unabated since 2008.
Sure there were statements he was Muslim and he was from Kenya and a hundred other items but as far as Hillary or McCain or anyone else on the main stage hitting him with it they never did. The mainstream media never really brought it into question either. So google all you like but Obama never got called to the mat on it and he should have, of course I probably would have thought up something clever for that too. (Although I only take credit for the lousy posts.)

The mainstream media never really brought it into question either

Except as I pointed out by showing all of the newspaper reports from 2008 they did bring it up.

They reported what the controversy was and reported on it- the controversy regarding Rev. Wright was a legitimate issue- Obama actually did go to his church- and the voters had the right to know about his attendance there- it was well covered.

The 'muslim issue' got less coverage because the people bringing it up were the usual nutcases. McCain actually had to deny the Muslim thing to some of his more nutty supporters.

Your lack of memory doesn't change the facts.

This really doesn't seem to be important aside from just setting the facts straight for the sake of facts, which I believe was done as either "true (Hawaii origin), false or can't be known (religion or being UnAmerican)". Aside from setting the facts straight, not really an important issue. Most Americans don't seem to care neither.
I disagree. Let's take the element of unAmerican for example. There is a question of why did Obama paint (with lights, not cans of paint) the White House in gay pride colors? Is it something he did for the LGBT community or something he did to the White House.]

'did to the White House'?

You do realize the White House stayed 'white'- only the colored lights on it changed?

What is 'unamerican' about that- exactly?

You people seriously hate Muslims. Do you have to be so obvious with your bigotry? Try phrases like "certain kind of people" instead.

Why bother? Who else is trying to kill us all by the thousands world wide?

You tell me that and maybe you would have a point, but till then why don't you fucking man up and stop playing pretend?

So you really believe that Muslim Americans are trying to kill you?

This really doesn't seem to be important aside from just setting the facts straight for the sake of facts, which I believe was done as either "true (Hawaii origin), false or can't be known (religion or being UnAmerican)". Aside from setting the facts straight, not really an important issue. Most Americans don't seem to care neither.

Those Americans that don't care a either asleep or stupid to he point of being brain dead.

Obviously we should be3 concerned about a disloyal piece o f shyte Muslim bastard leading this nation to the graveyard, capice?

Well you braindead whackjobs of the far right will be concerned about your flights of fantasy.

Regular Americans- not really.

Shame you think America is now such a horrible place.

When did Obama paint the White House like a rainbow?

You stupid ass retarded fag, by 'paint' he means 'colored the surface of' referencing when Obafagot celebrated the SCOTUS issuing that idiotic ruling on redefining what marriage was.

You can go back to your bong now son and let the adults discuss the matter.

Ah so to idiot tiny dicked bigots like yourself- you paint your buildings with light- not paint?

But then they would not be birthers.

Its hilarious to watch libtards form circle jerks and pretend that they have proven something true that has been repeatedly disproven.

Birthers- showing again all that they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

No, we have the words of the Democrat liars themselves.

Don't project your shit snortin' lies on us, bitch.

Birthers don't believe Republicans or Democrats or anyone else but their Birther overlords.

Bullshit. Prove that lie.

Prove that there weren't.

Thousands of articles have been published about President Obama's childhood and history before his Presidency.

Someone had to have written them.

That doesn't mean that these articles were anything more than typical libtard puff pieces like 'What is you favorite Color, Mr President?' 'When do you like to take you first coffee in the morning, Mr President?' and similar bullshit.

The libtard media has been giving Obamy a free pass from the day he got his hat in the ring.

And you lying ass libtard ideologues share in his guilt.

Tiny dicked Birthers like yourself only believe what you read on WND and Free Republic and Stormfront and what is fed to you by your Birther overlords.

Yeah. No reporters ever even asked a single question about Obama. We don't know ANYTHING about him.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

What good are questions that are quickly countered and go no further?
What questions do you have that haven't been asked already?

Asking questions and getting good answers are two different thing.
Birthers will never be satisfied with any answers that deviate from their half wit conspiracy theories.

Anyone asking hard questions about Obama's background is a birther?
What questions dumb shit? Do you even know?

Forum List

Back