The real environmental problems.

That's it trakar when you get busted being a posturing, preening buffoon, just ignore the post and keep on talking shit.... FAKE...

Why shouldn't your posts be ignored? You rarely post anything of substance, preferring to call people names. How about posting something without throwing childish tantrums? THAT would be refreshing. :eusa_whistle:

Hush junior.. YOU of ALL PEOPLE should know by now I do not care if you or your socks, or anyone else's clones read my posts. If you don't like what I have to say don't read my posts.:lol:

You gonna cry some more now?:lol:

That's it trakar when you get busted being a posturing, preening buffoon, just ignore the post and keep on talking shit.... FAKE...

Why shouldn't your posts be ignored? You rarely post anything of substance, preferring to call people names. How about posting something without throwing childish tantrums? THAT would be refreshing. :eusa_whistle:

Hush junior.. YOU of ALL PEOPLE should know by now I do not care if you or your socks, or anyone else's clones read my posts. If you don't like what I have to say don't read my posts.:lol:

Sounds like you're the one welling up in the eyes champ. :lol:

Sounds like you're the one welling up in the eyes champ. :lol:

Uh-huh, and you are the one coming to juniors rescue.. Again..:lol:

population size IS one of the main factors in CO2 emissions. just because there is no palatable solution for it that doesnt make the problem go away.

population size IS one of the main factors in CO2 emissions. just because there is no palatable solution for it that doesnt make the problem go away.

The problem isn't CO2. Its people needing energy and fuel... There just isn't going to be enough of anything to support the standard of first world life, and do all the projects and building it will require.

China, Africa, India, and so many other countries deserve the same standard of living we have. If they can make that standard for themselves they deserve it. The problem is there will not be enough of virtually any viable fuel source now or in the immediate foreseeable future.

The IPCC and all the other such groups will have you believe we can just cut back or tax emissions, and build enough windmills and solar panels to take care of the problem. When they know full and well that is blatantly false.

They know the problem, just like anybody with common sense does. Making any meaningful cutback in fossil fuel use WILL result in deaths of many many people. Stopping drilling for oil, limiting the amount of fossil fuels available, or limiting the amount of emissions from the use of those fuels will directly and indirectly lead to a myriad of problems worldwide and many times fatal problems for the poorest of the people.

The fact is population has to be controlled now period. Its unavoidable and has to happen. The problem is who will get to decide? If you don't see a problem with letting Monarchs, moguls, Banks, and elitists make these decisions perhaps a look into history would show it?

Any time a group of people who live outside the average of the rest of the world, make decisions for that average, the people of that average pay the price.

Well, a post that actually makes sense. Congratulations.

Not cutting back on the use of fossil fuels will cause a huge and unpleasant reduction in human population, as well as that of many other species.

The average for the US at present is so willfully ignorant that their decisions are only going to excaberate the present problems. Just look at the cutting of birth control information and material to third world nations in the name of religion.

Well, a post that actually makes sense. Congratulations.

Not cutting back on the use of fossil fuels will cause a huge and unpleasant reduction in human population, as well as that of many other species.

The average for the US at present is so willfully ignorant that their decisions are only going to excaberate the present problems. Just look at the cutting of birth control information and material to third world nations in the name of religion.

Unpleasant? Jesus dude we are talking about people here... Unpleasant is thinking you are better than another therefore more able to decide for the rest, letting people die and not telling them truthfully why is monstrous.... Unpleasant..... My god man...

When did the US cut birth control information to third world countries due to religion? And was that religion based cut back at their (that third world countries) behest? As far as I know the US does not set policy on religion in other countries, nor the practices they keep.

We cannot go into a poor country and arbitrarily hand out birth control pamphlets and information if that country does not want us to. Be it religion or any other reason. You can't just go and violate the sovereignty and rights of another country because you want to stop them from overpopulating.

Everyday we have more headlines telling us of catastrophic global warming. Every time you turn around they say this or that is evidence of it, and that this bit of weather here and now is indicative of climate. Yet if any non-believers try and point out that this or that cold weather spell is proof that there is no warming climate, and they will lose their minds trying to attack them.

Want the truth? Plain and simple there are soon to be 7 billion people on this planet and that is just too many. Thats going to be 7 billion people who will all want a SUV and a big house with a yard and big screen tv's. & billion polluting, 7 billion breathing, 7 billion crapping and all of it will require resources that are getting more scarce by the minute.

The world cannot support a continued population growth like this, and if they all develop to the level of the First world countries, it will support even less.

Want to know why they continue on with the warming doom and gloom despite the science failing to make the case day after day? Because if they came out and said we got to have population control they fear the people would call them elitists and shun them. No one would want some governmental decree for controlled birthrates or decisions made on who or what people or nation get the dwindling resources. SO they call it climate change so it can get warm or cold and its still proof, and limit the amount of fossil fuel use by countries that use the most and the least alike. The UN prevents many countries in Africa from making more coal burning electric plants (a resource they have in abundance) and forces them to use alternative sources. Like a solar panel for a hospital serving 100's of miles that only allows them to operate a fridge to store the medicine in OR a incubator but not both.

They limit us to so much fossil fuel use a year its one thing, but limiting Africa or India which are budding into their own is another. The reality of Kyoto and the accords for reducing greenhouse gas emissions will result in massive deaths in the third world countries and limit their growth and ability to reach 1st world status.

Claiming CO2 is a climate driver despite the science showing it is an effect of warming, and limiting peoples access to fossil fuels to prevent the natural occurring and important gas for our ecosystem is nothing more than population control.

And whats the most disturbing about all of this is who exactly is deciding this? Look up The Club of Rome and the Sierra Club, and then look into the UN agenda 21 and global biodiversity project and see if you recognize some of the same concepts and even people involved. Then ask yourself who are they to decide for all of us....

But one half of the Earths population is rural/tribal - many of them still live primitive lives and have no desire for machine manufactured products and if they do they're generally novelties.

Hell, there are still many "uncorrupted tribes" around the world that wouldn't even comprehend a TV... They still run around naked like they did 10,000 years ago.

They don't even have the same immunities as the other 80% of humans.

Exactly!.. It won't matter, in fact as more and more people come out of the rural/jungle areas and want what the rest of the world has, the demand will be even greater.

Forum List

Back