The Real Elvira Arellano

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
You would have thought the United States had committed some unforgivable crime against humanity if you listened to the howls of rage emitting from a horde of liberals whining over the fate of an illegal alien who played them for suckers.

Her name is Elvira Arellano and whatever else she may be, she's a master propagandist who knows full well just which buttons to push to unleash a flood of liberal do-gooder tears from those who don't recognize a con man (or woman) even when the con is so obvious a ten-year-old could see it.

In case you haven't been paying attention, for the past year Sra. Arellano has been playing the part of a victim of heartless U.S. immigration laws that demand that she be deported just because as a serial illegal alien she just plain doesn't belong north of the U.S.-Mexican border, which she has long used as her own personal revolving door.

As part of her con game she managed to find a clergyman who was willing to offer her sanctuary in his church, which she used as a pulpit to preach about the injustice of being persecuted by a brutal government that wanted to ship her south of the border. She wailed it would separate her from her 8-year-old son, the by-product of some furtive sexual encounter with a man she either refuses to identify or whose identity has somehow slipped her mind (if she ever knew in the first place).

Elvira has made herself into the poster girl for amnesty for all illegal aliens, and it's been a spectacle to watch how she's done it. Especially since neither she nor her son can speak a word of English.

Safe from the grasping hands of the immigration cops who risked being boiled in media oil had they violated the alleged sanctuary, she created a flood of stories depicting her plight at the hands of the heartless Feds.

Needless to say, the woody-headed liberals who dominate the media managed to avoid writing about or broadcasting the sordid tale of the real Elvira Arellano. As a result, when justice finally prevailed and she was sent packing by the immigration authorities, a great cry of agony arose from the left and from the illegal immigration community, which cannot understand why most Americans labor under the false belief that people here in the U.S. should obey the law, especially when the law says those wishing to reside within our borders should abide by the laws that restrict immigration to those willing to obey the immigration laws.

Elvira was not among their number. She had one rallying cry -- she would not leave the U.S. because to do so would separate her from her beloved love-child, who is legally an American citizen since he was born here.

Who is this woman who has tugged so successfully at the heartstrings of the nation's liberals?

She snuck into the U.S. years ago, was caught and sent southward in the late '90s.

That was just a minor setback in her career -- in a matter of a few days she was back in the U.S. where she got pregnant and got a job as a cleaning woman at an airport thanks to a phony Social Security card -- a rather serious offense for which would be a sure ticket to the slammer for most people. But not for Elvira. It took 9/11 to get her charged with the crime and ordered out of the U.S. -- again.

She didn't go. Instead she conned a church into giving her sanctuary where she stayed until she rashly ventured forth to promote the virtues of illegal immigration. The Feds nabbed her and promptly deported her, offering to let her take her son -- you know, the one she insisted she could not be separated from.

She said no. After all, the kid is a better propaganda tool here in the U.S., allowing her to bewail her "enforced" separation from him.

Liberal tears flowed, all of which proves that there's more than one sucker born every minute here in the U.S.

www.gopusa.com

If there was ever any doubt that pure emotion is the fuel of the liberal, this case should lay that to rest.

She's back in Me-hi-co whining about being separtated from the child she just willingly left behind - a real anchor baby, although she refused to take him when she left the "sanctuary".

I wonder if they'd even recognize the child as a Mexican citizen OR even a "guest worker", he is a gringo by birth. As for her, she's a liar and a thief and totally sucks in the language arts. All she ever contributed to this country was just another illegitimate kid.

If there was ever any doubt that pure emotion is the fuel of the liberal, this case should lay that to rest.

She's back in Me-hi-co whining about being separtated from the child she just willingly left behind - a real anchor baby, although she refused to take him when she left the "sanctuary".

I wonder if they'd even recognize the child as a Mexican citizen OR even a "guest worker", he is a gringo by birth. As for her, she's a liar and a thief and totally sucks in the language arts. All she ever contributed to this country was just another illegitimate kid.

Im really surprised, I figured she would be back by now............

I was listening to the woman speak earlier. Very disgusting rhetoric.

Apparently she wasnt there illegal because the US was the first one to act illegally by inviting her and other illegal aliens in. Apparently the US is forcing them to cross the boarder and steal other peoples identities and actually expects people working here to *Gasp* pay taxes! The horror of it all!

You listened to her speak and understood it? Must be fluent in Spanish.....too hard and fast for me, can pick up maybe every other word or so.

She WANTS to come back to the U.S. - as a "peace and justice" ambassador from Mexico (???), she's begging Calderon to do just that:

http://www.wandtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6996962

So far, he's ignoring her request - good, she's shown no grasp of the concept of justice, only on the wrong side of it

I don't get it. We're all a bunch of intolerant, racist gringos, but the Mexicans are dying to live here, with us, instead of with their brother Mexicans. Huh?

I swear, if I were boss, I would fucking WHACK any "clergy" member who tried to pull stunts like this. People who invoke God, Jesus, etc. by way of destroying America and its people need to decorate trees.

Forum List

Back